Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Crap videos I made that nobody will watch.

Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2008, 09:14 PM Local time: Nov 6, 2008, 08:14 PM #1 of 5
Crap videos I made that nobody will watch.

Trying to keep this as short as I can.

Vid #1: A summary of "The Land Before Time" presented entirely in screenshots, with different music. This is Part 1 representing the first half of the film.

Vid #2: Part 2 of the Land Before Time summary.

Vid #3: Just another horribly embarrassing Land Before Time tribute video. Actual video content this time! Not a picture slideshow! Isn't that FASCINATING?

Any comments, criticism and bullshit all appreciated.

The Land Before Time - A Tribute (Part 1 of 2)

The Land Before Time - A Tribute (Part 2 of 2)

Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire - The Alternate Version

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Basil; Jan 11, 2009 at 07:44 PM.
Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2008, 02:30 AM Local time: Nov 8, 2008, 01:30 AM #2 of 5
Video #3 added.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Nov 14, 2008, 03:24 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2008, 02:24 AM #3 of 5
Fourth video is now up. It'll be my last for a while, and now I go back to making CD rips of shitty film scores.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Aji
bleh

Member 20118

Level 5.67

Feb 2007

Old Nov 17, 2008, 08:39 PM #4 of 5
For the third video (the mock teaser tribute), it seemed like there should either be some background voice (like the one for all of those movie trailors) or at least some text. It's still nice though. I miss these movies, and I used to watch them a lot as a kid

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2009, 07:44 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2009, 06:44 PM #5 of 5
Video #3

(I deleted two of my uploads as quite frankly they're pieces of shit that doesn't need to be on the internet.)

New video is another crap Land Before Time tribute to toss into the pile, and this time it's a poor attempt at salvaging one of the sequels, filtering out a majority of the kid-oriented material to make it appear as though its portrayal of mature subject matter is rich and extravagant. Probably the only saving grace of this dungheap that will convince a person to actually click Play this time around is that it is actual video, rather than a stupid, useless picture slideshow like before.

You probably do not want to sit through this, regardless. Trust me. Get out.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Crap videos I made that nobody will watch.