Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Career Choice

I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 09:38 PM #1 of 33
Originally Posted by Chyna~Girl
I'm graduating soon. I hate the idea that almost everyone has a passion to do something and know right away what they are going to major in but I don't. Did I miss something? How did you all figure out what to major in? Maybe it'll help me figure it out.
I guarantee half of them will decide that their "passion" wasn't for them afterall. In time, in time.

Its perfectly normal not to know what your passion is while you're in high school - or even college. Society puts this huge block on your shoulder to decide what you want to do with your life so early on. Keep your own pace, and don't let people pressure you into finding a passion when you're hardly even out of the gates yet.

Explore. Take diverse college courses. Use your resources to keep yourself involved in new topics and things that you haven't explored yet.

It's my belief that everyone has a calling in life. EVERYONE. We're hard-wired with talents and bonuses in some places. Most people find their talent eventually. There's no real rush.

Even I, at age 24, am not precisely sure what I want to do with myself. But I can tell you what I am in college for, I will probably do nothing with. I'll probably go back someday and get a degree in what I REALLY want. When I can afford it on my own.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Career Choice