Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Alright what's everyone's deal with Brady?

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:15 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 06:15 PM 1 #101 of 128
Ok ok, so does anybody know that web forum happyelf started so people can talk shit on SA and Lowtax is? I think they can help me out.
I think this is it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:16 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 12:16 AM #102 of 128
How long exactly has this been going on? I'm sure I remember not too long ago when you were involved in discussions about politics that did not stray into these territories you're now exploring?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:21 PM #103 of 128
Ok ok, so does anybody know that web forum happyelf started so people can talk shit on SA and Lowtax is? I think they can help me out.
Why would you need a forum dedicated explicitly to shit-talking Lowtax? I mean, you can do that literally anywhere.

I already knew happyelf was three kinds of retarded but this is a new frontier in petty imbecility. If you're trying to persuade the sort of people who pay attention to happyelf to do anything more intellectually complicated than scratching their own balls I wish you all the luck in the world, sir.

I just want you to occupy happyelf's attention so he stays the hell out of TGD mainly

vvv For a guy so het-up about the possibilities of English as a lingua franca you sure seem to have trouble reading it yourself

FELIPE NO
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:27 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 06:27 PM #104 of 128
Being used as a proxy isn't all that complicated, buddy.

Additional Spam:
And I basically just did the biggest FUCK YOU to Lowtax ever, so I think happyelf will be glad to help.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Bradylama; Sep 7, 2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:29 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 06:29 PM #105 of 128
Being used as a personal army isn't all that complicated, buddy.
Fixed that for you.

Most amazing jew boots
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:35 PM #106 of 128
No I'm pretty sure he just wants to literally use their PCs as proxies via which he will hax Lowtax. He will hax the Gibsons (all of them).

After which Lowtax's sweet sweet Internet money will be used to finance LA REVOLUCION!

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewto...er=asc&start=0

You're not getting respect anywhere you go are you buddy

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:43 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 06:43 PM #107 of 128
all I have to do is post a stupid message in LF and I can't get my friends to help me out because few of them understand how proxies work and the rest are dirty hippies with no credit

Additional Spam:
I literally can't get anybody else who knows me to care about this stupid fucking planet or this stupid fucking human ass race. If you think you can talk me down from the pedestal you're too fucking late. My old life is over, there's not a chance in Hell I'd ever get a teaching job in Oklahoma even though I'm doing this for the kids I worked with at Carl Albert Middle School. So throw me a fucking bone for once in your stupid lives when it actually matters for me.

Additional Spam:
I don't know what it takes to get through your thick skulls. I've refused to insult your intelligence, I've been real as fuck. I've tried to show you guys how much I love and respect you and all I'm asking for in return is that you humor me for five fucking seconds and be willing to help me out with the most minimal of human efforts.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Bradylama; Sep 7, 2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
CloudNine
#ABCDEF

Member 43

Level 18.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:28 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2010, 10:28 PM #108 of 128
It's the life and times of Bradford Carter nigga, Volume II.

You're pretty bad at getting your name out there. Not even the first Bradford Carter on facebook after a google search.

Most amazing jew boots
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 12:14 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 12:14 PM #109 of 128
It really doesn't matter. The fact that there's a black guy named Bradford Carter just further cements my point.

I got a little huffy yesterday because it seemed like y'all were still making fun of me while I was being deadly serious, so whatever. You can all read my screed in the journal if you want to see why I'm not crazy.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 12:39 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 11:39 AM 2 #110 of 128
Or, alternatively, precisely why you are.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 12:55 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 12:55 PM #111 of 128
Oh come on Deni. Just because you have multiple degrees and get laid frequently you think you're better than me?

Izzat whatcha mama toldja?

FELIPE NO
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 01:03 PM 2 #112 of 128
I'm pretty sure he thinks he's better than you because he didn't bail on his job to pursue a harebrained scheme he had no idea how to actually implement.

How ya doing, buddy?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 01:05 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 12:05 PM 10 #113 of 128
No, because I realise literacy will make the world a more accessible place, like everyone has since social theory really took hold in the 60's. Because I realise academics and non-academics alike have known reading is vital to success since as long as there has been reading and writing.

Because I don't have a messiah complex over the fact I recognise painfully evident things. Because there is a disconnect in your brain where you think your truth is the most important truth, and that because of that everyone else needs to be lead, and more importantly to be that leader yourself. Because you think people think you're crazy because they don't get it, not because your approach is asinine, your point is a worldwide accepted fact that's been at the forefront of educational discussions for decades. Because everyone in your life is telling you how off base you are, and your defense is "fuck off I just want you to understand and be cool with my crazy person shit."

Brad, there is something wrong with you. You were never this ignorant before, even when you were wrong you were still rational about it. You have completely lost the beacon here, and you keep drifting farther off into the crazyverse.

You've come up with nothing new in terms of ideas, and you're going about it in a way that even if you HAD a new idea, no one would ever take you seriously because you look like an ignorant fucking hack.

Your solution to the global epidemic of stupidity is to be the LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE guy. That doesn't make the world smarter, it makes the discourse dumber. You want to make education attractive to people who generally don't have access or shun it. Great. Posting Lil Jon is not going to make urban blacks pick up Moby Dick. Being as irritating as possible is not going to make people listen to your tired message.

You have a good idea. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could read, and had the chance to better themselves. Wouldn't it be nice if people all had access to healthy, abundant food sources (Norman Borlaug was better at this than you, by the way). Of course it would. But playing the Glenn Beck underground roots movement thing doesn't work. Your message is out there. Your message has been put out there by far better people than you or I.

All you're trying to accomplish is making people see how special you are, and Brady, at that you're succeeding. You're a unique snowflake, but being different doesn't make you useful. I'm not getting into some quote war with you over this, either. People have tried making rational points to you, and all you do is run off on a tangent. I want no part of your bullshit. I like you, or I did, and I'm sad to see a decent mind go this route. So I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't try to tell you I want you to get better.

But I've tried, and if you want to continue down this path, know it leads nowhere but more people thinking you're a joke. You have no great message that isn't already out there, and your approach is asinine. Sober up, Brad. You're making a fool of yourself.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 01:18 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 01:18 PM #114 of 128
I'm pretty sure he thinks he's better than you because he didn't bail on his job to pursue a harebrained scheme he had no idea how to actually implement.
I haven't bailed out on anything. You guys have no idea what I'm doing in the real world.

Additional Spam:
Brad, there is something wrong with you. You were never this ignorant before, even when you were wrong you were still rational about it. You have completely lost the beacon here, and you keep drifting farther off into the crazyverse.

You've come up with nothing new in terms of ideas, and you're going about it in a way that even if you HAD a new idea, no one would ever take you seriously because you look like an ignorant fucking hack.
I'm so far from ignorant it's not even funny. I've been so straight up about my influences it's not even funny. I thanked everybody I possibly could in that gassed thread because I knew that I couldn't reach this point without them to show me the way.

None of you are listening to me because you think I'm a pathetic loser, and I REALLY don't care.

Last edited by Bradylama; Sep 8, 2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 01:33 PM 12 #115 of 128
No, none of us are listening to you because you have nothing to say. Here's you: a guy picks up Abbey Road at the Goodwill, brings it home, brags to his friends about this "incredibly obscure old record" he found.

The fact that you personally have all the charisma and rhetorical skill that the good lord gave a cantaloupe is an entirely separate issue from the fact that you have absolutely nothing to tell anyone.

It sure would be great if people didn't have autism.

Here's a thought: It's sad that people are poor.

Guys, guys, check it out. It's a butt. Oh, man. That's funny.

value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 02:17 PM #116 of 128
Guys, guys, check it out. It's a butt. Oh, man. That's funny.[/i]
I've got this market locked down, Brady, get your own

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 02:34 PM 1 #117 of 128
I like to imagine that Brady's posts have not truly been deleted, but that hidden within the Hut there is simply an epic thread wherein he argues with himself forever

Most amazing jew boots
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 02:35 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 02:35 PM #118 of 128
No, none of us are listening to you because you have nothing to say. Here's you: a guy picks up Abbey Road at the Goodwill, brings it home, brags to his friends about this "incredibly obscure old record" he found.

The fact that you personally have all the charisma and rhetorical skill that the good lord gave a cantaloupe is an entirely separate issue from the fact that you have absolutely nothing to tell anyone.

It sure would be great if people didn't have autism.

Here's a thought: It's sad that people are poor.

Guys, guys, check it out. It's a butt. Oh, man. That's funny.
Fuck you, Pang. For all that you understand about the world where did it get you? You languished in malaise for years and I was doing the same thing.

I'm telling you all this because I KNOW that some of you KNOW everything I'm talking about. I'm doing all of this and risking my life because I know what it takes to educate on a global scale!

NOW do you FUCKING understand?

value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 02:39 PM 3 #119 of 128
Spoiler:
[15:15] <+Mo0> Skills just redirect all of Brady's posts into a thread
[15:15] <+Mo0> It'll be just like his Facebook where he's talking to himself
[15:15] <&Colonel_Skills> all these are ideas that I can't implement with the template editor, but are all easy db things.
[15:16] <&Colonel_Skills> I petition we all convince CHz to let me have db access how's that sound

FELIPE NO
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 03:05 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 03:05 PM #120 of 128
Well since i know my posts are being routed into one big stupid thread let me say this:

All I'm doing is exposing you to the truth of your general ignorance. Every human being on the planet is capable of thinking on the same playing field and I've shown them how to do it.

So: you can help me out or you can stop being a bunch of self-sanctimonious pricks. OR you could just do nothing and keep laughing at me, but if that's the case I know who I'm not going to let in on my project.

Additional Spam:
Quit laughing, facebook privacy options allow anybody in the world to see your facebook. I've turned my facebook into one of the most significant media outlets in the United States: that is The Joke.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Bradylama; Sep 8, 2010 at 03:11 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 04:00 PM 4 #121 of 128
[15:16] <&Colonel_Skills> I petition we all convince CHz to let me have db access how's that sound

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 04:56 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 10:56 PM #122 of 128
Actually, any mod could easily shift any members posts into one big thread by changing their posts viewed per page to 1,000, searching for that member's posts, selecting all using the box at the top of the page then merging the posts into one thread. It'd take less than five minutes I reckon.

I'll try it on someone if you want, you volunteering as it was your idea, Mo0?

LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 04:58 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 01:58 PM #123 of 128
I love how strangely appropriate your avatar is for this post.

Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 05:19 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 03:19 PM #124 of 128
Actually, any mod could easily shift any members posts into one big thread by changing their posts viewed per page to 1,000, searching for that member's posts, selecting all using the box at the top of the page then merging the posts into one thread. It'd take less than five minutes I reckon.

I'll try it on someone if you want, you volunteering as it was your idea, Mo0?
The problem being this is more or less a permanent change to the forums, and we've generally frowned on doing that sort of thing in the past.

(Such as when people go to quit and try to edit all of their posts to nothing we'll remove their editing privileges.)

How ya doing, buddy?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2010, 05:22 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2010, 11:22 PM #125 of 128
Can you not reverse that then?

I wasn't sure either way, hence not just going ahead and trying it out...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Alright what's everyone's deal with Brady?