Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] SUMOMOMO MOMOMO - The Strongest Bride on Earth

Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 08:37 AM #26 of 34
They successfully put out 9 (although the link is lost to me).

It looks like GFaqs is going to focus on forgotten/incredibly slow series.

How ya doing, buddy?
Vexe
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 9904

Level 3.09

Jul 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 11:15 AM Local time: Dec 6, 2006, 06:15 PM #27 of 34
Which part of GameFAQs is actually the one subbing Sumomo? LUE, RI or CE? >_>

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 11:46 PM #28 of 34
All those are incorrect sir!

Anime/Manga Other Titles made that.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Vexe
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 9904

Level 3.09

Jul 2006

Old Dec 10, 2006, 03:06 PM Local time: Dec 10, 2006, 10:06 PM #29 of 34
Aw, but I guess the sub would've been much more screwed up, if it was LUE's work...>_>

Anyways, this anime started kind of lame, but it's rather enjoyable by now. I hope they keep it up and make more hilarious scenes like...

Spoiler:
...when Momoko intentionally spills her ice cream on her head and tells Koushi "Ice Cream ga..." with an amazingly miserable voice.

I was speaking idiomatically.
lemonmanko
yell it very loud!

Member 1971

Level 12.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 29, 2006, 12:40 AM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 11:40 PM #30 of 34
I really wish animators would stop using CG as an easy way out. Mar suffers from the same thing although its CG models are actually pretty damn good. They just look really out of place because they use so many more frames per sec making the actual anime characters look choppy when mixed in movement.
actually i agree with this also
i really hate when CG and anime combine i guess nobody else hates it cause they keep doing it.

been awhile since a new episode came out did the series take a break in japan or what?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2007, 11:58 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2007, 09:58 PM #31 of 34
Having finished Kanon (2006), I'm finding myself without a really decent show to watch aside from Nodame Cantabile. Given some of the comments above, the show looks to be somewhat decent after slogging through a few of the early episodes.

So the question is this: is it worth a watch or will I just be wasting my time like I did with Final Approach? Is Iroha really that full of win and awesome? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Thanks.

FELIPE NO
My spheres of activity:
Anime Instrumentality Blog - Latest Music Reviews: Gundam Unicorn Soundtrack | Kampfer Soundtrack
Eminence Online (anime music reviewer) - Latest review: Noir Original Soundtrack
The Nihon Review - Latest review: Taisho Yakyuu Musume
Kesubei
Puzzle Person

Member 971

Level 17.04

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2007, 07:56 AM Local time: Mar 23, 2007, 08:56 AM #32 of 34
I can't really tell you that it's worth to watch unless I know your preferences.

Sumomo is a pretty mindless comedy/ harem that never really changes its tone, so if you liked the first few episodes you'll probably enjoy the rest.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

zzeroparticle
Shinkai fanatic

Member 715

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2007, 11:19 AM Local time: Mar 23, 2007, 09:19 AM #33 of 34
Well, I could barely stomach Zero no Tsukaima and I watched 7 episodes of Manabi Straight! before deciding that it wasn't worth my time.

From your description, I'm going to guess that your recommendation to me would be not to bother with Sumomomo.

Thanks anyway =\

Jam it back in, in the dark.
My spheres of activity:
Anime Instrumentality Blog - Latest Music Reviews: Gundam Unicorn Soundtrack | Kampfer Soundtrack
Eminence Online (anime music reviewer) - Latest review: Noir Original Soundtrack
The Nihon Review - Latest review: Taisho Yakyuu Musume
Old Mar 23, 2007, 10:20 PM #34 of 34
It'll probably be awesome if you watch it through a kaleidoscope. =)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] SUMOMOMO MOMOMO - The Strongest Bride on Earth