Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Sex: Take It Or Leave It

Duo Maxwell
like this

Member 1139

Level 18.35

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 10:36 PM Local time: May 21, 2006, 07:36 PM #101 of 147
How can you not love russ all the time?

Sex is an important part of a relationship, not just sex, but physical intimacy in general. Yes, it's only one part of the relationship, but those who think that it's some tertiary, remote, loosely related, nebulous, almost-non-entity are fucking kidding themselves. I would not be in a relationship with someone I could not/would not have sex with.

How ya doing, buddy?

Posting without content since 2002.
Tama8-chan
Good Chocobo

Member 952

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 12:57 AM Local time: May 22, 2006, 04:57 PM #102 of 147
I realised that so many of my friends take such relaxed attitudes about sex.
It's still very much a private thing, but when it comes down to it, they're not THAT embarrased to talk about it.
Myself on the other hand....besides making immature jokes, I'm still very curious about the whole experience.
I've heard this term used a lot:
"You just haven't had GOOD sex yet".

So true, lol.
I'm FAR from being any good at it...I think I'll trudge through and try and have a decent RELATIONSHIP first before trying to be some kind of sex god, lol.
And I know I'll sound hypocritical here, but there's one thing I cannot stand, and that's one night stands.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
www.Pietriots.com
Click to receive beer

Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 01:44 PM Local time: May 22, 2006, 03:14 PM #103 of 147
Originally Posted by RacinReaver
So when you guys go to the movies, do you ever see a movie that he wants to see instead of one that you want to?

Both really, we usually have the same taste in movies, so many of the ones we want to see end up being the same ones, but I won't go to see any horror films with him cuz I am not fond of those, and he won't go to see any musical theater with me for the same reason, (I actually inisted that he would not like the Phantom of the Opera but he came anyway.. turns out I was right)

Originally Posted by a lurker
If that's the case, would you object to your boyfriend seeking non-committal sex from a third party? Let us assume that at the time, it is a priority to him.
You really want the honest truth? (knowing that Angel will be reading this) ..... I really would not care as long as there was no love behind it.

Originally Posted by BurningRanger
I have a feeling neither of those two will be doing any more posting in this thread.
Oh we are here now, we just got back from a small trip home, and home does not have a computer

FELIPE NO
BurningRanger
...was there

Member 4377

Level 19.38

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 02:44 PM #104 of 147
Originally Posted by Chibi Neko
You really want the honest truth? (knowing that Angel will be reading this) ..... I really would not care as long as there was no love behind it.
Well, there's your green light man! Take advantage of this wondrous of most wondrous situations. At the very least, when she does end up getting jealous, you can call her out for being a lying, stuck-up bitch.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Pokemon Diamond: 1547 1670 1982
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 03:57 PM Local time: May 22, 2006, 01:57 PM #105 of 147
I don't get why, if it's not such a big deal, she doesn't help him get his rocks off now and then. =\

It's not like I'm really into washing the dishes, but I'll lend a hand if she wants me to.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 04:04 PM #106 of 147
I never really cared about sex, to be honest. It was alright, I guess. (My partners were complete shit) But with my current girlfriend, sex is amazing. The only problem is that we only see each other once a week.

Chances are you didn't really flip the guys switch or you did something wrong/and kept doing something wrong, so he never wanted to have sex with you.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 08:27 PM #107 of 147
Well, there's your green light man! Take advantage of this wondrous of most wondrous situations. At the very least, when she does end up getting jealous, you can call her out for being a lying, stuck-up bitch.
You're creepy.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
BurningRanger
...was there

Member 4377

Level 19.38

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 08:31 PM #108 of 147
Originally Posted by a lurker
You're creepy.
I don't follow.

He's being given permission to sleep around. If he doesn't take advantage, he's a moron.

He's lying if he says he doesn't want to.

Why am I the creepy one?

Most amazing jew boots

nadienne
I don't do too much talking these days.

Member 9

Level 29.15

Feb 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 09:00 PM Local time: May 22, 2006, 07:00 PM #109 of 147
Originally Posted by Chibi Neko
See? Total recipe for disaster.

How ya doing, buddy?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 09:54 PM #110 of 147
I don't follow.

He's being given permission to sleep around. If he doesn't take advantage, he's a moron.

He's lying if he says he doesn't want to.

Why am I the creepy one?
You mean you wrote all that and don't know why you're coming off as a huge scumbag?

Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 09:58 PM Local time: May 23, 2006, 03:58 AM #111 of 147
Originally Posted by Tama8-chan
I've heard this term used a lot:
"You just haven't had GOOD sex yet".

So true, lol.
I have to say, I can't imagine that some theoretical "good sex" would make any difference to my views. As a general guideline, I don't like any activity that ends by making me hot and sticky, and sex tends to have that effect.

Put simply, I can't abide having a trace of grease or other sticky goop on me even for a second. Even the thought of it makes my skin crawl. That's part of my aversion to The Act.

FELIPE NO
BurningRanger
...was there

Member 4377

Level 19.38

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 10:22 PM #112 of 147
I'm not saying it to be a scumbag. In his situation, even if don't want to fuck someone else, I would be driven to call bullshit on such a completely unrealistic statement. NO, she is not okay with him having relations with others. YES, she is a pretentious bitch for saying so to defend her disinterest in fucking her boyfriend.

If he's as good a guy as he wants us to believe, he doesn't deserve to be led around by someone who is full of shit.

Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 10:30 PM Local time: May 23, 2006, 04:30 AM #113 of 147
If he's as good a guy as he wants us to believe, he doesn't deserve to be led around by someone who is full of shit.
Not that I'm saying I don't believe him, exactly, but when did you ever meet anyone who's as good a guy as he wants us to believe?

SMX
Chocobo

Member 103

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 11:53 PM #114 of 147
Originally Posted by Soluzar
I have to say, I can't imagine that some theoretical "good sex" would make any difference to my views. As a general guideline, I don't like any activity that ends by making me hot and sticky, and sex tends to have that effect.

Put simply, I can't abide having a trace of grease or other sticky goop on me even for a second. Even the thought of it makes my skin crawl. That's part of my aversion to The Act.
My man, good sex makes you not care about being hot and sticky.

Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 11:54 PM Local time: May 23, 2006, 05:54 AM #115 of 147
Originally Posted by SMX
My man, good sex makes you not care about being hot and sticky.
It would have to be bloody good! Not liking to be sweaty, sticky, or whatever is close to a phobia for me.

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 12:01 AM Local time: May 22, 2006, 10:01 PM #116 of 147
Do it in the shower/hot tub/pool, you shouldn't even notice it there.

Most amazing jew boots
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 12:16 AM Local time: May 23, 2006, 01:46 AM #117 of 147
I'm not saying it to be a scumbag. In his situation, even if don't want to fuck someone else, I would be driven to call bullshit on such a completely unrealistic statement. NO, she is not okay with him having relations with others. YES, she is a pretentious bitch for saying so to defend her disinterest in fucking her boyfriend.

You really are making me feel really good about myself you know that? Number one, I was refering that if he came home one night and said 'I just slept with someone else' I am not going to freak and say 'how could you'.

There is a difference in love and lust, and I love Angel like crazy, and I would not blame him for anything like that, but I know that it will never happen because I know what he is like.

My low sex-drive has multiple reasons, but some are far too personal to go into. More sex would be nice, but we both know that it isn't everything, as long as the love is there. Everyone looks at it differently, I am just glad that I have a bf that is really understanding and is willing to work with me in my difficult time, and not some guy who just wants to get layed.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 01:58 AM #118 of 147
Huh, what? But she just said.

Either you know this chick, or you got burned by something similar. Either way you're obnoxious.

BurningRanger
...was there

Member 4377

Level 19.38

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 02:37 AM #119 of 147
No... it's common sense. Exclusivity is part of the deal, particularly in a long-term relationship. She can say what she wants, if her boyfriend fucks another chick, she's going to be hurt. And if she isn't hurt, then everyone wins! Hurray!

Which is why I made my suggestion.

FELIPE NO

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 04:07 AM #120 of 147
You know what's common sense?

When people you don't even know tell you that you're acting creepy, and then you stop whatever it was that you were doing.

This is not what you're doing.

Klonoa
Walking, breathing fighting game Metaform

Member 6959

Level 6.19

May 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 08:41 AM #121 of 147
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell
How can you not love russ all the time?

Sex is an important part of a relationship, not just sex, but physical intimacy in general. Yes, it's only one part of the relationship, but those who think that it's some tertiary, remote, loosely related, nebulous, almost-non-entity are fucking kidding themselves. I would not be in a relationship with someone I could not/would not have sex with.
My bf used to get sex from girls like 5 times a week, and generally was obsessed with it for a while. Uhh... He was one of the most shallow peeps in the world and hung out on the streets all the time, but when he met me he kinda spent tons of time just speaking to me and spent most of his cash (as I did with mine) on visiting me IRL and shit.

and he kinda refrained from sex for like 8 months before meeting me. partially prolly because he hates cheaters so much that he'd prolly kill them, but also because he felt that a sexless relationship with someone you love is prolly better than no relationship at all. he prolly also didn't care much about it because he got it so much before he got with me, but, its importance isn't ALWAYS big, it varies from person to person, belief to belief and whether you be deprived or not.

its nowhere near a non entity, even for him (he enjoys it with me alot o.o) but it can be ignored for a higher purpose if needed, though, never painlessly. it all depends

Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 09:09 AM Local time: May 23, 2006, 08:09 AM #122 of 147
Quote:
Posted by a lurker
You mean you wrote all that and don't know why you're coming off as a huge scumbag?
Actually, I think you're going to have to spell it out. I'm not seeing what's so creepy either, aside from the obvious makings of an unhealthy relationship.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 02:10 PM #123 of 147
If that's the sort of relationship that they're happy with, I don't know what badgering them is going to accomplish. If you get really lucky maybe you'll get a girl to feel bad on the internet? That's not difficult.

and if me of all people is saying you might be going a bit far here, perhaps I have a point.

BurningRanger
...was there

Member 4377

Level 19.38

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 03:08 PM #124 of 147
Ok then. Maybe intrusive, but still not creepy. Even so, however, if they didn't want people's opinions, they shouldn't have posted.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Duo Maxwell
like this

Member 1139

Level 18.35

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 03:30 PM Local time: May 23, 2006, 12:30 PM #125 of 147
Eddie Murphy had a really good stand-up routine he toured with in like '87 concerning this topic.

Women use the "I don't really want it" attitude as a tool to get what they want from their male counterparts. Withholding sex works, with most guys, for whatever reason. I think it's a stupid game, but pretty much all women do it, whether they admit it or not. Yeah, now I can see the backlash already. "OMG DUO YOU CHAUVANIST PIG" "THAT'S SO NOT TRUE, DUMBASS" What? You think all men were born yesterday?

I was speaking idiomatically.

Posting without content since 2002.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Sex: Take It Or Leave It