Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Not a Muslim? Can't say Allah in Malaysia.
Closed Thread

Mephisto
Chocobo

Member 7061

Level 11.05

May 2006

Old Jan 7, 2008, 01:10 PM Local time: Jan 7, 2008, 08:10 PM #51 of 54
[size=1]

Assuming? No, I'm not assuming anything. Your post insinuated you did not know that, don't blame me if you can't accurately convey your thoughts.
I found it strange that a muslim country like Malaysia would do such a thing that goes against Islam it self. I do still find this strange even though " there's a habit people have of taking things invented by others and claiming it as their own."

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jan 7, 2008, 06:41 PM Local time: Jan 8, 2008, 07:41 AM #52 of 54
There's a habit there of being stupid. This latest boo-boo is just the tip of the iceberg as far as racial and religious discrimination go.

The minority races are pretty good at sucking it up, though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 08:07 AM Local time: Jan 14, 2008, 06:07 PM 1 #53 of 54
@niki

Look at Pakistan situation, President Mr. Musharraf is all on against terrorists, he has not only condemned clergy, not only banned loudspeaker speeches in most of the rural areas, but he has been fighting agaisnt them all around pakistan.

Inspite of doing all this he has been criticized by western media(people like bigblah who can't accept muslims in any condition, it seems some have extreme grudges against muslims and cant think objectively), they are always looking for opportunity to pull leg of those WHO are 'fighting' terrorists , same terrrorists that were created in russia war by west at the first place(it has been said by musharraf in interview and the person taking interview was zipped).

First accept that these terrorists are your own creation. How many weapons ere given to them by west through pakistan?
If you are not ready to accpet it, thats another thing.

And support people like Musharraf , instead of demoralizing them.
When people like him do positive things, no one make topics to discuss or appreciate, but when one single negative step by some person/country(like malaysia in this case), evryone sees opportunity to blast religion...wow.

Others on this forum should first read their bible, and oldtestament again and try to compare their life , how far they are in terms of following actually what Jesus said.

In the wake of original sin, everyone is doing evry possible sinthey ever can, drugs,alcohol, sex etc, which is forbidden in their text too.
Check the RATE of rape/incest in west, against islamic countires for instance.
Does homosexuality is supported by your religion?

I can point verses form Bible too , in which its is suggested to have holywar and use force.

Also trinity concept so blown out of proportion, can anyone here point me any single verse from bilble using the word trinity at all, its all pope/clergy idea isnt it?

But thats no the point.
Point is as i said earilier in posts, don't compare actual religion with what some or majority do.
You are educated poeple read it and decide yourself.
Even if majority of NAMESAKE muslims or Nominally christians will do something i will as educated person will not judge their religion by their action, infact i iwll read the actual stuff and will support only those who are actually following whats actually there not out of context stuff but actual stuff.

As far as malaysian stance goes, i would say its their country, let them be, why to make issue of it, but yes its totally stupid to do that by malaysians , coz there is the same Word used by Jesus before crucification present in bible/oldtestament, so evry christian has right to use it.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Sexninja; Jan 14, 2008 at 08:21 AM.
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 08:58 AM Local time: Jan 14, 2008, 09:58 PM #54 of 54
That is a rather intriguing conclusion, sexninja. My takeaway from most religions is: it doesn't matter what you read or what you [i]believe]/i]. It is what you do.

At any rate, this topic seemed to have gone quite off-tangent. The original premise is moot, as Bigblah has reported that the Malaysian ministry responsible for such a proclamation has backed away quietly from the issue.

All in all, a case of open mouth, insert foot for the authorities methinks. Not exactly surprising in this part of the world, really. If you wish to continue the argument about religion, particularly Islam, perhaps another thread would be more appropriate.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Not a Muslim? Can't say Allah in Malaysia.