Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

alkaline
Run Home Slow

Member 1696

Level 8.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:47 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:47 PM #1 of 3609
Slash: What is the official word as to how Marty Janetty pissed Vince off this time? I remember the last time this happened -- Marty getting another shot, he got a DUI soon after.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
alkaline
Run Home Slow

Member 1696

Level 8.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:53 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:53 PM #2 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
Marty Janetty refueses to kiss vinces ass, vince gets pissed, HHH doesn't want Janetty put over Janetty gets fired...forever.
Ah. So typical WWE reasons :shh:

I like HHH's in ring work. . but his actual influence on the business these days is ridiculous. I suppose it does come with the territory. .

There's nowhere I can't reach.
alkaline
Run Home Slow

Member 1696

Level 8.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:35 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 04:35 PM #3 of 3609
Tonight's Raw --

Quote:
WrestleMania Rewind
March 6, 2006

This Monday Night on RAW, both WWE Champion John Cena and Triple H will compete in WrestleMania Rewind Matches, as they face WrestleMania opponents from their past.

“The Game” will face his WrestleMania XV opponent Kane while The Champ will square off against WrestleMania XX opponent Big Show. Don’t miss these two huge RAW matches as the past meets the present — all leading up to the WWE Championship main event at WrestleMania 22.

In an Intercontinental Championship rematch, Shelton Benjamin defends his newly won title against Ric Flair. Last time, “The Dirtiest Player in the Game” was the victim of Benjamin and momma’s underhanded tactics. Will “The Nature Boy” answer back and re-capture the Intercontinental Championship? Watch RAW to find out.

And one week after slapping Torrie Wilson on WWE.com Unlimited, Candice will make more waves by revealing her Playboy cover live in the ring. Don’t miss what is sure to be one of the sexiest moments of the year.

Last week on RAW, the McMahons forced Shawn Michaels to join the “Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club” in the most humiliating fashion imaginable. How will HBK deal with such humiliation this week? And what will “The Showstopper” have to say about the announcement that he’ll face Shane McMahon at Saturday Night’s Main Event as well as Mr. McMahon at WrestleMania 22? Watch Monday Night RAW to find out.

In addition, Maria goes one-on-one with Lita.

All this and much more this Monday night on RAW (9/8 CT; USA Network).
Predictions? HHH and Cena win their matches, Raw ends with Cena's music playing.

HHH and Kane should be a pretty good match.

Quote:
Hes got a very valid point though
Word.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

alkaline
Run Home Slow

Member 1696

Level 8.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 05:50 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 02:50 PM #4 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
To be honest, I'm prefering TNA way over WWE since WWE is extremely predictable. And TNA is on at 11PM on spike TV and I believe moving to 9pm or 8pm on Thursdays sometime soon.
Word. I also see WWE's move to restart the Saturday's Main Event franchise as a way of attempting to squash TNA's thunder before they get their own weeknight show.

If TNA can get a few good writers, the WWE will most definitely have something to worry about because right now that's all the WWE has over TNA. As for the talent. . well. . that's no contest.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

alkaline
Run Home Slow

Member 1696

Level 8.00

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 01:00 AM Local time: Apr 2, 2006, 10:00 PM #5 of 3609

Wrestlemania was pretty awesome!

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by alkaline; Apr 3, 2006 at 01:15 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread