Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Failed Attempt at Cosplay

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2008, 10:29 PM Local time: Feb 23, 2008, 01:29 PM #1 of 6
Failed Attempt at Cosplay

Quote:
'Girl' at school was 39-year-old man

A Japanese man was arrested for trespassing this week after turning up at a high school dressed in a girl's uniform and a long wig, local police said.

Thirty-nine-year-old Tetsunori Nanpei told police he had bought the uniform over the internet and put it on to take a stroll near the school in Saitama, north of Tokyo, on Wednesday, the daily Asahi Shimbun said.

When students standing outside the gates started to scream at the sight of him, he dashed inside the school grounds, hoping to blend in with the crowds of teenagers, the paper said.

They also screamed, forcing the man to flee, losing his wig in the process. A school clerk pursued him and stopped him at a nearby riverbank, the paper said.

Police confirmed the arrest of the man in school uniform and wig but declined to give further details.
Source, Australian style...good to see Australia's on top of stories such as this!

Care to discuss, you weaboos? I'd ask for appropriate pictures, but then I'd have to reconsider placing this thread in the Sewers. And I don't want that 'cause a thread about an old Japanese guy and school girls can't go horribly awry, can it?

Can it?!

How ya doing, buddy?
Rollins
"It's strips like this that differentiate us from Ziggy."

Member 51

Level 17.24

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 02:09 AM Local time: Feb 23, 2008, 12:09 AM #2 of 6
Psh, crossdressing in Japan is nothing new. Just do a quick search for Ken Maeda (famous for mimicking Japanese pop singers), Gorie (amazingly straight, I believe), Ikko (apparently a former makeup/hair stylist who became popular), or Shingo Mama (infectiously cute with the kiddies). Images withheld, per request. Or rather, because I don't want to see them anymore.

The only difference between them and this guy? Apparently the lack of a hit Japanese pop song.

Oh, and the massive creepiness.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

| blog | last.fm | chocojournal = unnecessary |
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2008, 05:41 PM #3 of 6
That's really disturbing, yet funny at the same time.
I don't think Shingo Mama has gone out to a high school with the intent of "blending in," rather he was content with trying to steal a kiss from Gackt. This guy just sounds like a mental patient with only that level of detail.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2008, 06:58 PM #4 of 6
Those crazy Japanese!

We Americans never see that kind of behavior!

How ya doing, buddy?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2008, 07:23 PM Local time: Feb 25, 2008, 12:23 AM #5 of 6
Gutted, he lost the wig.

I'd love to see pictures of this guy dressed up; I bet he'd look like a right goon.

I was speaking idiomatically.
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Feb 27, 2008, 07:53 AM Local time: Feb 27, 2008, 07:53 PM #6 of 6
I read this on my daily newspaper about two days ago (I suppose all newspapers would probably have their odd news these days).

Man, I wish they taped the scene.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Failed Attempt at Cosplay