Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I'm gonna name my third child Aaron Kurado Javier. Even if it's a girl!

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 30, 2007, 11:55 PM Local time: May 30, 2007, 10:55 PM #76 of 87
Is your actual name Ness, Ness?

Most amazing jew boots
My Dreams
Virtuosic Dreams ^_^

Member 1412

Level 21.48

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2007, 01:17 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2007, 02:17 AM #77 of 87
If I had a girl I would love to name her Claire. Its such a lovely name. I still can't think of a name of a boy but I'd like something unqiue - a name that represents hope and compassion.

I was speaking idiomatically.

ChocoJournal
The Link to the Chocojournal works now!
Transcriptions A new thread for transcriptions of all sorts.

"The man had a huge head. Like a pumpkin, really." - Godowskian on Shura Cherkassky
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2007, 09:24 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 07:24 PM #78 of 87
Unless it's very unique AND very popularly known, media based names aren't going to be noticable to almost anybody.

I could name my kid...Ash, from fuckin' Pokemon. But only my nerd friends would question it, and by the time the kid is 5 years old, everybody will have forgotten. And other kids his/her age would definitely not ever have a clue.

If it were up to me to name a kid, I'd probably point at a random word in the dictionary and work off of that. (I say "work off of" just in case I land on 'toilet' or something like that.)

Then again...I've always been fond of Buster Wolf, the name of Terry Bogard's key move.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
LaMenina
Der Kommissar

Member 23054

Level 7.53

Jul 2007

Old Jul 7, 2007, 03:10 PM #79 of 87
I love Jane Eyre with a deep dark obsession, and so I would choose to name my child (IF I have any, and that is a monumentally big IF) Adele, after the little French girl, because I don't actually like the name Jane all that much.

As far as anime and stuff goes, I guess Faye would be my choice, after Faye Valentine, the ultimate femme fatale and XX dynamo

FELIPE NO
Who is John Galt?
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2007, 03:43 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2007, 03:43 PM #80 of 87
If I ever have a daughter, I'm definitely going to name her Miakis. Even though the name is originally from Suikoden V, it sounds plausibly Greek and most people would end up calling her Mia as a nickname which I think would go over well.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
nanashiusako
Good Chocobo

Member 4749

Level 17.91

Apr 2006

Old Jul 12, 2007, 02:30 PM #81 of 87
My son's name is Tyler Austin after Tyler Durden from fight club and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
DoTheMario
~Take one step and then again~

Member 23174

Level 2.12

Jul 2007

Old Jul 12, 2007, 03:15 PM #82 of 87
I like the name Adele (as mentioned above) too; it's so pretty and French.

Aside from that, I've really no definite clue for any other girl names. I think Hebrew, French, Irish and Japanese names are some of the nicest for girls.

For a boy though, I absolutely adore the name Samuel. (after both a brother of mine and the youngest Winchester. )

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kesubei
Puzzle Person

Member 971

Level 17.04

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2007, 05:45 PM Local time: Jul 12, 2007, 06:45 PM #83 of 87
If I had a daughter: Mylene (Macross 7), Lacus (SEED) and Euphemia (Code Geass) are ones from anime that I liked. Stuff like Minerva, Lili, Nadine, Karen, and Hikari are also good.

I'm not as choosy when it comes to boys' names.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > I'm gonna name my third child Aaron Kurado Javier. Even if it's a girl!