Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:51 PM #1 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Im sensing a Mickey James heel turn. I bet it will be turned out that she was the one who attacked Torrie...and will do something to Trish at SNME. Although who really cares about the womens division.
I do. I couldn't resist replying to this post.

There is no need to sense. I will tell you SHE IS GOING to turn heel(this is no spoiler from some freaking torrent or whatever - it's a feeling). It's so obvious, WWE is buliding her up on it. Mickey wants to be Trish. She also wants to be the ONLY chick with the spotlight.

Honestly she wont make a good heel cause she sucks ass as a face.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 12:43 PM #2 of 3609
Nobody knows(yet).

I just want to know at WM22.. how in the freaking HELL

Spoiler:
Triple H DARE tap to a lame move like the STF!!!!??? Why is a FUTURE HALL OF FAMER wrestler JOBBING to the lamest CHAMPION in history~!?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 05:13 PM #3 of 3609
Originally Posted by dagget
Spoiler:
Because it was no ordinary STF! Oh no, it was the STFU!
LOL

It's stating the obvious but wrestling has really got fucked up.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 11:34 AM #4 of 3609
Quote:
Lashley VS Henry - Henry's ten year contract is about up. Time to make him lose some "big" matches. Lashley shocks us all by nailing his finisher on the big man.
Lex Lugar in black.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 01:25 PM #5 of 3609
I just cannot picture Triple H a face. It would be fantastic no doubt. I guess this is a sign that he's going to be retiring soon. . .going out with a cool bang..? Then again Shawn has been around since the dinosaurs died out.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 04:59 PM #6 of 3609
This is a serious question.. and my friend certainly thinks so, and me too.

Do you think DX is coming back? Anyone who watched RAW knows why I ask this surely.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 05:45 PM #7 of 3609
Oh gee thanks for your wonderful reply Slash! There was not a shred of unecessary sarcasm in it or anything!

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 30, 2006, 10:46 AM #8 of 3609
^Why do you act like that.............?

And why no one likes smackdown....? Aside from the old WCW built being used with such distaste..I think the program is entertaining in it's own right. None of you ever talk about smackdown.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 30, 2006, 01:18 PM #9 of 3609
Him humping Regals leg was funny as hell. TNA comes on too late I think, people can't catch it(well I can't).

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2006, 10:21 AM #10 of 3609
Orlando screwjob? Refresh my curious memory please.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 5, 2006, 07:25 PM #11 of 3609
I hope DX ends on a good note and not Shawn Michaels being pedigreed or thrown through a car window, or something like that. Or HHH being superkicked into next year. Hardy Boys coming back together? I hope, but they are on smackdown... I like smackdown, but its RAW that needs a revamp in it's tag team division. I see Lashley going heel in the future, I see Batista being beatless for a while. I agree with Chavo that Rey was leeching.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2006, 04:49 PM #12 of 3609
L O L @ Vince almost falling off the turnbuckle when climbing up to mock Triple H's entrance gimmick.

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 10:10 PM #13 of 3609
Even though it missed, that was the best move I've seen a wrestler do in years. (Talking about Johnny Nitro's corkscrew moonsault).

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 02:31 PM #14 of 3609
Yes I have'nt seen much since the end of WCW. lolwwe

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 07:07 PM #15 of 3609
Eh I'm already paying 100/mo for comcast. 24/7 would nice but I'm sure it's no different than the WCW powerhower. And I've had my fill of classics .

Originally Posted by Kostaki
lolwwe indeed.

You should check out Ring of Honor, sure it's no WCW but the shit they do there absolutely brutalizes any "wrestling" that WWE puts forth. Most of TNA's top talent came from ROH.
I had no idea what ROH was until you posted that.

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2006, 11:40 AM #16 of 3609
Originally Posted by Darsh
yeah, that was total flash, even I knew flair was going to dodge it when Nitro slowly stepped to the top rope. It proves he does have some good agility, but a few weeks ago, he botched a simple running backflip (I dont know what its called, but think of executing a shooting star press) and carlito had to sell it.

Anyway, on the recent ecw, I was looking forward to see rvd face sabu, and holy hell, that match just torn apart by botches and fuck ups, I was really surprised that match could get that bad.

Also, Im really getting sick of DX, and the same people on raw. I wish the brands would merge already or have sort of war/invasion.
All the more reason why I was behind Nitro 100% when he moved to RAW. Very glad he didn't get "truely fired". If not for Vince being a meanie, Rey would still be doing his insane shit too. It's good stuff and it gets ratings.

I'm not too tired of DX. I take it as a "Shawns final outing" and HHH's "going past his prime". What I am tired of is the deminishing entertainment of the womens division. I'll just be repeated what Kostaki said but it's true. Too much ass and less ass kicking - Vince obviously toned down Victoria, she's no where as vicious as she used to be. Tag team division is still tired and boring, I don't think there's no saving this. Jeff Hardy is coming to RAW, so no Hardy Boys reunion. About the brands... in the corporate world, if it's set in stone by the CEO, even it doesn't work, it'll stay set in stone. I AM tired of seeing Edge. This guy is such an attention whore, I mean NO ONE CARES what he has to say >_>. He's up there bragging about how his "sex scene" with Lita assured Raw the highest ratings in it's history. But surely that was because Cena came out and FU'ed Lita to hell in all her underwear glory. Lets not mention that though, too embarrassing.

Another thing. . . people getting hurt and ending potential good fueds(Batista/Mark Henry; THIS would have set sales records for SummerSlam no doubt).

And then there is Hogan. There is one reason I respect him, it is because he's trying to stay away from the ring, I'll admit I miss the old guys, Million dollar man, Mr.Wonderful, Terry something(he's over at TNA), Randy Savage, Hacksaw(especially Bret ) but it's time to give it up. Flair.....he's lost his spark(his youth, his trademark long white hair, he doesn't even LOOK like himself) his charisma, part-ownership of WWE(that's right) everything. He's a prime example of people working til they die.

Nevermind me, just rambling.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Aug 16, 2006 at 11:55 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:00 AM #17 of 3609
Yea yea I know I know, no one cares about smackdown but all I have to say is, dammit I wish I had friday night off >< I missed the best SD match ever.

As for the diva search, a hot chick lost to a chick I don't like.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 10:35 AM #18 of 3609
Stupidest ass SummerSlam ever...

However Melina has respect from me. For those who don't know.. Flair is 57. Sup Foley.

About big guys not being over anymore, IMO if used correctly they would get over well(Lex pre WCW era, yea I know that's going way back, and Ultimate Warrior comes to mind). Masters never really 'competed' in the ring, save the Elimination Chamber Match and that fluke championship match with both the lolwwe title and the IC title on the line. All this guy was "come break my masterbai.. I mean masterlock". And we all know Big Show vs. Masters would have sold huge, but noooooo. Steriods are not, he was used improperly and ashame cause I side with Lawler that he has a good entrance theme(but not the best. Triple H owns that).

I put shame on Masters for buying it. Vince was just being Vince.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Aug 21, 2006 at 10:40 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 22, 2006, 08:33 AM #19 of 3609
First off....RAW.
Number 1:
Foley you were badass in your WCW days but now you're an old fuck who needs to move on. Please STAY fired.

Number 2:
Throwing Edge in the sound... COME ON WITH THE ROCK/AUSTIN FUED RIPPING, GOT DAMN.

This can be said: Kane and Umaga Fued. GO WITH IT Vince. That's $$$$$$ and big #atings!

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 03:33 PM #20 of 3609
Angle unlike CERTAIN wrestlers, is not on bad terms with Vince. Vince said it himself that the doors are always open to him. Beniot is doing the same thing(but he still has his contract).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 09:46 AM #21 of 3609
IF Cena goes to smackdown, we could see the fued between him and Batista finally come to light but after Batista has regained the title.
Originally Posted by Kostaki
Big Show doesn't even belong on the ECW roster. ECW never needed big giant guys to get over in their promotion, they needed guys like the old roster had that were smaller but could go the distance in matches. Angle fits that bill perfectly, but Big Show is ECW Champion. Why? Valid question.
It is not about the promotion I think. Three brands, three world titles. Makes it easy to push the people who complain about not being pushed for titles.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 08:24 AM #22 of 3609
I reckon you're all tired of wrestling. Well..too bad. Other than sports, you tell me what is more exciting to watch on TV? TV is nothing but rehashed garbage that we've seen 10-20 years ago.

Anyway... I like how Triple H totally jobbed to his own boss, that's really huge for him haha. This Jeff Hardy/Nitro rivalry is excellent. And as I hoped, a fued between Kane and Umaga is going - smooth move Vince. That match could be what really sells Unforgiven. Anyway you slice it, Cena's going back to Smackdown. As for Chris Masters - he's not that much smaller but he does look more "normal" for his size + age. Although I think the loss in muscle mass in his arms will have great influence on the effectivness of the masterlock, in a bad way.

I can't say that I will miss Trish...she did come from an era where there actually was real women wrestlers(Ivory, Molly Holly, Jackie, Chyna, and so on)but those last couple of title reigns were only cause it's been nothing but TNA, bra and panties, and other dumbshit that she'd win anyway. We've all been at that point where we hated HHH and his long mic times, but honestly..I'm real sick of Edge. Ugh that guy is such an attention whore.

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 09:31 AM #23 of 3609
I didn't call wrestling a sport. Other than sports. MLB, NHL, NBA, tennis, NFL, etc etc THOSE are sports and those are exciting.

I can understand the growing dislike for it when you compare the old days of wrestling with the new. Yes it's acting, and the outcome of matchs are predetermined, but you can't miss a moonsault and pretend it didn't hurt.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Winter Storm; Sep 14, 2006 at 09:36 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:39 PM #24 of 3609
Got damn, Edge is one big freaking crybaby.
Spoiler:

ROTFL @ The fans booing Cena to hell and back. He didn't look all that happy about it either. But it's to be expected in a country that hates american's by default. Oh wait.. americans chant CENA SUCKS too

lolcena

Kane vs. Umaga was very dissappointing(Raw and unforgiven). You've got the problem right Vince, but the equation is still wrong. It just doesn't make sense that Umaga's head is made out of bricks.

The RKO that Randy gave Nitro was nasty, that should be the slam of the week. Nitro did talk some good smack but he doesn't realize Randy Orton was the youngest WWE champion in history.

Kudos to Kenny(?) for taking it to Flair, that was a good match.

I'm hoping Candice becomes the next "Trish". Mickie James, I hope she doesn't get too comfortable, Beth Pheonix is nearing her return from injury.

Probably one of the better RAW show this year.

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 08:59 AM #25 of 3609
Well you know why Stone Cold isn't around - you know he wants to wrestle, but those knees and his neck. Eh Rock is gone but that's ok because we got John Cena portraying him. I like how winning the Royal Rumble doesn't mean jack anymore:P.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread