Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

WE'RE ALL FUCKED

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 04:06 PM #26 of 35
I dunno, I'd rather join a group that just requires a little water being splashed on me over one that requires a 14 year old girl to get gang raped in order to join.
I don't see a problem with it unless you're a 14 year old girl, RR

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 04:30 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 02:30 PM #27 of 35
I dunno, I'd rather join a group that just requires a little water being splashed on me over one that requires a 14 year old girl to get gang raped in order to join.
Look. I'm not saying I condone gang initiations (or gangs in general) but I have yet to hear about a Blood or a Crip being initiated by having his set go out and rape girls at random. If there's sex involved in an initiation it's usually because it's a girl who's being initiated and she was a willing participant seeing as how being "sexed in" is common among female gang members. Most members, both male and female, just get jumped in and the word "rape" is never a part of their MO.

I'll be with them niggas for their weaponry not for their surprise sex tendencies.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 06:08 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 04:08 PM #28 of 35
If she's under 16 (or 18 depending on the state/age of dudes) it's not sex, it's rape.

I'd go with the religious crowd since I have more faith in them having a self-sufficient society that lasts longer than basic looting/pillaging than any gang would. Not to mention I'd rather see a well educated religion take over the world than a bunch of hoodlums.

It's funny, even when driving through I liked Colorado a lot more than Vegas

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 06:16 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 04:16 PM #29 of 35
If she's under 16 (or 18 depending on the state/age of dudes) it's not sex, it's rape.
Well, I did say I didn't condone it. I'm just saying that those girls have a great desire to be part of gang and their ability to make choices are warped by those desires.

Do you think that when the whole world is looting and pillaging a "self-sufficient" society won't be a prime target? Chaos will reign supreme and your pastor will be the first one of the villagers burned at the stake.

Most amazing jew boots
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 06:36 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 06:36 PM #30 of 35
Do you think that when the whole world is looting and pillaging a "self-sufficient" society won't be a prime target? Chaos will reign supreme and your pastor will be the first one of the villagers burned at the stake.
It may be a difference of definition, but when I think of a "self-sufficient" society, it would include the capability to keep itself safe. In a world without higher order, and without people to do that for them, they'd have to be able to do it themselves. With lots of raiding by the Bloods, they'll have to get very good at it, too.

I'm going to have to side with RR here; a self-sufficient society has a better chance of survival than a gang that is too stupid to try to set up some sort of protection racket in this post-Apocalyptic future.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 06:56 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 04:56 PM #31 of 35
a gang that is too stupid to try to set up some sort of protection racket in this post-Apocalyptic future.
Perhaps the Bloods aren't a good example of this but the 18th St. Gang of Los Angeles and the Almighty Vice Lord Nation of Chicago have themselves a nice little protection racket within their tightly-knit neighborhoods now. Why wouldn't they carry that over when the whole world is in utter chaos?

FELIPE NO
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 08:56 PM #32 of 35
To quote Errol Flynn - "What is this word 'statutory'?"

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Aug 11, 2008, 04:33 PM Local time: Aug 11, 2008, 04:33 PM 1 #33 of 35
Hmmm. I wonder if the floundering US economy and oil shortages we've been experiencing have anything to do with the fact that Russia attacked Georgia? How dare they! They obviously started it. I mean, would Georgia be so stupid as to initiate in a losing battle for territory and resources against Mother Russia?

(It probably has NOTHING to do with the baku tbilisi-ceyhan oil pipeline.)

I mean it would seem incomprehensible that the U.S would stand behind a state (outfitting them with high tech weaponry, military training and US mercenaries for hire) which seeks to secede from Russia through political ethnic cleansing as grounds for killing hundreds of not thousands of ethnic russians... all for the sake of economy and increased oil production.

Probably doesn't mean anything. And who really cares about such matters when there are far more important things to worry about, namely involving a Volleyball player who loses her engagement ring during a heated match, a single american citizen killed in Beijing and who John Edwards is currently sinking his dick into?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Nehmi
spectre of humanity

Member 684

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2008, 05:28 PM Local time: Aug 11, 2008, 05:28 PM #34 of 35
Don't you worry RainMan, the good'ole USA will settle things with those commie Russkies. I hear they've got quite a naval armada heading to the gulf right now. Although thats probably just for Iran... in any event isn't Russia good buddies with Iran?

Anyway, since this is primarily a video game forum, I'm sure people will be familiar with Ghost Recon:

Quote:
Ghost Recon begins in April 16, 2008, with civil unrest in Russia. Ultra-nationalists have seized power in Moscow, with plans to rebuild the Iron Curtain. Their first step is clandestine support of rebel factions in Georgia and the Baltic States. This storyline foreshadows the 2008 South Ossetia War. This is where the Ghosts come in: to silence the rebellion. Armed with some of the most advanced weaponry in the world, the soldiers of the Ghost Recon force are covertly inserted into Eastern Europe and given specific missions to curtail the rebel actions and overthrow their benefactors.

The game's storyline stems from political turmoil that came to light a few years earlier, in which the Ultra-nationalist regime came to power and placed its leader, Dmitri Arbatov, as Russia's president. By 2007, the threat posed by the Arbatov Administration became clear. Russia forms an alliance called the Russian Democratic Union (RDU), which is made up of the previously conquered countries of Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. Together, they launch a campaign to revive the long-dissolved Soviet Union by taking back all of the former Soviet republics.
Wow those wiki guys are fast... already they changed the description of this game to indicate it foreshadows the current war.

In any event, this is all obviously nothing to worry about. If GWB is able to have a great time at the Olympics during all of this, so should everyone else!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Aug 11, 2008, 10:04 PM Local time: Aug 11, 2008, 10:04 PM #35 of 35
Originally Posted by RainMan
I mean, would Georgia be so stupid as to initiate in a losing battle for territory and resources against Mother Russia?
Considering the territory in question (South Ossetia) is officially Georgian territory, and has been since 1922, no, they wouldn't be so stupid.

Originally Posted by RainMan
a state... which seeks to secede from Russia
You're saying Georgia is attempting to secede from Russia? Since Georgia has been seperate from Russia since 1921, and an independent state since 1991, Georgia has no need to secede from Russia.

Unless you're somehow confusing Georgia with Chechnya.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > WE'RE ALL FUCKED