Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 04:12 PM #1 of 3609
Don't know. It is hard to tell, it looked very accidental surely. It did not look like he was faking the apologetic notions. I question the way he exited the ring though. They are asking for it with the mocking going on with calling him "champ". That is not necessary.

How ya doing, buddy?
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 10:21 AM #2 of 3609
sci-fi channel..only my mother watchs that channel.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 05:53 PM #3 of 3609
Too many RKOs will soften the ol' head I guess.

Just cause ya might not know the championship outcome:

I'm calling it - Chavo will return and challenge Rey for the title.

How ya doing, buddy?
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 05:04 PM #4 of 3609
I believe folks that is time Shawn cash in. For a leg that has been through more hell than you can count, I'm quite sure people will target it for as long as he continues.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2006, 10:00 AM #5 of 3609
Nitro needs a finisher. Snapshot is 2-person. Other than that I agree with Darsh. But not a world title push - too early. Start him from the IC title and go from there. He's already been tag champ.

This is from WWE.com
Quote:
"For the first time ever, the WWE Championship will be on the line at an ECW pay-per-view," said Cena in the interview. "The Championship has been held by the likes of Bruno Sammartino, the Immortal Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold Steve Austin. If Rob Van Dam wins, then the Championship will be gone and it will be christened the ECW Championship. I'll be the biggest goat in sports-entertainment history."
I don't blame Cena for his feelings on this. If he loses he could be the most hated wrestler in WWE history. Among hall of famers, fans and the current back stage. I don't like the guy as it is, but WWE title has a LOT of history behind it, with most of my better memories of it being provided by the likes of young HBK, Bret Hart, and Taker(when he was badass). I have no problems with ECW, but the WWE title doesn't deserve to be "defaced" into something it wont properly represent.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Mystil; Jun 8, 2006 at 10:07 AM.
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 9, 2006, 08:41 AM #6 of 3609
If they merge the brands together once again, I hope Mcmahon bring back some of the titles he's banished. Like European title for instance. I know it's been "merged" with the IC, but the WWE basically has it's own division of EU wrestlers as there is so many. With the two brands together, we've had more variety at one time, instead of the same small set of people going at it 2 times a week.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 10, 2006, 12:35 PM #7 of 3609
That rule is sadly how the lamest wrestler on the smackdown roster won the title 21 times. Steven Richards. I remember that battle royal, it was good stuff. One of the better decisions Vince has made no doubt.

Tazz:
Has defected to ECW

FELIPE NO
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 10, 2006, 05:39 PM #8 of 3609
Well you would get wrist-slitting pissy if I just went ahead and posted it without the spoiler. XD

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2006, 07:33 PM #9 of 3609
Originally Posted by han89
One Night Stand was GREAT last night! i didn't watch it but i read everything about it and read the results and i couldn't be prouder!

i have been an ECW fan since the alliance (WCW/ECW) days in WWE when i first started watching wrestling and until now, i always hoped ECW would come back and they did! and now they have their own ppv, and show and
Spoiler:
their own champion with RVD as the new ECW/WWE champion!!!! John Cena has finally lost and got beaten!!!!

good job for all the guys who put their bodies on the line in extreme extreme measures!!! WELL DONE!
All I got to say is, if no one could do it, I didn't think it would ever happen. Can't wait for RAW tonight.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2006, 10:22 PM #10 of 3609
You're not alone - I'm really got damn tired of See No Evil. Whoopty fucking doo about Mr.Goodnight. This RAW was amazingly funny, especially from Cena.

Spoiler:
Yes yes. Kane vs. Kane, excellentally done. Though I wanted the real Kane to do some asskicking.

About DX - Riviting but I don't this will work out.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 11:25 AM #11 of 3609
*whistles*Thinks this will be a repeat of what happened to the last "Reunion" of DX.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2006, 04:14 PM #12 of 3609
Originally Posted by han89
Here is a crazy idea. What we need is The Rock and Stone Cold back in WWE and i think every big name from the Attitude Era will be back.
I like this idea. It says something about the wrestling fans. No doubt the 'attitude era' wrestlers were a little more entertaining than the current era. I don't think Stone Cold can wrestle full time anymore though. The Rock will come back. . . I don't know when but he will.

She was a part of DX. I would love to see Chyna return. DO NOT BRING BACK X-SUCK. I hate hate hate him!!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 12:21 PM #13 of 3609
I am such a cold bastard, sometimes I scare myself.

1 million dollars to the person with the balls enough to shoot Eugene dead on live TV.

Really, Vince should just fire the guy.

About ECW, I've never watched the show in my entire life.

I don't get it though, why is 'now' so different from 'then'? Did Vince just have the wrestlers back then do what they want, which made it seem so exciting?

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Mystil; Jun 16, 2006 at 12:27 PM.
Mystil
Carob Nut

Member 1042

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 01:31 PM #14 of 3609
^Did you fall on your head or something?

WCW was more entertaining than WWE will ever be. Back when Nitro and Raw aired at almost the same time, do you know the one channel I looked at more? Fucking 41!(for my cable service). Nobody really cared for the WWF(hahaha) when WCW was around. They had it all! Super Brawl, Starcade(the wrestlemania of WCW), WWIII, Halloween Havoc, Clash of the Champions, Bash at the Beach. What the FUCK did WWE have? Did I mention WCW had a LARGER ROSTER of entertaining WRESTLERS than the WWE's 30 something superstars.

Real deal champions(note: champions of any kind): Ric Flair, Vader, Ravishing Rick Rude, Sting Booker before he went into suck ass WWE mode, Goldberg, Nasty Boys, Steven Regal(not that WWE suck ass William Regal shit).

WWE: Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Deisal. It ends there. Who the hell cares about Y2J, lolcena and Mr. 'Monday night'. Yes lets give the belt to a Mexican jumping bean who's only keeping the damn title as a part of script to possible bring back Chavo for an OBVIOUS HEEL TURN. Triple H that bapass idiot can blow me.

That's a serious question. DID. YOU. FALL. ON. YOUR. HEAD. ?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Mystil; Jun 18, 2006 at 01:34 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread