Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

New Feature: ChocoRate - Rate Other Members!

David Deluxe
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 1181

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 03:03 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2006, 10:03 PM #51 of 56
Wahaha again, I love this rating system. Had 4.65 with eleven votes and now I have 4.25 with thirteen votes. I don't know if some people suddenly decided to change their vote from 4 or 5 to something about two, or if the last two voters were disappointed, since I gave them a "devastating" four. But well, whatever. ;_;

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

[SCHWARZE 4 - Sepp Bonhof]
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 03:23 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2006, 01:23 PM #52 of 56
Originally Posted by Miles
I don't know much about programming, but wouldn't it be hard to make it remove all of someone's votes from the database every time they emo out and decide to turn off their ratings? Maybe thats why this never got changed...
All it has to do is track who each person voted for. It wouldn't take up much space and the only time those stats would ever be used is to handle this case. Then it would take no time at all.

And if a person turns off their ratings, that tracking makes it easy to readd all their ratings again when they turn it back on.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
and Brandy does her best to understand

Last edited by BlueMikey; Jun 4, 2006 at 03:28 PM.
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 03:29 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2006, 01:29 PM #53 of 56
Originally Posted by BlueMikey
All it has to do is track who each person voted for. It wouldn't take up much space and the only time those stats would ever be used is to handle this case. Then it would take no time at all.

And if a person turns off their ratings, that tracking makes it easy to readd all their ratings again when they turn it back on.
If thats how it works then I fully support this addition. :3

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > New Feature: ChocoRate - Rate Other Members!