Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Academy Awards

orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 06:03 PM #51 of 57
Originally Posted by Zephos
Or like John Williams winning his first Academy Award for his adapted score of Fiddler on the Roof?
Very much so. He should give that back, and steal the one Vangelis got in 1982 to take its place

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 06:08 PM #52 of 57
Anyone else wondering if Three Six Mafia employed their Oscars for less savory purposes than just a paperweight? Gotta figure they got "tore up" in the last few days and had some ladies along and, let's face it...Oscar is slightly phallic.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 12:00 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 10:00 AM #53 of 57
Originally Posted by The Dopefish
Gotta figure they got "tore up" in the last few days and had some ladies along and, let's face it...Oscar is slightly phallic.
On second though... I change my mind. This was the best award given out all night.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Shampoo Suicide
Emma Blowgun's Last Stand

Member 2349

Level 2.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 01:39 PM #54 of 57
Crash was a bloated piece of shit. All the other nominations were better films. Bah.

Middle America is happy though: "At least the faggot movie didn't win."

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
majario
Arin=Sexy+Magic=Super Pangya!

Member 140

Level 21.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 05:50 PM #55 of 57
I was surprised when I saw It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp win Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures (Original Song). I thought it was great to see Three 6 Mafia take that home. The sound of jaws dropping for miles and miles is wonderful.

FELIPE NO
Nausicaa21
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2070

Level 2.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 06:25 PM #56 of 57
Quote:
I'm a big fan of Miyazaki and love a lot of his films, but Howl's Moving Castle really sucked ass. I couldn't bear myself to finish the movie, the story didn't make sense. Both W&G and Howl are amazingly animated through their mediums, but the story in Howl's Moving Castle was really painful to follow.
YOu know, I wasn't all that impressed with the movie either. However, I still think it was a lot better than Wallice and Gromit, though I haven't seen Corpse Bride yet.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Academy Awards