Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Mortuary
Syklis Green

Member 10985

Level 8.35

Aug 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 05:02 PM #1 of 3609
Most of the stars you watched back in the days are retired now. Austin had bad knees so it didn't help his career. Faarooq has been retired for quite a while now. His teammate, Bradshaw, is doing commentary on Smackdown right now.

The only superstars remaining from about 10 years ago are : Ric Flair, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Mick Foley and that's about it. Maybe Edge and Kane were there too when you watched the show back then.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Mortuary
Syklis Green

Member 10985

Level 8.35

Aug 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 08:30 PM #2 of 3609
Originally Posted by Dizzy
Yeah, I remember Kane, but he had some sort of mask or something. Shame that Austin had left though, i find the "new" wrestlers to have lack of carisma. Maybe I need to watch it more.
No you don't even need to watch it more. You are absolutely right on the fact that nobody has charisma these days. Actually, there's some people that do but they are not pushing them at all. A guy like Rob Conway, who I think, has charisma (The general crowd does not seem to agree with me there) doesn't get any push. In fact, he is enduring the worst Heat losing streak ever, which is a shame really.

Guys like Matt Striker, Rene Dupree, Sylvan have tons of charisma and could be potential top notch heels, but they get stuck in the midcard/lowercard, which in my opinion, sucks.

I know i've probably just lost you there, because these are all new names. But if you get to watch the show, you'll see what I mean.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Mortuary
Syklis Green

Member 10985

Level 8.35

Aug 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 02:09 PM #3 of 3609
As long as Vince is running the company... I doubt this is going to change.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread