Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

islam, the religion of love...

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 05:00 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 05:00 AM #26 of 190
Soviet-era propaganda posters are badass is my motivation.

The best ones are the posters that tell people to smoke cigarettes with the sex appeal of 20 Marlboro men and then the ones that came out in the 50's telling people not to smoke.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 05:02 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 04:02 AM #27 of 190
Soviet-era propaganda posters are badass is my motivation.

The best ones are the posters that tell people to smoke cigarettes with the sex appeal of 20 Marlboro men and then the ones that came out in the 50's telling people not to smoke.
Until you can show me a picture of Joe Camel working for the good of the people, I won't be impressed.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 05:19 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 05:19 AM 1 #28 of 190
A Soviet Poster A Day

Caption: "Everyone Smokes!"

"Tobacco is a poison. Quit smoking!"

My favorite poster, conceptually, is this one:
Spoiler:

While Lenin was out hanging Kulaks, Russia still needed foreign investment. So Armand Hammer, convinces Lenin to let him develop some lucrative oil and coal interests. What he was most famous for, though, was building a pencil factory that produced high quality pencils. So here you have a Leninist-era poster celebrating the efforts of an American capitalist in the education of young Bolsheviks.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Bradylama; Jul 19, 2008 at 05:49 AM.
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 05:21 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 11:21 AM #29 of 190
Going back to the OP.

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/19/AR2006051901769.html]If one reads the Kuran carefully, one will notice that the book cleary calls for the elimination of non muslims.
I can read newspaper articles too.

Huh? Have you even read the Qur'an? No it doesn't; its not some death book. What most people don't realise it actually details ancient wars, which most extremist fags think its fine to do recreate in our current day and age. These child suicide bombers are brainwashed into thinking they are doing God's work when really they are serving a fanatic's twisted fantasy. The Qu'ran doesn't say bomb, murder or pilage; God has reserved pre-planned punishments for those that do. The fact is people don't understand the true meaning and the historical context of the use of Jihad which is very different to what the Fanatics say it means in todays times. of course it has somethings which are outdated and deplorable (stuff which alot of Muslim countries have stopped the practice of), but people allow the small stuff to cloud the image of the big picture.

Alot of the Qur'an tells you how to practice being a Muslim i.e how to worship God (the 5 pillars) and how one should behave to get into heaven. It tells you right from wrong, which unfortunately the extremists a) ignore and b) re interpret for their means.

Most people don't even know that it considers Jesus a prophet and Adam the first Man with Eve his spouse.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 05:22 AM 1 #30 of 190
Nearly everything about Armand Hammer is fucking ridiculous, honestly

There is one thing that holds true, any state never discriminates or opresses against a Muslim because they are Muslim. They do it because they refuse to assimilate into the states official system. The same goes for most of you people.
Well, yes. Because they choose to make themselves stand out, they are easy to discriminate (To distinguish by noting differences). So long as their behavior is easily distinguished from the behavior of the culture they are integrating into, they will provoke resistance. This is ordinary human behavior. If you attempt to become a member of Tribe B while still acting like a member of Tribe A — why, of course Tribe B will resent you. They will say amongst themselves What does this A-Tribesman want from us? He only intends to steal the bounty of our hunt and take it back to Tribe A!

Or, for another example, let's think of a library. A library exists for the purpose of reading books (or checking out books and reading them elsewhere). Therefore, if you have no interest in books, you should not be at a library — and if you have no interest in Western culture, you shouldn't live in a Western nation. This is why the world is divided into nations in the first place; irreconcilable cultural differences.

How ya doing, buddy?
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 06:19 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 12:19 PM 4 #31 of 190

Well, yes. Because they choose to make themselves stand out, they are easy to discriminate
You are joking right. Since when do they choose to make themselves stand out. Your right they should all convert to Christianity and take a dose of their 'shut the fuck up' medicine. For example if they come to intergrate into British culture, what the fuck is British culture? Because I'm British and I can't define it. You don't have to have an interest in western culture to live in the Western World, I know I don't. Plus what is Western culture where does the western World begin and end? How do you define it? Or are you simpy defining it as anti - Muslim?

and if you have no interest in Western culture, you shouldn't live in a Western nation.
Ahh the ol' 'if you don't like it why don't you go back home argument'. Rosa Parks should have pissed off back to Africa if she didn't like standing on the Bus.To this day that is one of the most primative arguments I have ever heard from many a folk. As an extreme example being gay could be noted a cultural change it was literally illegal in the UK as buggery was illegal so should they have moved somewhere else. Look at Jews and Muslims should they have gone home if they couldn't slaughter meat in line with their religion? Should Sikhs go home because they can't wear the Turban in Turkey? No you provide resistence, you complain, you protest for change. That is why the law is changed for a better more equal and tolerant society. And it will again in the future as Muslims vote too ya know. Problem is hypocrite people who state they are all for acceptance but utter the word Jilbab or Sharia and they run a mile. Even the state is guilty in the Uk we have the HRA 1998 art.14 and art.9 but you can probably wipe your arse with them. The main issue I feel is people nor politicians like Muslims arguing for change and thats quite shameful and I guarantee 99% is down to a lack of education in regards to what they are really protesting for.

This is why the world is divided into nations in the first place; irreconcilable cultural differences.
Why aren't New York and Alabama different countries rather than states in the nation of America I'm sure they have cultural differences? I don't like your argument even more because what your saying means you cannot be Muslim, English and British at the same time. Your simply Muslim because you cannot accept parts of British culture but we'll give you a passport anyway. I know folks who are Muslim BUT consider themselves to be British. Should they just go home because they don't like Britain's stance on Sharia? Who says nations are divided simply by cultural differences. And not say over territorial land disputes, Look at China and Taiwan, Kashmir, the Islands outside of Japan and Korea. Looking at culture is too simplistic (what is culture is it a lifestyle, religious practice, personal law, or postulate), you also have race which splits into colour, nationality, nationhood (distinct) as other examples of dividers between countries.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by El Ray Fernando; Jul 19, 2008 at 06:42 AM.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 06:49 AM #32 of 190
Mister, you give me a headache.

You can easily be Muslim and British at the same time. I am sure thousands of people do it without any trouble at all. The people who encounter conflict are those who refuse to compromise for the sake of avoiding that conflict. Why is this so hard to understand?

Let's return to the library analogy. I am a librarian. My job is to sort and distribute books while maintaining a quiet reading environment. You barge into my library, shouting and tracking mud all over the carpet, and I say "Sir, please keep quiet in the library: we prefer a peaceful environment here."

Your response is "QUIT OPPRESSING ME, FASCIST. I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE AN OBNOXIOUS JERK WHEREVER I PLEASE!"

But you don't have that right, because the library's desire to keep the peace and quiet overrules your desire to be loud and filthy. Existing Precedent Tends To Dominate. Therefore, should you wish to be welcome at the library, you should make at least a nominal effort to be quiet and literate.

Of course now you're going to say I'm calling all Muslims a bunch of mud-tracking illiterates; I'm doing no such thing but it became pretty clear you left rationality behind when you compared the historical racism of the American South with some lady who refused to take off her fucking scarf.

Most amazing jew boots
Franky Mikey
Bonkler

Member 6

Level 39.27

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 06:58 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 12:58 PM #33 of 190
Quote:
Rosa Parks should have pissed off back to Africa if she didn't like standing on the Bus.To this day that is one of the most primative arguments I have ever heard from many a folk. As an extreme example being gay could be noted a cultural change it was literally illegal in the UK as buggery was illegal so should they have moved somewhere else.
Hey. If you insist on using those examples, there is a difference between wearing a headscarf in public places, which you may decide to do or not to do, and being black or being gay, characteristics over which you have very little control.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

[ recordings |videos| blog ]
[ 18:14:09 ] [ +Garr ] Setting up form unreal troanmetn
Dullenplain
Life @ 45RPM

Member 2299

Level 38.16

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 09:07 AM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 08:07 AM 1 #34 of 190
Face, don't worry, in 50 years, the Mona Lisa will be burned for being idolatrous in the Great Louvre Purge under the new Caliphate of Paris.

I think a possible problem with identity is what you would put as your primary identity. For some, it is their nation, others it might race or religion, or even some other arbitrary category. Therefore, conflicts will arise when people clash over which identity they assume to be primary. There is a distinction between someone who identifies as Muslim and someone who proclaims they are a citizen of a nation and "happens to be Muslim".

Classic J-Pop Volume 31
Add your location here at the ------> GFF Members Geographic Database
mor20
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 31265

Level 2.00

Jul 2008

Old Jul 19, 2008, 11:26 AM 1 #35 of 190
in my opion not all arab agree with elimination of others,
there a lot of fanatiks in world thos fanatiks need to ban and jail to life.
there a sentence in israel "good arab is a dead arab" I disagree with that not all arab are bad arab but the arab's teach their kids to hate and that's wrong.

peeack
Good Chocobo

Member 443

Level 18.79

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 11:40 AM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 02:40 AM #36 of 190
in my opion not all arab agree with elimination of others,
there a lot of fanatiks in world thos fanatiks need to ban and jail to life.
there a sentence in israel "good arab is a dead arab" I disagree with that not all arab are bad arab but the arab's teach their kids to hate and that's wrong.
Oh I see great things in your future.

<33
mor20
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 31265

Level 2.00

Jul 2008

Old Jul 19, 2008, 11:47 AM 2 #37 of 190
Oh I see great things in your future.
thanks dude

Most amazing jew boots
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 12:31 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 01:31 AM #38 of 190
Hey. If you insist on using those examples, there is a difference between wearing a headscarf in public places, which you may decide to do or not to do, and being black or being gay, characteristics over which you have very little control.
While we're on that, there's also a substantial difference between wearing a piece of cloth and ... being loud and filthy in a library. Can we provide better analogies, such as the goth couple that got chased off a bus because passengers didn't like the man dragging his girl around on a leash.

God I hate contextual ads

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Bigblah; Jul 19, 2008 at 12:36 PM.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 02:37 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 02:37 PM #39 of 190
Islamic dress code is disruptive in more ways than mere nuisances. Teachers are supposed to be looking out for the best interest of our students and its our duty to report potential abuse. Something like the Jilbab effectively hides bruises everywhere except the hands and face.

FELIPE NO
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 04:29 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 02:29 AM 4 #40 of 190
Hijab/headscarf is equivalent to what nun wears in church, is there is difference, no.

Islam is about equality so everyone falls into one umbrella of wearing scarf[females], unlike christians where only nuns wear scarf, confined in church[feeling they are special, unequality actually].

so every muslim girl = every special nurse in layman terms.

As far as Bible goes i can point verses , and text supporting wars, killing non christians etc.

The whole issue of Islamic Book saying war is taken out of context, read it , different translations, and then make topic.
[just like there are 200 versions of bible, not a single one in original language, also the word trinity is selfmade word, not present in original old testament as well as new testament].

get the old version form museums since latest version can be fabricated for presnt ignorant generation like you.

But my point is see how it is now become basic for evry christian, triniy concept i mean, a word created by not Prophet of religion but a man.

remember in this age of information warfare, you are likely to get more misinformation than real facts.
People just become victim of consensus reality, too ignorant to rectify the source.

Cehck the source and compare if you want real meaning of what Book says, check source with multiple translations to see if someone has created error or not, because people who spoil image of other religions[be it anyone] have normally different 'agendas'.

Arabic is really complex language,complex grammar, there are 50+ names just for snake.

There are multiple meanings of many words taken[out of context] by many christiany missionaries, while translating, just to well complete their mission.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 04:33 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 04:33 PM #41 of 190
Quote:
Hijab/headscarf is equivalent to what nun wears in church, is there is difference, no.
Not all catholic women dress like nuns.

Becoming a nun is also a conscious decision. Being muslim is the default for the majority of Islamic women. The consent involved in covering yourself as a muslim has as much to do with where you live as who you live with.

Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 05:19 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 03:19 AM 2 #42 of 190
Becoming a nun, thats the problem there.

Islamic doesnt teach you to become people of different status, evry muslim falls under one roof of principle , be it any practice, irrespective of status,color,height,breed etc.

Becoming nun actually puts you in different status.
Nuns are like , giving life to religion, by makng a decision.

For accepting islam you give life to religion, by making a decision of becoming muslim, not acheive status, but become equal to all humanbeings, yes equal to even nonmuslims.

How much faith and sacrifice are you willing to give for religion?

Christians decide that by becoming priests and nuns, and rest of the crop do everything what the want in the wake of original sin.

Drinking alcohol, having sex out of wedlock, eating pork etc all things Jesus said to avoid.

Why to become nun to avoid that?

It ,means you become 'right' or 'true' christian only when you become nun or preist?

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 05:25 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 05:25 PM #43 of 190
No, it doesn't mean that at all.

And by "different status" do you mean things like codified gender roles which place men and women on unequal status by default?

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 05:36 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2008, 04:36 PM 3 #44 of 190
Who would have guessed, someone named Sexninja is a complete fucking idiot.

No, you don't become a "proper" christian by being a nun. You become an ascetic by becoming a nun. A sub-category of a religion. You don't need it to be christian, it's an extreme choice that is offered to people who desire to follow it.

Please read a book before you speak. At least one. Please.

Also, Fernando, you're ridiculously outclassed here. Just stop thrashing about. People argue logic, and you set your dial to 11 and start screaming in a disgustingly reactionary manner. Enough.

You can't just interweave two cultures with opposing value systems with the magic of tolerance. Just because you want to push your idiotic university liberal bullshit doesn't mean intelligent people need to pretend like it makes sense. It doesn't. Not everyone can be accepted into a given society. You can't simply blend different cultures that don't have the ability to be blended. You're being an ethnocentric git if you think for one second that anyone can simply become involved with anyone else so long as there is tolerance. No. The state apparatus exists as an entity created by the whole of the people who support it. It has certain doctrines and beliefs that are integral to its worldview. And you can't just squash another culture into it that has a completely alien worldview. It doesn't work that way. It has never worked that way. It shouldn't work that way.

No one here is saying you can't be Muslim AND something else. What people are saying is that if people come to a new country, though small concessions must be made by the state, the burden of changing one's perspective is on the immigrant. You don't leave Iran to become Iranian in America. You leave Iran to become an American-Iranian. There are clashing value systems, and you can't just magic those away with tolerance.

Please stop being a reactionary twit and think before you speak. It'd do you wonders.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2008, 06:23 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 12:23 AM #45 of 190
You are joking right. Since when do they choose to make themselves stand out... Lots of words...
So by your logic, it should be totally ok for me to move to Iran and open a pub and lapdancing club right? They'd be totally opressing me when they came to behead me.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 12:10 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 10:10 PM 8 #46 of 190

No, you don't become a "proper" christian by being a nun. You become an ascetic by becoming a nun. A sub-category of a religion. You don't need it to be christian, it's an extreme choice that is offered to people who desire to follow it.
Who created this subcategory?
where Jesus said this, point me the text said by Jesus himself.

Extreme choice offered by who?
again where Jesus said this?

Its all selfmade stuff, not words of Prophet himself.

Enlghten me please.

Also, why such categories exist?With time religion being altered to suit oneself?
So many sects so many fundamentals?
Why to call it religion then when its so elastic?

Why your morals, ethics differ that from nun?
Why such juxtapositions?

I know people who like to bang evry chick and treat women as objects, and call themselves chritians and tainted.

I asked what tainted means, they say Jesus has taken all sins to himself and died for his race, so his race can do sins indiscriminately, the so called original sin conept, so i have to say man this religion is really dynamic for you, and good for you.

Though i dont believe it.
I have read all Holy books, multiple translations, actual textbooks from various sources[not google/wikipedia workof], and i am student of comparitive religion, be it hebrew or hindu scriptures evrything, and i dont believe in anything except what all Prophets said themselves, and have faith in all books , though i know where with time selfappointed priests have altered the texts.

So i dont believe things put by ppl only believe things said by Prophets and one should try to do that.

And you know the worst person on earth is said to be hitler, he was hitler too, so who is extreme in this case , muslim?

Do you know rape rate for US?

In every two minutes one woman is raped, and then compare it to islamic states.

But why would you , women are objects , no?
Facial cums, bukake, drinking urine, this is your worth of women?
And when some society renders policy to keep the humans civil and less animal , they get blamed for
less liberal.

Scarf is for women own safety purposes, if you are going to show stuff to world dominated by men, they will attack you naturally.

Malaysia hs rendered new policy of less makeup and lighter lipsticks, and no high heels.

These policies help building more civil society for women.Women are not objects but equal to men in
Islam.

and btw, sexninja is online ID , dont take it personally and even if you are literal, in evry religion sex is lawful as long as. it is within wedlock.

Additional Spam:
"And you know the worst person on earth is said to be hitler, he was christian too[correct me if i am wrong], so who is extreme in this case , muslim?"

P.S=Edit isnt working, the page isn't showing edit option.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Sexninja; Jul 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 02:47 PM #47 of 190

How ya doing, buddy?
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 02:47 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 03:47 AM #48 of 190

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 03:12 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 01:12 PM #49 of 190

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 04:24 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 04:24 PM #50 of 190
Quote:
Do you know rape rate for US?

In every two minutes one woman is raped, and then compare it to islamic states.
This post.

It is incredible.

holy shit

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > islam, the religion of love...