Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

FTP program disconnects after almost every song...

kilfrg7864
Syklis Green

Member 1005

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old Jun 27, 2006, 04:25 AM #1 of 4
FTP program disconnects after almost every song...

hi im using flashfxp for my FTP transfer program. and after every song that i transfer over, the program pasues for a good 3-5 mintues, then disconnects and reconencts to teh server again, and takes about 3x as long as teh estimated time says it should take. Does anyone know why this does it or any other ftp program that they would reccommend?? its jhsut really annoying trying to get soemthing that shuld only tkae liek 45 minutes to take 3 hours insted..

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Cellius
Systematic

Member 1343

Level 28.80

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 08:57 PM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 06:57 PM #2 of 4
Same thing happens to me, but with SmartFTP. After every track, without fail, there's a disconnected message. Unbelievably frustrating.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 10:48 PM Local time: Jul 3, 2006, 04:48 AM #3 of 4
You probably realise it's that transfer channel's disconnection?

Usually you'll have more than 1 "thread" when connected to an FTP.

I use 10 when uploading to my own webspace, it speeds up jobs like uploading lots of little files markedly.

If it's completely disconnecting then I'm not sure. Though with the couple of GFF FTPs I've been on, I've had no trouble with FileZilla.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Cellius
Systematic

Member 1343

Level 28.80

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2006, 12:44 PM Local time: Jul 3, 2006, 10:44 AM #4 of 4
Originally Posted by Roph
You probably realise it's that transfer channel's disconnection?
Can you elaborate on this please? When it comes to customizing FTP clients' settings, I'm pretty unknowledgeable.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > FTP program disconnects after almost every song...