Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Of Spock and Communism: Civ IV Succession Game

i am good at jokes
LUCKY!!!

Member 25652

Level 30.58

Oct 2007

Old Jul 26, 2009, 04:58 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2009, 05:58 PM #226 of 227
Well, I'm not in a position where I can't play at all, and apparently I'm going to be getting a few more days off than expected, so I should be good. As I mentioned, I simply need to find a way to install BTS and Warlords on a Mac and I should be all set to join in on the next game. I'm actually pretty excited at the idea of playing the expansions, as I haven't yet tried them and they sound like they add interesting aspects to the game.

As for the Masters of Orion games, I can't say that I've played them yet, but I certainly would be willing to give them a whirl to try and join in on the action should you guys get a game started. Another possibility would be to play Heroes of Might and Magic III or V, though the profile system in V might give us a bit of a headache to get to get it going at first.

How ya doing, buddy?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2009, 06:39 AM Local time: Jul 27, 2009, 12:39 PM #227 of 227
MoO2 was the last one I played actually, although I did play it a shit load. Ha ha, I guess we could play a few Championship Manager seasons this way too, two weeks each or something although it'd be fairer to play one of the older versions before they introduced the transfer window so everyone would get to buy and sell players.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Of Spock and Communism: Civ IV Succession Game