Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Kaze no Stigma

CuteChocobo
Rurounin Translator

Member 1038

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 01:48 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 02:48 PM #1 of 1
Kaze no Stigma

I was just about to ask why Gonzo haven't been producing any anime series this season, when I trip across this one...

English - Kaze no Stigma
Japanese - 風のスティグマ
Lit. Translation - Stigma of the Wind

==================
History/Info
==================
Kaze no Stigma is a Japanese light novel series written by Takahiro Yamato and illustrated by Hanamaru Nanto. An anime television series adaptation directed by Junichi Sakata and animated by Gonzo began airing on April 11, 2007. [excerpt taken from Wiki]

==================
Summary in a can
==================
Four years ago, Kazuma Kannagi was defeated by his cousin Ayano Kannagi for the right to be the successor of the Enraiha, a sword passed down in the Kannagi family. His defeat, along with the fact that Kazuma had no talent in using En-Jutsu, the fire arts, which is the Kannagi family's specialty, resulted in his banishment from the family. Now, Kazuma returns as Kazuma Yagami, a skilled master of Fuu-Jutsu, the wind arts. At the same time, a number of murders perpetrated by a powerful Fuu-Jutsushi casts suspicion on him. [borrowed from wiki]

The viewers follow Kazuma to find out the true evil plot behind all this action, and to destroy them before the darkness spreads.

==================
Bit of useless information + screenshots
==================
Okay, this is a bit of my personal observation from watching the first 5 eps of this anime. "GONZO has gone through a low budget with this series, as compared to other of their prized anime series". Don't take it the wrong way thou, its a exciting anime to watch.

A lot of people compared this anime to Shakugan no Shana of their similarities. But I can't say much for now, since I haven't really finish SnS yet

Without further ado, may I present two main characters: Kazuma Yagami (八神 和麻) and Ayano Kannagi (神凪 綾乃). This two has been rivals with each other at young age fighting over the "Successor for the Enraiha". After Kazuma was cast out of his family, he became Ayano's enemy. Kazuma is a contracted Wind user, and Ayano is a natural fire user.

Kazuma has always wanted a window in his room. So he decides to DIY using his wind power. Now he has a HUGE whole in the wall... ah well at least he is happy!

This is a entertaining anime to watch because 1 second its serious fighting, the next is an eating competition.

This show features loli-shota, a female police officer, and a busty investigator... wow, what more do you want?

Ayano and Kazuma faces their first strong boss, the Fuuga-clan medium!

As a typical action stories goes, there will always be love... and rivalries

Enjoy!

==================
Anime Releases
==================
MKV format:
Episode 1 - [Mendoi] [Shinsen-sub] [AniYoshi]
Episode 2 - [Mendoi] [Shinsen-sub] [AniYoshi]
Episode 3 - [Mendoi] [Shinsen-sub] [AniYoshi]
Episode 4 - [Mendoi] [Shinsen-sub] [AniYoshi]
Episode 5 - Raw released but no subs yet

==================
Other Releases
==================
Light Novel vol 01 and 02 was released on torrent few weeks ago, there are still seeds. NOTE: It is in full Japanese!
Kaze no Stigma (Light Novel)

Opening theme
** "blast of wind" by Saori Kiuji
Ending theme
** "Hitorikiri no Sora" by Saori Kiuji
I will update the links once I find the singles

==================
More Information
==================
Official Website (Japanese)
Gonzo Official Website - Kaze no Stigma
Kaze no Stigma @ ANN

This anime is a good time filler if you are out of your normal anime dosage. Beware of the mafias and Ayano's ball-crunching reflexes.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Kaze no Stigma