Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

do you like the color of your hair and your eyes?

unknown_user
Chocobo

Member 3527

Level 10.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 08:50 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 08:50 PM #26 of 122
Dark brown hair, looks black almost when wet, and brown eyes. I wish my eyes were a different color other than plain old brown though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Thanatos
What?!

Member 1546

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 09:21 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 10:21 AM #27 of 122
Mine is black hair, hazel eyes.. LOL. Asianness like woot

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
XerxesTheMighty
Weapon X

Member 105

Level 8.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 09:59 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 07:59 PM #28 of 122
Black-ish brown hair with light blue eyes. Most of the time I'm fine with it until someone says I have "very pretty eyes" or something along those lines. I don't know why, but it pisses me off.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

SO SAY WE ALL
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 10:12 PM #29 of 122
I am naturally blonde with green eyes. I like my green eyes, but ever since I was 16, I've been dying my hair every color of the rainbow. I've had it blue, green, black, red, bleach-blonde, brown. Never purple though. Hm.

Its not that I don't enjoy being blonde - I just like to try out new shit.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 10:14 PM #30 of 122
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
I am naturally blonde with green eyes. I like my green eyes, but ever since I was 16, I've been dying my hair every color of the rainbow. I've had it blue, green, black, red, bleach-blonde, brown. Never purple though. Hm.

Its not that I don't enjoy being blonde - I just like to try out new shit.
Well, you just said pretty much everything I was going to say, except I HAVE had purple...well, magenta anyway. It's not that I hate blonde hair, it's just so boring. I've been coloring my hair red for so long now that I sometimes forget it's not natural.

I do like my green eyes, though. I used to have them in my sig, but it was sort of creeping me out looking at them, so I changed it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
pisscart deluxe

Member 5656

Level 9.10

Apr 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 10:27 PM #31 of 122
I've got bigger physical flaws to fry than menial things like my hair and eye color.

Especially since I have black hair and green eyes, which makes me sound Hot On The Internet.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by pisscart deluxe; Apr 30, 2006 at 10:35 PM.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 10:35 PM #32 of 122
Originally Posted by pisscart deluxe
Especially since I have black hair and green eyes, which makes me sound Hot On The Internet.
Well didn't you just win my heart.

Not only did you pretty much admit to NOT being hot, you totally played into the whole "Yea, makes me look Hot on the Internet."

You're fucking awesome.

And Alice, is your hair, like, a natural dirty blonde, or true Abba-esque blonde? Because if it's the true kind of blonde and not the shitty crap blonde, I don't see why you wouldn't let it grow out naturally in favor of it.

Though I have been asked about a million times to go back to blonde. And once you've dyed your hair so many times, unless I shave my head down to the skin, it would likely be impossible to get the blonde back. ;_;

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 10:46 PM #33 of 122
It is BLONDE blonde. Or at least it was the last time I saw it, which was like a decade ago. It's probably gray now, but I have no intention of finding out, thank you.

How ya doing, buddy?
Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint
Fookin' Prawns!

Member 56

Level 24.48

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 11:11 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 04:11 AM #34 of 122
I have chocolate brown eyes with black hair, with a TEENY bit of white in there but you can't see it unless it's long; another good reason to keep it short and business-like in my opinion. And I don't think i'd ever reach for the bottle; change should be embraced and not be something to cry about. Hey pissface, green eyes are cool, you should be happy that they might help distract people from your less than ideal "flaws" as you put it. Cheer up!

kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 11:33 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 09:33 PM #35 of 122
Black hair, dark brown eyes. I'm asian so there's not much leeway on either. As a kid I used to tell everyone my eyes were black (becuase they looked black to a 6 year old)

Sometimes I wish my eyes were green. Or purple. Dark brown eyes are pretty boring but I love my hair color. It's a really dark black and I'm pretty pale so I like how it looks with my skin.

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 11:46 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 10:46 PM #36 of 122
I don't mind my hair (it's black, because black people only have either black or brown hair), as it's my favorite color and has always suited me. However, I never have been too fond of my brown eyes. I've always liked blue and green eyes more.

Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 12:36 AM #37 of 122
Originally Posted by Gumby
eriol: I've been asked by more than one person if I was an albino. There is nothing wrong with being white so don't let some idiots get to you. BTW tanning looks like shit on extremely white people.
Both of my grandfathers were half American Indian and most people in my family tan easily except for me. Maybe my skin genetics is more European (or maybe it's because I don't worship the sun), but I don't mind it. I even joke around about being an albino indian, so don't worry so much about being tan. Or, if you want to go tan, then either get healthy doses of sun or use some spray-on tan in order to try to avoid getting leathery skin, wrinkles, and cancer. Whether or not spray-on tanning causes cancer I don't know.

Originally Posted by XSO
Eyes: Hmm....I'm gonna have to say some sorta war between green and brown and brown has conquored most of the eye. When the light shines on my eyes you can see some green and red but otherwize a sorta hazely colour. It would be interesting to have blue eyes (super hawt on some people I know) or some sort of Heterochromia because personally I think people find hazel-very-slightly-green eyes are boring but eh, grass is greener etc.
If you want to believe in superstition, green eyes are suppose to be a sign of intelligence, but I do understand what you mean. I have green/hazel eyes as well (it's hard to tell which since I have brown around the pupils and it fades a little into the green). People tend to think that green-eyed people are either full of Irish rage or very jealous and arrogant.

Originally Posted by Devo
My hair is pretty much all shades of brown (or one) depending on the light source. Inside it tends to be dark but outside you can actually notice highlights.

My eye ( not edited but this pic makes it look so much more interesting than it is):

There is a weird silver area on the bottom, that's just a reflection of moisture.
That is a very awesome eye color. It's like a reddish brown color.

Originally Posted by Summonmaster
Black hair, hazel eyes.
That sounds Asian to me. Filipino to be specific. I love my black asian hair, and I'm glad I don't have funky multicoloured eyes like some people.
Hmmm...black hair and hazel eyes? Also, someone mentioned black hair and green eyes. I have never seen that combination before. That sounds very interesting (especially since I have an aunt who is Filipino, but not a very nice one ).

How ya doing, buddy?

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
scotty
I'm not your friend, buddy...

Member 649

Level 24.90

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 12:47 AM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 09:47 PM #38 of 122
I have dark brown hair, and blue eyes. I don't mind them, and sure as hell wont change them (although it would be fun to change my eyes red, and yellow with those eye colour changing contact things) As a kid I had super blonde hair but it turned brown it took about a year until I finally noticed (I was 6 and wasn't very observant) It was quite a shock when I finally looked in the mirror!

Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 12:48 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 12:48 AM #39 of 122
I have very dark brown hair, to the point where you can see it look very prettily brown in the sunlight. Brown eyes. I like them both very much. I love how my hair is just naturally smooth and straight. Gives options for both short and long cuts.

FELIPE NO
Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 01:04 AM #40 of 122
I like my black hair and my brown eyes. I sometimes wish I had green eyes.

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 03:54 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 03:54 PM #41 of 122
Originally Posted by Gumby
Shit my hair has like 10 different colors in it ranging from completely white to an extremely dark red. Over all it gives my hair the appearance of a strawberry blonde color. I've never died my hair, why fuck with a good thing?
That's something unusual.

Genetic inheritance? do your other family members have the same attributes too?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 05:42 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 08:42 PM #42 of 122
Coppery brown hair, hazel eyes. (leaning more towards green)

I like them.

Rachelle
Syklis Green

Member 2670

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 06:20 AM Local time: May 2, 2006, 12:20 AM #43 of 122
Black / extremely dark brown hair? It looks black normally but can look rather brown when under the right lighting conditions... wish it was jet black like some of my friends ... eyes dark brown.... I probably wouldn't really mind what the colour of my pupils were, since I never really notice them haha

DarkChaos
D4RKCH405 @ G4M1NGF0RC3

Member 6024

Level 1.47

May 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 06:30 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 12:30 PM #44 of 122
I was a blonde but my haor turned brown. And my eyes are blue/green, So i'd say i like my hair & eyes.

Unforgiven
How do I reach this fucking orb?

Member 6028

Level 16.56

May 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 07:02 AM #45 of 122
Black hair and brown eyes. Go asian traits.

But I'm thinking of changing my hair's color. Not sure yet... hmmm.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Angel
SaturnJune

Member 1633

Level 5.35

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 07:04 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 02:04 PM #46 of 122
Straight brown hair (eventhough I used to dye it in every imaginable color, brown still suits me the best), blue eyes and very pale skin.

splur
Chocobo

Member 2496

Level 14.14

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 08:34 AM #47 of 122
Naturally black hair and very dark brown eyes with a black outter ring. I should be happy with my asian characteristics, but bleh. Blue eyes would be cool.

FELIPE NO
[RIGHT]
Tek2000
NOT AVAILABLE

Member 1641

Level 10.58

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 08:45 AM #48 of 122
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Shenlon
Black hair under no light and brown with some light.
Under no light, everything looks black!

Isha
bartender

Member 4708

Level 5.11

Apr 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 08:50 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 10:50 AM #49 of 122
My hair is light brown, when I'm in the sun a lot it brings out some natural high lights.

My eyes are kind of mixed. They are blue in the center around the pupil but when that turns into green when it goes further towards the edges of my iris. Never really liked my eyes because somedays they appear cloudy.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes!"
~Thoreau
confuzzled_emu
Wark!

Member 1239

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2006, 11:59 AM Local time: May 1, 2006, 05:59 PM #50 of 122
My hair is browny black and I have really dark brown eyes. I'd like my hair to be jet black, as it was originally...something about the sun/living in a different country must have changed it lighter ....

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > do you like the color of your hair and your eyes?