Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Mad Max and Metal Gear Let's Play Daily!

GamingMedley
Wark!

Member 41187

Level 1.00

Sep 2015

Old Sep 3, 2015, 12:27 AM #1 of 2
Mad Max and Metal Gear Let's Play Daily!

Hey everyone, I'm putting up Mad Max and MGSV let's plays daily, so I'll probably be advertising them here semi-regularly (if that's allowed. If not, nice knowin ya!). Here's the Mad Max video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAsLtcXuSxA

And here's the MGSV let's play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMRIX3wpKo

I'm aware the Mad Max video is a little slow, there was just alot of stuff I wanted to cover. The next one is much more action filled. Overall, I just want to get better at commentary and grow my channel, and I hope you'll be there for that process with me.

any comments, criticism, likes, subs, etc. etc. are much appreciated. Thanks so much for looking!

-GM

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Mad Max and Metal Gear Let's Play Daily!