Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

do you like the color of your hair and your eyes?

Klonoa
Walking, breathing fighting game Metaform

Member 6959

Level 6.19

May 2006

Old May 27, 2006, 10:03 PM #101 of 122
Me eyes and hair are both brown o.o I dun care about the COLOR so much, but the style of my hair is crazy. Its ballistic, no one seen a hair style like it before. Its kinda like an afro, but, its really curly and kinda goes down too, but its big and messy in a very odd way. I seen no one thus far with the hairstyle, except this one Jrocker and an indies brit rocker who must've used something to get it. I'm not black either, which makes having hair similar to an afro a bonus.

Me eyes? Eh, they're brown, but not pretty brown. Too dark.

Originally Posted by Firewings
yeah..i like the color of my eyes...is...'cause they change the tone of his color when use cloths more dark...or with clear colors...

mmm is difficult for me to explain details about this...but..i love them hehehe....

about my hair....mmm i dont have nothing to say about it.

and..i happy with my skin..hehe
Those eyes are hazel, they generally mess around like that. My bf has something similar, but rarer. A 1 in 100000 thing where his eyes were born with every pigment, so it changes color constantly. I HAVE seen purple and red even. A policeman that pulled us either first writen green down, looked again and writen blue down, then grey, then green again. He settled on 'grey.'

The kinda shit you can be born with is insane. Eye wise, anyway o.o

I was speaking idiomatically.

sig by bigworm o.o reminding me of how I wish I had photoshop access right now so I could mess around with it.
PS2
Carob Nut

Member 5480

Level 5.27

Apr 2006

Old May 28, 2006, 01:30 PM #102 of 122
My hair is black and curly and my eyes are brown.

Yeah I'm pretty satisfied with my attributes.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Reckoning
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 7645

Level 1.02

May 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 05:09 PM #103 of 122
yess. green eyes with dark brown hair!! one of my favorite combinations!
i've always liked dark hair with light eyes. sooo attractive! & btw - dwass thanks for the tweedy link! i noticed!

FELIPE NO
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 06:08 PM Local time: May 29, 2006, 11:08 PM #104 of 122
I'm naturally blonde and I hate it. It would look good on someone else but I just look idiotic (and it's a good thing no one mentioned styling either). As for my eyes, I actually quite like them. They change colour subtly from brown to green or grey depending on what I'm wearing, and when the sun catches them they glow yellow (although when they were described as "limpid pools of piss" it kind of took the charm out of it).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 06:10 PM Local time: May 30, 2006, 12:10 AM #105 of 122
Brown hair, and Brown/Hazel eyes. I like them both just fine. What I don't like about my hair is the texture. It's too coarse, and frizzy.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
electric_eye
PIMPLE

Member 7372

Level 18.98

May 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 01:45 PM Local time: May 30, 2006, 07:45 PM #106 of 122
Originally Posted by Bernard Black
I'm naturally blonde and I hate it. It would look good on someone else but I just look idiotic (and it's a good thing no one mentioned styling either). As for my eyes, I actually quite like them. They change colour subtly from brown to green or grey depending on what I'm wearing, and when the sun catches them they glow yellow (although when they were described as "limpid pools of piss" it kind of took the charm out of it).
Do you have dark eyebrows? I find dark eyebrows and blonde hair an odd combination.

I have black (and few gray) hair and dark brown eyes. That makes me Asian. I've thought about putting red or copper through my hair but I guess I'm going to keep it natural. I've known few asians with green or blue eyes and they usually stand out from a bunch, I remember one having the name "snake-eyes" because of his distinctive eye colour. Given my character, my eye colour suits me.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 05:24 PM Local time: May 30, 2006, 10:24 PM #107 of 122
Originally Posted by electric_eye
Do you have dark eyebrows? I find dark eyebrows and blonde hair an odd combination.
Yeah, but I think that's useful because it gives me free reign to dye it darker colours without looking like I lost my eyebrows in some kind of freak accident. Dark hair goes better with my complexion and my eyes.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 05:41 PM #108 of 122
Black hair and dark brown eyes. I'm fine with both although I think it would be cool to have blue eyes.

Most amazing jew boots
Weapon
FK in the coffee

Member 4644

Level 8.12

Apr 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 05:52 PM Local time: May 31, 2006, 08:52 AM #109 of 122
Black/Brown hair....gets natural redish highlights if I'm out in the sun alot.
Same goes for my beard if I let it grow...which I don't.
Brown eyes....satisfied. Wouldn't mind having hazel eyes though.

Sonnet
Fluid

Member 7615

Level 2.62

May 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 10:54 PM #110 of 122
I have black eye peas, actually it's really dark brown, but I don't like my eye peas caught in brown so I say my eye peas are black.

And I have a black-slightly brown hair, I don't really like the gradient... I love my hair when it's not under the sunlight, it's completely black, but whatever shampoo I use, I can't get it shiny like my friend's who is a Melayu... or you say it malayan trait.

I also have a really pale skin, the porcelain-like pale... It looks very fair with my hair, but it also made me look slightly unhealthy. So I understand if Eriol wants to tan. Me too!

Synonym
Bibliosaurus Text!

Member 4467

Level 2.38

Apr 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 06:59 AM #111 of 122
Oriental jet black hair with dark brown eyes. I can't say that I feel either way about it. I don't hate it, but I didn't really have a choice in the matter so I guess I'd have to take it and run.

Interesting fact: Straight hair is apparently a recessive genetic trait. Well, kind of. There's two hair types. One is curly and the other is straight. If you have two alles for curly hair, then you're curly. If you have two alles for straight hair then you're straight. However, if you have one of each then you're wavy.

Does this put the curly/straight haired members of our society under the threat of extinction due to crossbreeding? Or even a better question, why the hell is pubic hair curly even when the owner has straight hair?

Wha?

FELIPE NO
YoMan
Wild Boys

Member 396

Level 10.31

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 07:11 PM Local time: Jun 1, 2006, 01:11 AM #112 of 122
Brown hair, green eyes. Can't think of it any other way. I had blue eyes when i was younger, wonder if i'll have brown eyes when im older

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Siin
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2253

Level 1.60

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 08:31 PM #113 of 122
My eyes are either blue or green, depending on what I'm wearing. My hair is naturally a dirty blonde, but I recently dyed it, and it turned out kinda gold-ish (which freaked me out the first time I saw it). I usually straighten my hair, because it's not long enough for the natural curl to look nice.

I really love the color of both my hair and eyes.<3

Jam it back in, in the dark.
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 01:51 AM #114 of 122
I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

I don't like my hair; my personality isn't befitting of a blonde at all, so I dye it brown.

My eyes are nice, but nothing special. I wish they were brighter, like my brother's.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Battle_CRY
Vice-President

Member 7659

Level 6.62

May 2006

Old Jun 2, 2006, 08:49 PM #115 of 122
I have really dark brown hair ( but it looks black in dim light and looks blue in bright light)...and I have dark brown eyes!! I like the nice deep color of my hair and eyes, so I probably wouldn't change them!

Most amazing jew boots
Signature removed by the board of directors
TigerRaptorFX

Member 7749

Level 5.11

May 2006

Old Jun 2, 2006, 09:12 PM #116 of 122
Black hair, brown eyes Italian and proud of it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
werepandamike
Chocohobo

Member 4106

Level 4.03

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2006, 10:21 PM Local time: Jun 2, 2006, 07:21 PM #117 of 122
I haven't thought about it too much. I mean, I'm kinda used to the color.
Sometimes I think about dying my hair a lighter shade of brown (or a reddish brown) just so that the color of my eyes is warmer. But other than that, I like my dark dark (almost black) brown hair and brown eyes.

Dan1500

Member 5624

Level 2.74

Apr 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 08:37 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2006, 02:37 AM #118 of 122
my eyes are an exquisite blue that is commented on frequently, but my hair has continued to dull since my 3rd birthday. i used to have blonde hair of swedish proportions but it has since darkened and now, at the age of 18 i am mostly brown haired with slight blonde highlights!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > do you like the color of your hair and your eyes?