Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

DVD review thread?

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 12:44 AM #1 of 2
DVD review thread?

Ignoring the question mark if this thread progresses along as it could, I'm certain there's some movie buffs out there and I'm sure a few people fancy themselves as DVD afficianados. So, if anyone can shed some light on their opinions of recently released DVDs, kind of like how IGN reviews them: movie score, video score, audio score and extras score. I'll try to do some later but we're getting into the big DVD release timeframe (Walk the Line came out this past Tuesday and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Jarhead come out this upcoming Tuesday) and I'd like some opinions other than just IGN's (though they've generally done well with their DVD reviews). Possibly link to other sites for additional reviews.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Yuna
涼宮ハルヒ

Member 1603

Level 12.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 01:17 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 04:17 PM #2 of 2
To be a bit more especific, do you want our opinions on the movies or the extras ?
Doesn't make much sense to make review of movies we've already seen, unless you consider the re-watchability of the movie. Well I don't belive someone would buy a DVD from a movie they didn't like,

Anyway, I've seen a DVDScreener of Münich on the internet, and I'm thinking about getting it, there are no extras, of course, but the movie is really good.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > DVD review thread?