Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your first kiss?

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 07:25 AM #76 of 120
~_~ being alone wont lead to a change in sexual preference. I haven't dated..well 16 isn't really dating, but I've been without a girl for almost 7 years. Still love women more than ever obviously. You just have not met a girl yet that has sparked your interest.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 11:55 AM Local time: May 13, 2007, 10:55 AM #77 of 120
..Mine was botched. I think that was led to the fall of our relationship. Wont go into details, but I wish I was a little more experienced.
Come on man, can't be that bad? Let us in on it.

And Ritley, I forgot to mention this in my last post, but it's odd how some first kisses can be so much more. In both our situations (I think I described mine already) our first kiss was with girls that knew what they wanted.

I was speaking idiomatically.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 12:14 PM Local time: May 13, 2007, 10:14 AM #78 of 120
I probably screwed myself over....I hope I'm not gay....
If you were gay you'd probably at least have kissed a dude by now.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 12:17 PM Local time: May 13, 2007, 11:17 AM #79 of 120
It's not so bad really, Auditor. I envy your position because you're probably in a much better place in life right now because of the fact that women haven't tainted (and also, unfortunately, blessed) your life.

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 12:30 PM #80 of 120
Our noses ran into each other.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 12:45 PM Local time: May 13, 2007, 10:45 AM #81 of 120
I thought it was going to be something terrible like you blowing a wad when she kissed you or something.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 01:12 PM Local time: May 13, 2007, 12:12 PM #82 of 120
Do yuu mean your nose fluids ran into eachother or you facebutted eachother and there was no, or next to no, lip touching or what?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 02:24 PM #83 of 120
Facebutting is probably a more accurate term yes.

And we connected. Forgive me but shit like that is super embarrassing to me.

Off Topic/lame attempt to remove spotlight from me - Yoda was the only one who gave that poor kid advice.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 02:35 PM Local time: May 13, 2007, 01:35 PM #84 of 120
Just learn to not take it seriously, and things like it, and you'll be amazed how much time and energy we waste on things that don't really matter much.

Yeah, and it was pretty good advice. What fucked Anakin was that he started so late in his training and was exposed to a non Jedi way of growing up until he was nine. Which is really what fucked him in the end.

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 04:22 PM #85 of 120

And Ritley, I forgot to mention this in my last post, but it's odd how some first kisses can be so much more. In both our situations (I think I described mine already) our first kiss was with girls that knew what they wanted.
Was yours way older than you too?

I've dated girls my age, older, and younger...

Arm chair psychology says they're all just as crazy, just in different ways.

Vkamicht
Chocobo

Member 431

Level 12.47

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2007, 04:32 PM #86 of 120
Uh, it was pretty awful and I'd take it back if I could.

I dated one guy for a month and it was completely lacking in romantic feelings. Well, it felt like I was just hanging out with a guy I had a crush on for a month. And participating in sexual activities once in a while. But we never kissed at all.

Then I told this other guy about that and he was all omg that I hadn't kissed anyone. So during our first date he freaking jumped me and took my first before I could really figure out what was going on. I guess you have to learn some time.

Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 06:43 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 05:43 AM #87 of 120
Facebutting is probably a more accurate term yes.

And we connected. Forgive me but shit like that is super embarrassing to me.
No no, embarassing is attempting to have extremely awkward gay sex and being unable to actually get it in there. It could always be worse.

Most amazing jew boots
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old May 14, 2007, 08:45 AM Local time: May 14, 2007, 04:45 PM #88 of 120
Speaking of embarrassing, I'm slightly ashamed to admit I've only once properly kissed a girl and even that was during a game of spin the bottle.

It was very, very late at night and everyone was sleepy as hell. I was lying on my back on the floor away from everyone else, half out of the game and suddenly the girl (a very good friend of mine) was hovering over me and called my name with a light joking tone. Someone turned out the light and then she was kissing me.

As I'd never tongued anyone before much less had anyone tongue me before, I couldn't tell whether I did terribly or not, but it was a very pleasant experience for me all in all, and one of my favorite memories from my school years. I did get a little carried away as I managed to accidentally bite her tongue lightly, not that she seemed terribly upset. It was just another extra to the embarrasment.

Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 01:14 AM #89 of 120
I remember being 6 years old when I had my first kiss.

There was this fad going around the day-care center I was at of everyone starting to "date". It was nifty at best. None of us really knew what the point was, we just sort of gravitated to the first girl we noticed and went from there.

In retrospect it was pretty lame, but I remember my first kiss being with a girl named Krystal. She was a pretty cool girl, kind of shunned because she was a nerd (but so was I, probably why we got on so well), and out of nowhere on the playground one day she asked me to be her boyfriend. I of course said yes, and we sat down under the jungle gym and kissed.

It wasn't like passionate or anything, but it was nice. It remains one of my fondest memories. Unfortunately, both of our parents found out and barred us from seeing each other. Her parents even went as far as pulling her out of the day-care center.

Soon after, I moved to New Hampshire. I haven't seen or heard from her since. Kind of sad, really.

How ya doing, buddy?
If there is evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind.
nadienne
I don't do too much talking these days.

Member 9

Level 29.15

Feb 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 02:07 AM Local time: May 15, 2007, 12:07 AM #90 of 120
No no, embarassing is attempting to have extremely awkward gay sex and being unable to actually get it in there. It could always be worse.
Yeah, remember that post RR made in the videotape thread? That's pretty damn worse.

Someone turned out the light and then she was kissing me.
You guys turn out the lights? Is that a Euro thing or a high school thing? Also, if you were playing spin the bottle, shouldn't you have gotten kissed more than once?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 04:40 AM Local time: May 15, 2007, 12:40 PM #91 of 120
You guys turn out the lights? Is that a Euro thing or a high school thing? Also, if you were playing spin the bottle, shouldn't you have gotten kissed more than once?
I'm fairly certain they did it because it was me. I was impossibly shy and reserved back then. I could laugh it up with a lot of people, but whenever it came to anything like that, I tended to chicken out. It was a little vacation cabin, we were upstairs and the only light was this little flashlight we kept between the window. So it wasn't quite the same as someone going over to a lightswitch.

As for getting kissed more than once, most of the dares didn't involve kissing, I suppose and if they did, they didn't involve me. Usually it was just kisses on the cheek.

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 05:41 PM #92 of 120
I'm 26 and haven't kissed a girl, nor had a girlfriend. Maybe, my head is screwed, but I haven't been interested--i.e All my friends went to their Senior Prom in HS, and what did I do (some girl offered, too)? Play Starcraft...

I probably screwed myself over....I hope I'm not gay....
Most people would laugh at you for it, but there really is nothing wrong with it per se. You get one when you get one. No rush or hurry. If you are getting overly horny then it might be time to do something about it, but if you are fine the way you are then no big deal.

THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 06:32 PM Local time: May 16, 2007, 05:32 PM #93 of 120
I guess not having a relationship at that age isn't a problem unless you feel you're missing out on something. Other than that I guess (if you want a kid in the first place) being a father at a decent age could play a factor on that sort of stress.
Was yours way older than you too?

I've dated girls my age, older, and younger...

Arm chair psychology says they're all just as crazy, just in different ways.
I was 15 and she was either 13 or 14, actually. The only way older woman I've ever had was Lenore. 12 years, 3 months older.

jaw32586
Banned

Member 22980

Level 1.10

Jul 2007

Old Jul 5, 2007, 01:09 AM 2 #94 of 120
my first kiss was a mistake...save it for someone who is worth it

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 03:26 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 02:26 PM #95 of 120
my first kiss was a mistake...save it for someone who is worth it
This is the biggest load of bullshit I've read all day. It's a kiss. It's not like you're talking about something serious. Kiss everyone. Kiss someone. Fuck, just make a connection with someone. If you do one thing with your day, make it a point to do the opposite of whatever jaw advises.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 04:52 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 02:52 PM #96 of 120
Man... I can't believe I didn't see this thread months ago. My first kiss was a girl named Carla my freshman year in high school. I had asked her out to a movie and I borrowed my dad's car to go pick her up. Being Mexican, I didn't feel I needed a license so we went to the movie, we went to this place called Mearle's Drive In (a Visalia landmark that's been closed for a few years) and we ended up going to this place called Rocky Hill, which is a popular spot for high school kids with cars and condoms.

We didn't stay in the car, we sat on the hood and talked for a while with our milkshakes in hand. Then when I finished mine, I grabbed some gum out of my pocket and she asked, "OOooh. Can I have some gum too?" I said, "Sure." I put the stick of gum in my mouth with half of it hanging out and when I was grabbing another stick to give to her she grabbed my chin with her fingers, positioned my face in front of hers and wrestled that stick of gum out of my mouth with her tongue...

She kept the gum and I kept the memory. Great trade. To this day, I still use that gum technique if I'm gonna con some girl into making out with me and it works wonders EVERY TIME.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 11:35 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 10:35 PM #97 of 120
She kept the gum and I kept the memory. Great trade. To this day, I still use that gum technique if I'm gonna con some girl into making out with me and it works wonders EVERY TIME.
I use that one all the time. It's pure fucking money.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Luminaire
Sparkle and Shine

Member 6102

Level 7.02

May 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 08:27 AM #98 of 120
I was sort of a late-bloomer, and didn't get my first kiss until I was sixteen. I was painfully shy in high school and the prospects weren't the best, but this guy and I had been flirting on-and-off for months. Being such a wallflower, the prospect that somebody would be interested in me totally freaked me out. One day he and I were playing Super Smash Brothers Melee and he said if he beat me, I'd have to kiss him.

I was so anxious about it that I won every. Single. Round.

He got me a week later, though. We were tooling around in his room when I flopped down on his bed and he just kinda descended over me and smooch. It literally made a smooch noise when we parted, so tactful me burst into a fit of nervous laughter. He was pretty good-natured though so he just shut me up by kissing me again.

Ah, to be young again.

How ya doing, buddy?
Prepare the PLANET SMASHAA

Last edited by Luminaire; Jul 6, 2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Clarity
Sceptre X
\usr\bin\sceptrex

Member 16350

Level 11.01

Dec 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 05:35 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 05:35 PM #99 of 120
Damn, the post is over. It was just getting good...I am so e-mailing this link.

I really enjoyed this. Much less to the fact that I haven't had mine yet either. I don't know if I'm ugly or what...maybe it's my "big" lips or whatever.

It turns out that today is opposite day, so all of what you have said is true, so you should probably just go.
kinkymagic
I made more lousy pictures than any actor in history.

Member 1409

Level 16.87

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 06:39 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 11:39 PM 1 #100 of 120
Mine was with my cousin...

That's kind of weird, right?

How ya doing, buddy?

“When I slap you you'll take it and like it.”

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Your first kiss?