Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your first kiss?

Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Jan 17, 2007, 04:16 PM Local time: Jan 17, 2007, 03:16 PM #26 of 120
Sauron in sailor moon attire
pix plz

There's nowhere I can't reach.
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 17, 2007, 04:17 PM Local time: Jan 17, 2007, 09:17 PM #27 of 120
That's a new low........I'll check 4chan.

Look no further this is so not safe for work -waggles eyebrows-

Oh boy!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by deadsky; Jan 17, 2007 at 04:34 PM.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Jan 17, 2007, 05:49 PM Local time: Jan 17, 2007, 10:49 PM #28 of 120
I was thirteen when I had my first kiss. He had a cold. Let's just say it could've been a bit more romantic .__. Considering we went out for longer than a year I suppose it works out okay but still ;__;

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Jan 17, 2007, 09:31 PM #29 of 120
I was 16. It was after prom with this guy that I had a crush on... now that I think about it, it was kinda pathetic. The guy had asked my best friend to the prom, and she had intially said yes, but then she found a boyfriend, and passed him off to me. After prom the the four of us (my date, my best friend, her boyfriend, and myself) were in her basement living room watching a movie, and he didnt give me any place to sit that didnt involved spooning with him, so after the movie ended, we just stayed like that. Then he turned my head towards him and kissed me. Fireworks went off in my head.

Of course, now that I look back on it, I realize he was just a sex-craving punk who dressed badly and designed his hair like Jonny the Homicidal Maniac... and I was too tense for anything else to happen besides that one kiss, so, it all turned out for the better.

I was speaking idiomatically.
tiki
Burdened by a Mullet

Member 18247

Level 6.05

Jan 2007

Old Jan 18, 2007, 02:40 AM Local time: Jan 18, 2007, 06:40 PM #30 of 120
Oh, I conquered the gag relex...
Hawt.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jan 18, 2007, 09:58 AM Local time: Jan 18, 2007, 08:58 AM #31 of 120
Man, I totally missed that one. Where's LeHah?

FELIPE NO
RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Jan 18, 2007, 11:13 AM Local time: Jan 19, 2007, 12:13 AM #32 of 120
I'd been avoiding this topic but it's 1am and I'm avoiding sleep and work so...
Well first off. lolling so hard at some of you guys. Maybe I'm jsut not into taking such milestones in but I dont think I've anlysed every detail like some of you have.

Well let's see. First kiss was proabbly onne of those hilarious spin the bottle games when I was 13 or 14 or something (hay guys three times same person you gotta pash with tongue lol!)

First real kiss, that was worthwhile was proabbly when I was.. er. 16 i think. The summer before I went into year eleven so I was 15 I guess. Fuck I'm not even sure, might've been the summer of 02/03. Anyway it was a whirlwind romance at some kinda summer camp at a uni thing. Her name was Sami, she was really hot, probably the best looking girl I've ever been with, which is a problem for your first kiss cos it's hard to lower your standards and I really should with my skills with girls.

Where was I oh yeah we hooked up. Then I got sick of her. We hooked up again about two (or one?) years later on Leavers week.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sepharite
The Source

Member 328

Level 29.80

Mar 2006

Old Jan 21, 2007, 01:31 AM #33 of 120
Heh, I'm pathetic. My first kiss was last year when I was 17, with my first girlfriend. I could have kissed her earlier, however... we were cuddling together, and we were staring into eachother's eyes - cliche, I know, stfu. We stare, and then I suddenly look away, for some odd reason. And she pretend to reach over to her and she just pecks me - not sure if that counted as a first kiss since I never kissed back.

But a few days later, it was raining. We were bored. We ran out together, holding hands... and I just kissed her. She murmered "Stick out your tongue" and I ended up biting hers instead. Good times.

But I don't know, I didn't feel anything. And since then, I've been reluctant to kiss - even with my other ex. Bleh.

How ya doing, buddy?

Want obscure Classical Music CDs? Search: http://www.lib.uwo.ca/ PM me the code, I'll rip it for ya [MAX 2 CDS/User]
Leonheart
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2684

Level 2.38

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 08:15 AM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 12:15 AM #34 of 120
My first kiss was when I was 15 and I was standing outside after a party (fancy dress) and a girl whos costume was a mystery to everyone but me was there too and 2 other people and I was just talking and I knew she liked me so almost mid sentance I just leaned forward put my hand on her neck and gave her a slow deep kiss and btw she had no idea it was my first kiss!! I saw her at school a few days later and I was quite mean cause I payed her no attention but were good friends now.

Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 12:57 PM #35 of 120
Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet,
cuddling under the cover of sheets.
Her mom, up front steering,
would have a hard time believing,
our lips were locked, and in heat!

I don't know what was playing,
but I remember her saying,
"You don't do this very often, do you?"

Desmond
I'll see you in another life brother

Member 13379

Level 2.50

Oct 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 04:41 PM Local time: Feb 7, 2007, 09:41 PM #36 of 120
My first kiss was when I was 17 and on a trip to London with my college class, there was one guy I'd been crushing on for a while but was too shy to tell. We all had lots of alcohol and were having a party in our room and it was about 3am and he came over and just forced himself on me, was kind of gross and so embarrassing as everyone was watching.

My first romantic kiss was a couple of weeks before Christmas last year, it was raining and my boyfriend had just taken me out for a meal and it was so nice because we were hugging cause it was also cold as well as wet and we just looked into each others eyes and kissed and it was amazing.

Ceres
Now promoted to 'Dwarf Planet' status

Member 3240

Level 19.81

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 07:31 PM #37 of 120
It was a couple weeks before I turned 17. I had finally gotten up the nerve to ask out some guy I had an open with (yeah supposed to be the other way around but so what). We didn't really kiss for like a week...then we finally did after school one day. It started out as a few pecks, then a bunch of pecks, to open mouth, then I got surprised by a tounge and yeah...good times

How ya doing, buddy?
Cosmos V
Awesome in 66 Carefully Selected Pieces

Member 19269

Level 3.93

Feb 2007

Old Feb 7, 2007, 09:06 PM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 03:06 AM #38 of 120
This is a sweet topic!

I remember my first kiss very well. I was 16 years old and it was with my first girlfriend, and it happened to the song "Tears" by X-Japan, one of my all-time favorite songs. Ah, good times.

JackTheRipper
fuck

Member 1296

Level 19.17

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 10:10 PM #39 of 120
I was 14, and at sleep away camp. Me and my niggaz snuck out to meet up with our hoes, and well, shit happened. Me and this really hot girl ended up hooking up on the hockey rink. Yeah, I'm a badass... and a jew.

FELIPE NO
xen0phobia
Chocobo

Member 503

Level 10.31

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 12:13 AM #40 of 120
Never kissed, never dated. I'm almost 21 and still no one who holds my interest has come along. I not gay or anything its just i can't bring myself to care that much about having a girlfriend when i see all the dumb drama from my friends girl friends. Not to float my own boat, but im actually pretty good looking too Oh well, it'll happen someday hopefully.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 02:42 AM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 12:42 AM #41 of 120
Never kissed, never dated. I'm almost 21 and still no one who holds my interest has come along. I not gay or anything its just i can't bring myself to care that much about having a girlfriend when i see all the dumb drama from my friends girl friends. Not to float my own boat, but im actually pretty good looking too Oh well, it'll happen someday hopefully.
Smart move, very smart.

As for myself, my first kiss ever was when I was 12. IT WAS NOT ROMANTIC AT ALL, /WRIST. It was with a guy I had a huge crush on for what felt like eons and still I didn't feel anything special; probably because I hadn't hit puberty at that point and what I felt was just a wet sucking sensation.

However, my first kiss with the guy I'm with now... electrifying, is all I could say. I couldn't stop shaking for hours and the goosebumps were still there the morning after.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 03:27 AM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 02:27 AM #42 of 120
I kissed a lot of girls in elementary school, but obviously never in the context of a date or anything. The first one on a date was with a one handed girl during Titanic of all things. (I know, fucking stupidly cliche, but whatever.) We dated for a few months, but I broke up with her for lying about a bunch of stuff. She later went on to drop out of high school and become a stripper. Yet we're still good friends to this day.

I think most girls, by default, think that they're better kissers than guys, but from my experience, I've found this to be untrue.

Kissing new ladies is awesome. The newness sorta "sticks" in a weird way, and you can feel it linger for awhile. Another thing that's awesome is the "chin lift." A properly executed chin lift can somehow cause a girl's feet to leave the ground for the druation of the kiss.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 04:38 AM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 03:38 AM 1 #43 of 120
I would have been in grade 8, I guess. I'd done the whole playful kissing thing before that (I figured out the whole girls kiss the boys thing was nothing to run from, and had a secret expectation that the boys who ran away in earnest were raging gays), but grade 8 was the first time I really kissed someone. There was this girl who's family moved here from Osaka when she like, 3 or something, and she grew up around here and I'd known her on and off--which usually happened, cause every couple years my family moved me somewhere else--and when grade 8 rolled around, I'd come back to Regina for a year or two after being in Ireland. All of a sudden this little asian girl I hung out with and who played road hockey (she was a wicked goaltender, as I recall) alongside had gotten hot, popular and boobs... well, sort of on the last one. Enough to catch my attention as a grade 8, anyway. At any rate, some girl tossed a party when her parents were out of town, so of course everyone starts playing spin the bottle at some point.

I walk into the party late, because I had to wait for my mom to fall asleep before I snuck out, and walk in the door. Asian girl runs up and hugs me, which is cool, because like I said: she grew up nicely. Anyway, about thirty seconds later, I'm grabbing a drink out of the fridge and asian girl runs up to me and puts the bottle on the counter, pointing directly at me. Next thing I know, she grabs my wrist and pulls me into (this is the classy bit) the adjoining laundry room, shuts the door, and I proceeded to take her to Jimmy's Kissing School (props on that, Alice. Quality.) for about 2 hours. My first time kissing a girl was also my first time having my fingers inside of a girl. It was a good day.

As a nice little end point to that story, I hooked up with the girl at a party at the end of highschool, after we randomly just wound up at the same kegger. Well, she told me I was her first kiss, too (damned forward girl for a first timer. I assumed she was a pro at the time.) and that she was leaving for England three weeks after grad to go to school at the LSE. So later that night, she's standing on the patio, and I walked up behind her and took her just emptied drink out of her hand, set the bottle on the little plastic table every patio in canada has, spun it and stopped it while it was pointing at her. She just smiled and offered her hand and I took her wrist and pulled her into the bedroom. Skipping the important bits, I became another first for her and we dated until she left for England; about 6 months. After that, well... things got unfortunate. We split up before she leaves, because it just isn't feasable for us to be together. But in my first year after high school--as I was avoiding university--I went out to England and backpacked around for a while. I'd gotten her address from her parents, and so I got the number and rang her up when I was in London. She invites me over for drinks, so I go to her residence and we chat all night, and wind up making out on her balcony. I go back to see her the next day, and her roommate tells me she's gone over to her fiancee's house, and she'll tell her I stopped by. Last I heard from her, she sent me an e-mail about three months later telling me she was sorry about what happened on her balcony, and that I was then, and always was, a bad idea, and that she never should have kissed me back in grade 8 because it lead to all sorts of trouble for her. Apparently she'd told the fiancee that she had never even been with another guy. In any fashion. Ever. And the roommate told him about me stopping by, and about our history (which I'd told the roommate, not knowing it was a secret) and he'd flipped the fuck out, called off the engagement and it was all my fault. Nevermind that she'd fucked several guys after me, lied to her fiancee, and made out with me without telling me she was seeing anyone, nevermind engaged.

So, what's the moral kids? Don't enroll asian girls to Jimmy's Kissing School in grade 8, because when their fiancee calls off their engagement because she's a lying bitch, she'll blame you for it and all of your mutual friends will think you're an asshole even though you didn't do anything wrong.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 12:56 PM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 11:56 AM #44 of 120
My first time kissing a girl was also my first time having my fingers inside of a girl.
Me too.

That was a hell of a read Deni. It went from sounding like a very special person and time, but it ended badly. Sad.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 04:06 PM Local time: Feb 8, 2007, 03:06 PM #45 of 120
Me too.

That was a hell of a read Deni. It went from sounding like a very special person and time, but it ended badly. Sad.
I have incredibly fond memories of her, but they're sort of dashed against the rocks at this point, yeah.

Most amazing jew boots

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

chibilola
thats it

Member 568

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2007, 02:47 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2007, 12:47 PM #46 of 120
My first kiss is with one of my best guy friends around 7th and 8th grade (apparently they were fighting over me, didn't find out until one broke out the truth haha) it was after summer school and one of them offered to walk me home. I lived PRETTY FAR from school so I opt to hang out at a near by parlk (right across the street)
I was sitting on bench and he said "I like you more then a friend" and kissed me. It's more like an awww moment for me.

We went out for only 4 months but we're still good friends. I love the guy, he looks like an asian Tom Cruise, but with the softest bestest hair. I don't know how he gets that kind of hair just by washing with regular shampoo.

munchkin13
*meow*

Member 1634

Level 10.22

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2007, 01:45 PM Local time: Feb 24, 2007, 07:45 PM #47 of 120
My first kiss was a Friday night in Summer when I was in year nine. It was with a boy I met on Holiday called Kyle. Didn't rock my world, but was good. No slobber or excessive tongue action.

FELIPE NO
tenseiken
Syklis Green

Member 532

Level 7.77

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2007, 02:48 PM #48 of 120
I don't know if it's my first one, but it's the first one I can recall. I got a job at a grocery store when I turned 16 to pay for my car. There was only one other person working there even close to my age--a cute blonde girl. After about a week of this and that, I ended up giving her a ride home (there was something wrong with her car--I don't recall what anymore) and we, uh, did various things for about an hour and a half in my car.

I found out later, of course, that she had a boyfriend. As I recall, that guy was a real piece of work. Abusive, yet adorable--you know the type. Anyway, it was on and off with her for a while. She ended up breaking up with the piece of work at one point and then glossed over me for some other guy. Apparently, it's okay to cheat on your boyfriend with an atheist and go crying to an atheist for moral support when your boyfriend beats you up, but you can't actually have an atheist for a boyfriend.

Last I heard, she married 'some other guy' with the intention of doing missionary work (converting heathens, not the other thing) overseas with him. Knowing her, they're probably in a trailer park with 3 or 4 kids by now. I can sure pick 'em.

Most amazing jew boots
Orny
Carob Nut

Member 3788

Level 4.85

Mar 2006

Old Feb 25, 2007, 06:51 AM #49 of 120
yo momma

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Orny; Oct 23, 2011 at 05:12 AM.
FloodSim
I am speed.

Member 4239

Level 3.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2007, 07:31 AM Local time: Mar 2, 2007, 10:31 PM 1 #50 of 120
Ok this is an interesting little story, not a proper first kiss, but technically it was my first in a cute/innocent way.

I would've been no more than 5 years old at the time, holidaying at my nana/grandmothers house. Just around the corner from my nanas house lived a friend of hers who strangely enough had a granddaughter around the same age as me. It was through them that i met Natalie, a pretty little girl as i remember her. Natalie and I would often play together whenever she was visiting her grandma, either i'd go to her place or she'd come to mine.

I dont remember specifics about our relationship but i quite clearly remember the times we went 'sleeping'. At the time my nana had like a high set bed that i could easily crawl under. 'Sleeping', as we called it, involved Natalie and i crawling under the bed, laying next to each other with our eyes closed, and randomly giving each other a peck on the cheek, or occasionally the lips

This is the only memory i have of her and i guess we just drifted apart which was easy being so young and me living 2 hours away from my nanas place. This would've been at least 18 years ago and i probably wouldn't even recognize her today.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Your first kiss?