Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Dealbreakers

Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:48 PM #76 of 161
It's definitely not VG. He's my home fry.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:48 PM #77 of 161
Originally Posted by AliceNWondrland
I would say Rasputin, but he didn't hate me. =/
(I think it's Ritley? <<)

I was speaking idiomatically.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:49 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 09:49 PM #78 of 161
Originally Posted by Reznor
...extreme immaturity...
Are you sure you don't want to be oozing irony when you list your "dealbreakers" there, Sparky?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:50 PM #79 of 161
Who the shit is Ritley? I think I would have at least heard of someone with this much hatred toward me.

FELIPE NO
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:51 PM #80 of 161
Originally Posted by Seris
(I think it's Ritley? <<)
Why would you think Rasputin or Ritley?

What is it with people thinking anybody who's names begin with "R" are Retarded.

Double Post:
Who the shit is Ritley? I think I would have at least heard of someone with this much hatred toward me.
Don't ask me. Never heard of the guy myself.

Besides, I don't believe I ever said I hated you. That would be giving yourself too much credit.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Reznor; Mar 12, 2006 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
VermillionFF7
Syklis Green

Member 58

Level 7.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:54 PM #81 of 161
Is this Pom~?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dishonorably discharged from the Belkan Air Force.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:54 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 08:54 PM #82 of 161
I'm pretty sure it's Pom guys. Isn't it obvious?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Traumatized Rat
Final Fantasy VI

Member 294

Level 31.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:55 PM #83 of 161
I think I would have at least heard of someone with this much hatred toward me.
Maybe it's S&M. I heard he hates everybody.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:56 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 09:56 PM #84 of 161
Come to think of it, you're both probably right. No one could possibly be this condescending to the point of thinking that his hatred is not worthy of ANYONE.

It is a sad day for narcissists everywhere.

Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:57 PM #85 of 161
Originally Posted by Capo
I'm pretty sure it's Pom guys. Isn't it obvious?
How is it obvious? Pom was waaaay more eloquent and articulate than this dipshit.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:57 PM #86 of 161
It's definitely not VG. He's my home fry.
lol that's a lie.

You're not underage.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:57 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 10:57 PM #87 of 161
I think it's TV's Patrick Duffy.

Most amazing jew boots

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:57 PM #88 of 161
Anyways, enough about me guys. I love the attention and all, but we have a thread that needs to be put back on topic.

What about stories of girls that you dated, that ended up CONCEALING your dealbreakers 'till later on in the relationship?

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:59 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 08:59 PM #89 of 161
Pom? Eloquent? What?

Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint
Fookin' Prawns!

Member 56

Level 24.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:59 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 04:59 AM #90 of 161
I don't recall POM ever being this much of a dick, at least in passing.

Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:59 PM #91 of 161
Originally Posted by Merv Burger
lol that's a lie.

You're not underage.
That's how I know I'm safe!

Sorry, VG.

How ya doing, buddy?
Traumatized Rat
Final Fantasy VI

Member 294

Level 31.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:00 AM #92 of 161
Originally Posted by Reznor
Anyways, enough about me guys. I love the attention and all, but we have a thread that needs to be put back on topic.

What about stories of girls that you dated, that ended up CONCEALING your dealbreakers 'till later on in the relationship?
There was this one girl that I went out on a couple of dates with. She was cool but she kept on harassing me on MSN and crap all the time and this was when I was extremely busy with university stuff. She just didn't get it and it drove me up the wall.
I guess someone who demands a lot of time is a dealbreaker for me just because of how hectic my life can be.

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:00 AM #93 of 161
Dealbreakers, folks.
Or stories of CONCEALED dealbreakers.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Traumatized Rat
There was this one girl that I went out on a couple of dates with. She was cool but she kept on harassing me on MSN and crap all the time and this was when I was extremely busy with university stuff. She just didn't get it and it drove me up the wall.
Man, I had a girlfriend who ended up being CLINGY as fuck.
I dropped the hints left and right. She fantasized about marrying me and even told me we'd get married. I told her "No, we won't." She became clingier after that, as if that would make me love her.

I planned on breaking up with her...

Anyway, I ended up telling her "I love you. I want to marry you." We had sex, she fell asleep. I stayed up all night and when she woke up, I told her, "I lied. I think we should see other people."

Sure it was a dickish move, but hey, it got rid of her.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Reznor; Mar 13, 2006 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged double post.
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:06 AM #94 of 161
Hmmm one thing that bothers me is unnecessary swearing. That is one turn off hahaha forgot to mention X_X

Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:06 AM #95 of 161
I went out with this dentist a few times who I wasn't at all attracted to but let's face it - he was a dentist.

Anyway, he had this SUPER annoying habit of dropping brand names. Like he'd call me and say some cheesy-assed line like, "What do you say I drop by and we'll take a little spin in the Miata?" or "I'm just gonna go home and change out of these scrubs and into my Tommy Bahamas and I'll be right over."

Dumpsville, population one (him).

How ya doing, buddy?
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:10 AM #96 of 161
I went out with this dentist a few times who I wasn't at all attracted to but let's face it - he was a dentist.

Anyway, he had this SUPER annoying habit of dropping brand names. Like he'd call me and say some cheesy-assed line like, "What do you say I drop by and we'll take a little spin in the Miata?" or "I'm just gonna go home and change out of these scrubs and into my Tommy Bahamas and I'll be right over."

Dumpsville, population one (him).
To me, namedropping is this arrogant way of trying to pick someone up. It's like say "Hay baby, I may be a dick, but I have money.".

As if any self respecting girl wants to be an expensive prostitute.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:11 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 11:11 PM #97 of 161
I don't get these people who are all about not being with people who use drugs every now and again. "Oh. My. God. He did marijuana once last month. What an addict." However, nastiest concealed dealbreaker ever? Girl and I go out for six months. We get together, we fuck, no real commitment... it's awesome-town. And then one day her cel rings, she picks it up and answers it. She has to go. That's fine, I figured she was dating someone else because of how on the DL she kept the two of us. Yea, I hear about three days later that not only is she married, she's married to my english prof. Railed her even harder after that. Fucker gave me a 79.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:14 AM #98 of 161
Originally Posted by Denicalis
I don't get these people who are all about not being with people who use drugs every now and again. "Oh. My. God. He did marijuana once last month. What an addict." However, nastiest concealed dealbreaker ever? Girl and I go out for six months. We get together, we fuck, no real commitment... it's awesome-town. And then one day her cel rings, she picks it up and answers it. She has to go. That's fine, I figured she was dating someone else because of how on the DL she kept the two of us. Yea, I hear about three days later that not only is she married, she's married to my english prof. Railed her even harder after that. Fucker gave me a 79.
Hahahaha. HOOOOO BOOOOOY.
I don't think I'll ever have a story to top that one. Not even on my deathbed.

You good sir, win 500 internets.

Let me guess, she had no ring?

FallDragon
Good Chocobo

Member 2657

Level 14.90

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:18 AM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 07:18 AM #99 of 161
Quote:
I guess someone who demands a lot of time is a dealbreaker for me just because of how hectic my life can be.
I hope "demands a lot of time" is beyond the scope of her trying to message you on MSN, because if it isn't it was probably just a case of you not really liking her in the first place.

Which brings me to my next dealbreaker actually. No offense to you, because I have no idea how your relationship was compared to mine. I can't stand people who are too busy for their significant other. I can understand the need for space, and how being clingy isn't so good, but when a girl tells me "sorry I just have so much homework (etc), I can't hang out" for the fifth time in a row, why the hell is there a relationship in the first place? If you don't have the time for the person, why pretend like you want to be in a relationship with them? If they were a priority in your life, you would make time for them, period.

I'm a 100% believer in the idea that you make time for the things you want to do. You can always trace what you spend time doing down to a motivation; a motivation that you feel is more important than the motivations for things you don't spend time doing. For me, relationships are an equal if not greater priority than school or work. I'm not saying this is the wisest of choices, but it's what I intrinsically value in life.

Quote:
I stayed up all night and when she woke up, I told her, "I lied. I think we should see other people."
I can't tell if you're lying or not. For your sake I hope you are.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by FallDragon; Mar 13, 2006 at 12:21 AM.
Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:23 AM #100 of 161
Originally Posted by Denicalis
I don't get these people who are all about not being with people who use drugs every now and again. "Oh. My. God. He did marijuana once last month. What an addict."
Hey, it's just as valid of a dealbreaker as not dating someone who wears aviator sunglasses is!

ALIIICCEE >=U

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Dealbreakers