Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What do guys notice in a girl?

Domino
-

Member 1180

Level 28.87

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 01:35 PM Local time: Oct 16, 2006, 07:35 PM #26 of 116
I like women with nice legs. Not too fat or too skinny, but somewhere in-between. I also like women that are naturally attractive, makeup is also good on women, so long as they don't use too much. The face itself has to have a good shape, and not look disproportional to the rest of the body.
I also like women with a bit of something to them. I'm not overly keen on thin women, I like women with curves.
As for hair, well, any colour really so long as it has some length to it, I don't like women with short hair, don't know why but I just don't.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 02:32 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 04:32 AM #27 of 116
Originally Posted by Domino
As for hair, well, any colour really so long as it has some length to it, I don't like women with short hair, don't know why but I just don't.
Ditto. Forgot about that, as I meet very few girls with short hair. Short hair on girls is generally less attractive imo.

Originally Posted by RAZGRIZ-2
How are girls not shallow? The correct answer is all people are shallow on some level. It's not gender biased. Get over yourself.
Psychology shows that while guys may be more shallow concerning in it for looks, alot of girls arn't exactly in it for love either. Girls tend to look at things from a more practical and secure aspect. Guys actually score higher on 'romanticism' scales than girls on average.

Guys tend to believe more in love at first sight, one true love, only one girl as the 'one', and etc. They just also tend to want to have a little more fun time than the opposite gender.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 03:04 PM #28 of 116
EDIT: Sorry, Devo. I didn't realize it was you, though I should have guessed. SIGH. ;_;

Third edit: Age 25. Fulltime student, fulltime employment. In a relationship.

How are girls not shallow? The correct answer is all people are shallow on some level. It's not gender biased. Get over yourself.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. At the risk of lurker and Devo coming in here and screaming at me, it's generally pretty well known that women are more conscious of their physical appeal than men are.

Why would women be more conscious of their physical appeal? Well, thats pretty much the thing that can be argued - is it what they're trying to attract (and the competition thereof), or is it for themselves - just to look beautiful?

I think you're looking too deeply into what DWA said.

Girls are shallow too - for different reasons.

Quote:
Do you read what you post? Do you want to live in some idealic paradise where everyone only sees the inner beauty of someone's personality and none of the flaws? Even if a male notices you, and you go out, there is no guarantee of a smooth ride.
On a level - I agree with her. This is coming from a reasonably heavy-set woman who is not considered terribly attractive. I once had this BEAUTIFUL friend - absolutely devastatingly BEAUTIFUL - who said she was jealous of me. "Men have to like to you for whats inside you, not whats outside."

Whether or not women are interpreting the message that men send correctly, it APPEARS that men do pass up a great opportunity based on looks alone. "She's not cute enough" or "not up to my physical standards," you see. That can be misconstrued as "shallow" by some - and to a degree it is. But you can't blame a man for BEING a man. He is interested in the goods he sees laid before him. Unfortunately, he is not that excellent at seeing much else sometimes. (Examples in Angst.)

You may be able to argue it, Enceph (I THINK you're Enceph. Can never tell with these CHANGE YOUR NAME weeks), DEVO, but I am sure you can see what she's saying. Men will dismiss a woman based on her looks more often than not.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by I poked it and it made a sad sound; Oct 16, 2006 at 11:08 PM.
SMX
Chocobo

Member 103

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 03:15 PM #29 of 116
I'll notice a somewhat-attractive natural looking seductive mature women over a made up hot chick, anyday. I'm naturally drawn to these types of chicks for some reason. I've notice that the curves of hips has a lot to do with how much I wanna fuck too. But, seduction happens on levels way deeper than what a girl looks like for me. Right down to that sex voice to how they sensualy move their body against mine. The feeling of curves against me blows out what she looks like by far (as long as she's not ugly) because I'll began to trans into fuck mode and stop caring about what things looks like.

Chicks who focus mostly just on looks are a psychological turn off because the plesure I get out of being with them usually is not worth my fucking time, money, or effort. They usually are immature, bitch waaaaaay too much, and haven't got a clue as to how to hold their own weight.

Oh and I'm 21, live by myself, plus I work and go to college full time.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Fleshy Fun-Bridge
Hi there!

Member 907

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 03:26 PM #30 of 116
In a physical aspect, I find myself attracted to a girl with full hips, a full ass, average-sized breasts, medium complexion, a little shorter than myself, long hair (brunette or red), bright eyes, and a bright smile. I don't find 'face-hiders' attractive, either with makeup, heavy glasses, or other means. Any makeup beyond a little eye shadow and some natural color lipstick gets to be a big turnoff.

Personality wise, I'm attracted to artists with the ability to think independantly and have a strong desire to learn. A girl who is responsive to physical affection and has a healthy self esteem is a big attraction.

How we care for our own appearance--in dress and hygene--is a reflection of how we regard ourselves. Despite what you might think, its a first impression, and first impressions are critical. Personality is a major factor in attraction, but you can't wear your personality out on your sleeve. You have to actually talk to people to figure out their personality and I somehow I don't think you go around talking to every random stranger that passes you by to get a feel for their personality. More often than not, you probably use a first impression to decide whether or not you want to engage a person.

How ya doing, buddy?
---
FallDragon
Good Chocobo

Member 2657

Level 14.90

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 08:05 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 03:05 AM #31 of 116
Why the fuck do people keep posting their age and whether or not they're in college? Is this somehow related to what you find attractive in others?

Anyway, it seems I usually have initial interest due to the level of physical attraction I have toward said person. Then I date her for a few months and find out she's a dumb bitch, and we break up and I cry. Not really. I'm very picky though. But I'm not as picky about looks as I am about personality.

But, yea, I'm all about the ( . )( . ) at first glace.

FELIPE NO
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 08:17 PM Local time: Oct 16, 2006, 06:17 PM #32 of 116
Probably because the original poster asked for it, so people assume it's relevant. Now in return, I ask you:

Why the fuck don't people read the original post before responding?

I hope your girlfriends aren't as picky about reading comprehension as you apparently are about looks and personality.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Dark Chocolate
Loves Her Boyfriend

Member 429

Level 13.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 09:00 PM Local time: Oct 16, 2006, 09:00 PM #33 of 116
Originally Posted by RAZGRIZ-3
Probably because the original poster asked for it, so people assume it's relevant. Now in return, I ask you:

I hope your girlfriends aren't as picky about reading comprehension as you apparently are about looks and personality.
I've noticed the ones getting cocky are the ones who seem to not be reading the first post =/

Jam it back in, in the dark.
***Leaving for Japan MAY 16***
avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 09:30 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 11:30 AM #34 of 116
Originally Posted by FallDragon
Anyway, it seems I usually have initial interest due to the level of physical attraction I have toward said person. Then I date her for a few months and find out she's a dumb bitch, and we break up and I cry. Not really. I'm very picky though. But I'm not as picky about looks as I am about personality.
A few months? Are you kidding there? Two weeks top(if deception is involved), and I can tell. Normally, its closer to 3-4 days. I haven't been involved with any 'dumb bitches' as I weed them out rather quickly, before they're even on the list of possiblities.

FFXI - Asura - Brd :3
FallDragon
Good Chocobo

Member 2657

Level 14.90

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 09:48 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 04:48 AM #35 of 116
O SHIT. My bad. I give my apologies.

Three sentences of reprimand! Impressive!

Last edited by FallDragon; Oct 16, 2006 at 09:52 PM.
David Deluxe
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 1181

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 10:53 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 05:53 AM #36 of 116
Despite not having gained any experiences when it comes to dating so far, I have to say that I prefer the more innocent looking type of girls. Personality and stuff like that is important too, in my opinion as important as the looks, since I also want to talk with her and share some interests here and there, but of course I'd also rate a girl on the basis of her looks. However, don't give me any tarted-up girls with faked fingernails or scruffy one's. In addition to this, I don't like big breasts.

And yet another post at 6 AM. Perhaps those late times affect my posting quality negatively, who knows.

[SCHWARZE 4 - Sepp Bonhof]
Antignition
Chocobo

Member 7743

Level 11.38

May 2006

Old Oct 16, 2006, 11:04 PM #37 of 116
Originally Posted by SCHWARZE-4
Despite not having gained any experiences when it comes to dating so far, I have to say that I prefer the more innocent looking type of girls. Personality and stuff like that is important too, in my opinion as important as the looks, since I also want to talk with her and share some interests here and there, but of course I'd also rate a girl on the basis of her looks. However, don't give me any tarted-up girls with faked fingernails or scruffy one's. In addition to this, I don't like big breasts.

And yet another post at 6 AM. Perhaps those late times affect my posting quality negatively, who knows.
Thank you sir, saved me from typing a paragraph. I'll make it up to you some time. :love:

How ya doing, buddy?
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 12:33 AM Local time: Oct 16, 2006, 10:33 PM #38 of 116
Three sentences of reprimand! Impressive!
And we just got through talking about reading comprehension. I had such high hopes. There were four lights sentences.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 12:34 AM #39 of 116
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Whoa, whoa, whoa. At the risk of lurker and Devo coming in here and screaming at me, it's generally pretty well known that women are more conscious of their physical appeal than men are.
Not gay men. HAH

FELIPE NO
SephirothStrife
Carob Nut

Member 4159

Level 5.02

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 05:26 AM #40 of 116
not to big, but not to small boobs. then after thats settled, is her face ok or is it an abstract painting. then ill see if shes nice around others. if she passes my 1st check then we are a'okay!

Lock and load!
FallDragon
Good Chocobo

Member 2657

Level 14.90

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 05:12 PM Local time: Oct 18, 2006, 12:12 AM #41 of 116
And we just got through talking about reading comprehension. I had such high hopes. There were four lights sentences.
You used a colon in the 2nd sentence thus making the 2nd and 3rd "sentence" a singular compound sentence. Three sentences.

"I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES."

Originally Posted by SCHWARZE-4
I agree, though I'm mostly picky about girls when it comes to conversation. I need to be able to talk to them about stuff, whether it be religion, politics, music, etc..... I like people with opinions.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by FallDragon; Oct 17, 2006 at 06:23 PM.
Dark Chocolate
Loves Her Boyfriend

Member 429

Level 13.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 05:47 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 05:47 PM #42 of 116
The replies are interesting but I have another question- Do you guys believe the things girls do- make up, tanning, nails, buying new clothes, etc- is a waste of time and/or money?

Antignition
Chocobo

Member 7743

Level 11.38

May 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 05:48 PM #43 of 116
Just what the hell does this mean? I always see dudes say it, but there has to be some average, A, B, C, D, E, F, WHAT?

Also Strife, you'd be lucky if any broad took a look at you and didn't sneer if your IRL personality is anything like I've seen here so far.
Probably means in proportion to her figure. A 'C' size would probably look a lot different on Paris Hilton than Aunt Jemima, if you catch my meaning. I doubt you can make a set size decision.

FallDragon
Good Chocobo

Member 2657

Level 14.90

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 06:18 PM Local time: Oct 18, 2006, 01:18 AM #44 of 116
Originally Posted by DarkWingedAngel
The replies are interesting but I have another question- Do you guys believe the things girls do- make up, tanning, nails, buying new clothes, etc- is a waste of time and/or money?
Tanning seems the biggest waste out of those. I mean come on, just do things outside if you want a tan. Nails/makeup, meh, if she wants to use it that's fine, if not that's fine. New clothes: not a waste of money unless you buy something every 5 seconds to keep up with the latest trends.

Dark Chocolate
Loves Her Boyfriend

Member 429

Level 13.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 06:20 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 06:20 PM #45 of 116
Tanning seems the biggest waste out of those. I mean come on, just do things outside if you want a tan. Nails/makeup, meh, if she wants to use it that's fine, if not that's fine. New clothes: not a waste of money unless you buy something every 5 seconds to keep up with the latest trends.
That's what I mean. The girls who buy clothes every so many weeks to get the new in boots, trendy top, etc.

Most amazing jew boots
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2006, 06:43 PM Local time: Oct 17, 2006, 06:43 PM #46 of 116
I agree. I am not usually very impressed with fake n bake, and outside tanning (just laying in the sun in a bikini) can be pretty harmful as well. Makeup and nails doesn't affect me for the most part, and new clothes isn't a problem as long as a fortune isn't spent every week.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Flara
yours only

Member 4638

Level 10.40

Apr 2006

Old Oct 18, 2006, 02:25 AM #47 of 116
I have a question for you men...

If you see a really pretty girl, are you intimidated by their looks?

If you see a girl all dressed in designer clothes, are you intimdated by their status?

FELIPE NO

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2006, 02:38 AM Local time: Oct 18, 2006, 01:38 AM #48 of 116
Originally Posted by Flara
I have a question for you men...

If you see a really pretty girl, are you intimidated by their looks?

If you see a girl all dressed in designer clothes, are you intimdated by their status?
No and no. A pretty girl is still just a girl. A girl in designer clothes just has money. I don't see the point in being threatened by either.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Flara
yours only

Member 4638

Level 10.40

Apr 2006

Old Oct 18, 2006, 02:39 AM #49 of 116
apparently... guys think I'm intimdating....

but would you approach a pretty girl in designer clothes?

Most amazing jew boots

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2006, 02:48 AM Local time: Oct 18, 2006, 01:48 AM #50 of 116
Originally Posted by Flara
apparently... guys think I'm intimdating....

but would you approach a pretty girl in designer clothes?
Flara, from your picture, I'd agree that you're a pretty girl. But hardly unapproachable. I've yet to meet the girl who's too pretty, or too well dressed for me to talk to. It's just talking. And if I never ask a gorgeous, well dressed girl to join me for a drink, I'll never wind up dating a gorgeous, well-dressed girl, now will I? Guys who are intimidated by a girl's looks are too shallow for their own good.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > What do guys notice in a girl?