Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 06:04 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2008, 04:04 PM #2351 of 3609
Well...TNA had to give Killings a huge deal to actually get him to come back because he quit before.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 07:43 PM #2352 of 3609
Which worked amazingly well given that he already has left again.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 08:12 PM #2353 of 3609
Well, some big news:

If there wasn't enough for a reason for Mysterio NOT to win this Sunday, he is now injured. now the question is...will he even compete?

Despite Hogan's huge shout-out at the 15th Anniversary show where he basically said, "It's good to be home", he and Eric Bischoff are now starting their OWN wrestling company. Granted, who knows if it's true as this is an old tale but if they are to be believed, they are in the closing stages which include having a television license. I guess he was only SO happy to be back, huh? I guess he also isn't going to be on Vince's good side again for the hundreth time it seems...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 08:29 PM #2354 of 3609
Well, I'm of the opinion that:

TNA is absolutely slaying right now.

WWE is absolute crap right now.

TNA is finding the perfect mix of main eventers, storytelling, variety (women's division, gimmick matches that WORK!, high spots), up and comers (KAZ!!!! Dude comes out of nowhere and just oozes star power, in the ring and on the mike) and campy crap for the guys who aren't going anywhere (Christy and the guys with the rock gimmick, Eric Young's mike work, Shark Boy). Matches feel fresh, more guys are cycled in, the girls are hot (Gail, Christy, the announcer girl, So-Cal Val, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky...damn, hell of a line-up! Then O.D.B. is getting over big time and Kong is just ferocious)

WWE...I'm sick of Cena, Orton, Michaels and HHH. Vince is atrocious without Steve Austin to kick his ass...I love Finley's ring-work and even on the mike, he's good, but this is getting stupid. I want to see more of Carlito, Hardy, Jericho and Edge (minus the retarded Vicky shtick). Maybe Kennedy and MVP, but the potential on these guys is getting to poinit of "put up or STFU". The only guy on the undercard with any potential is Morello and that's because he's playing the doofus extremely well. Punk is solid, but John Morrison feels like he got buried and I don't buy Chavo or Mysterio as contenders. Just feels very stale, while TNA is really going for the throat with good matches up and down the card with a larger variety of players. Russo and Co. would be wise to score a guy with an upside like Carlito for pennies on the dollar and watch him because the next Stone Cold with the right push.

Just saying...This pattern's been ongoing for weeks now.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 08:41 PM #2355 of 3609
Well, looks like we might have another rapping wrestler in Eminem. Rumors are he is preparing for a mathc of all things. Didn't Cena challenge him at Mania 19? They could have it as a five year build-up AND have Cena out of the main event. Or something...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 10:11 PM #2356 of 3609
If that happens, I'll officially switch to TNA only...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2008, 06:19 AM #2357 of 3609
lol Eminem. Are you serious? Cena vs Eminem in a rap off? Actually from what I had read way back when, K FED had impressed alot of people backstage and was actually being trained to do a short lived stint as a wrestler... then all that just... petered out. As far as Eminem goes... maybe it's a change of Cena's style fromo MR. MARINE back to his "Dr. of Thuganomics" persona?

3 majors things can fix WWE.

A. GET THE FUCK RID OF ECW. Let it die and be gone. Maybe having the ECW reunion PPV every year with ECW-only talent. (Meaning the people associated with it before it fell into Vince's hands. Give Paul E. Dangerously full creative control for it)

B. DROP ALL THESE EXTRA FUCKING TITLES AND JUST MERGE THE GODDAMN BRANDS. This gives everyone a chance to have some kind of spotlight. The seperate brands don't work, they never did. The closest they came to actually working is at first when the champions were the ones who switched shows.

C. HIRE FUCKING WRITERS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE WATCHING THE PRODUCT FOR OVER 20 YEARS. Goddamn. We don't need soap opera writers. We don't want people who wrote shitty-ass one liners for Seinfeld. We need people who are excited about writing awesome storyline and angles. I'm tired of seeing pointless feuds from people who have no business challenging each other unless there's a really good goddamn reason for it. We're all tired of seeing the suckfest of HHH/Cena/HBK/Orton and whoever else is sucking the big WWE dick being the only ones allowed challenging for the title. You have no fucking idea how happy I was to see Jeff Hardy get a second shot at the title. He needs to stay in the title hunt, imo. They need fresh faces for it too. Throw Kennedy in it and toss out Cena and Orton for a while. Triple H is ok now since he's been a really good sport (aside from his injury) and stayed away from the title since losing it to Cena at WM 22. But christ, come on... let other people have a shot. These guys aren't getting younger and some of my favorites are retiring or contemplating retirement now. :|

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by dagget; Feb 16, 2008 at 06:31 AM.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2008, 04:12 PM Local time: Feb 16, 2008, 02:12 PM #2358 of 3609
I think its just the writers don't care about their jobs anymore because you have to go through the Vince-a-lator and risk being called a pathetic loser cause you can't write "good"

Why do you think Heyman left.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2008, 07:12 PM #2359 of 3609
Ya know, as I was watching some older wrestling, I thought about how the WCW/NWO angle can't be done anymore. In the past, they could give the illusion (if you disclude when Bischoff quickly asked Hall and Nash if they were a part of the WWF) that WWF was coming as the nWo to face WCW. Well, for a while anyway...

Then, they COULD have done it when Vince bought out WCW. Of course, we saw how all that went down.

Then, they started to do it with both Raw Vs Smackdown! and then WWE Vs ECW. Unfortunately, things got confusing to an extent. The big problem with both feuds (well, more the Raw Vs Smackdown!) is they tried tomaek both sides the agresser (sp?). The nWo angle worked because the nWo was constantly the agresser against WCW. WCW was the age-old 'face' that got beat down every week. WIth Raw Vs Smackdown! , I remember it being that one week you'd have SMackdown! coming onto Raw, then the next week Raw coming onto SMackdown!

Another big problem was they didn't really establish the face/heels of that feud. JBL was a constant heel on both sides while Kane/Big Show were faces on Raw (feuding with Triple H), then the next night out as heels on Smackdown! Heck, they were even part of the December PPV against Batista/Mysterio (in which in a mind-boggling finish they have Kane/Show actually beat Smackdown!'s 'best' on it's own turf) in which they were heels, then a few weeks later Show was facing Triple H as a face.

Furthermore, with constant brand switches, constant matches where they team together between brands, etc, it took out all the potential 'specialness' with those interbrand match-ups.

Why I am bringing this up is I was trying to think how they might get something like this going again. Bringing in TNA/ROH won't work because they don't have the the momentum needed or the name recognization to really have an impact.

I thought of somewhat of a step-by-step formula but can't quite finish it all off:

1.) Don't have a brand merge but rather have ECW and Smackdown! continue to work together. However, they will develop a common goal-they want Raw's spot. Angle could be that Smackdown! is tired of being seen as being in the shadow of Raw while ECW wants a bit more of the spot light.

2.) Smackdown! & ECW come over to feud with Raw as the 'heels'. This is NOT where everyone suddenly just up and turns heel without any reason but rather surprising things happen (i.e. Smackdown! goes for Jeff Hardy. Matt Hardy goes to help him, then turns on him on a tag match OR Smackdown! turns on Matt for standingbeside Jeff).

3.) For a short while at least, there wil still be matches within Smackdown! Those would be to established who would represent Smackdown!/ECW until someone comes on and says that they could focus all their energy on beating Raw.

4.) This is where it gets tricky. I am not totally sure what to do with Smackdown!'s time slot without having Raw basically take it over. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a two hour time slot (or three if you count ECW's) where they don't wrestle each other yet it doesn't make sense for htem to be wrestling each other if they are trying to beat Raw.

At any rate, a possible idea is that Vince will become a part of Raw as a face and confront whoever is the leader of Smackdown!/ECW. He will then either 1) give the Smackdown! time slot 'to Raw' or 2) take it away completely. The back story is the fact that the WWE has lost the Smackdown! timeslot this September.

5.) If it's the former, then basically Smackdown!/ECW will disrupt more of Raw's matches. They will then let the ECW time slot be where any of Raw's roster to come challenge them. Of course, for a very long period Smackdown!/ECW will beat them during those periods to really build them up.

Note that if it's the latter, then the plan is still the same except that the Smackdown! time slot isn't use for Raw matches.

6.) After a while, whomever Smackdown!/ECW's leader is will get a thirty minute time slot on Raw/the old Smackdown! time slot in which they will continue the challenge. This will let them get into the spotlight and a chance for them to take Raw's world title, and unify it with the other's (it would not be that great to do this on the ECW time slot). Smackdown!/ECW will still interfere in matches and are still the full-fledged heels. The faces/heels on Raw will basically be like WCW (they will momentarily for their bad blood to defend the Raw brand).

7.) This keeps on going for a while. I have some other ideas after this but none of them are that great or fresh.

How ya doing, buddy?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2008, 10:40 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2008, 08:40 PM #2360 of 3609
LawL to the No Way Out results

Spoiler:

You got the Big Show possibly returning?

and so far it looks like its Streak vs. Streak (wow...I remember 4 or 5 people predicting that over a year or two ago

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2008, 10:51 PM #2361 of 3609
Wow.. No Way Out was today..? I thought it wasn't until next week. Anyway yea, not suprized at the results let alone
Spoiler:
Orton DQing himself. This rules out Cena at mania which is a good thing. I'm glad to see Big Show is back(?)

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2008, 11:00 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2008, 09:00 PM #2362 of 3609
WOW...WWE has just gotten really...predictable

Guess who we got for Wrastlemania!

Spoiler:

Triple H vs. Orton!

LAWL

Oh, and Eminems PR is shooting down rumors about him wrestling

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2008, 11:20 PM #2363 of 3609
or rather...

Spoiler:

Triple H Vs Orton Vs JOHN CENA (Yes, rumors are it will be atriple threat)

This is probably the first PPV where I got all my predictions right (I posted them somewhere else but not sure if I posted them on SB or not before the switch). The only thing I was slightly off was the result of the Kennedy/Flair match and it wasn't due to the winner but rather how the winner won.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 01:24 AM Local time: Feb 17, 2008, 11:24 PM #2364 of 3609
I swear...Either I've just gotten smarter or WWE has become wayyyyy to predictable.

They said get the F out of WWE...I say get the F IN!

WWF == Unpredictable

WWE == Predictable

I'm sorry, but whoever would get The Rock confused with a Giant Panda shouldn't be watching wrestling

Spoiler:
Show looks good though with the 108 lbs hes lost

Last edited by Slash; Feb 18, 2008 at 01:27 AM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 09:09 PM #2365 of 3609
WWE, if you're reading all of this I suggest you look no further than right here for talented writers...because the stuff I see people come up with here are interesting. Keyword: INTERESTING. Storylines + Interesting = Money.

As for No Way Out:

Spoiler:
Fucking A, Randy Orton is going to Wrestlemania with the belt! Cena didn't win and that's brilliant! I wouldn't mind if it was going to be Triple H or Hardy and I would've settled for either, but Triple H is a good choice. It doesn't matter, as long as Cena isn't in the main event...and so help me if mortis' prediction comes true, I am going to be very pissed off. Cena in the main event? Fuck that. While we're on the subject, keep Cena the fuck away from MITB. You know what'll happen? He'll take the case and use it on that night and win the belt.

Anyone see the shirt Cena is wearing? Damn it, he's ruining pixelation!!

Last edited by SuperSonic; Feb 18, 2008 at 09:12 PM.
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 09:36 PM Local time: Feb 18, 2008, 09:36 PM #2366 of 3609
Anyone see the shirt Cena is wearing? Damn it, he's ruining pixelation!!
What HASN'T Cena ruined yet? Let's make a list:

... well... I can't come up with anything, can anyone else?

Aside from that, I'm glad you brought up Money In The Bank. It's time for predictions as to who will enter.... well, now all but one, anyway.

Spoiler:
Jeff Hardy
Kennedy (he'll cheat his way in, I'm sure)
Finlay
Jericho
Shawn Michaels
Mysterio

If it's an 8-man MITB:

Spoiler:
CM Punk
Khali

Go figure, but someone was bound to do it this early.

How ya doing, buddy?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 09:50 PM #2367 of 3609
Heh, I wanna play the prediction game too! It will probably be 8-man since they're getting ECW involved so here are my predictions - 1.

Spoiler:
Jeff Hardy (already in, and that's good because he always amazes the hell out of me in these matches)
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
JBL
Mysterio
Mr. Kennedy
Hornswaggle

FELIPE NO
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 09:59 PM Local time: Feb 18, 2008, 09:59 PM #2368 of 3609
Yeah, well, we may have to exclude
Spoiler:
Mysterio
from the list if he's out with a torn bicep. I don't expect him to be back in time for Mania.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 10:50 PM #2369 of 3609
Well...

Spoiler:

Mysterio was suppose to team with Flyodd Mayweather Jr. against the Big Show and Shane McMahon. Of course, with Mysterio's injury, that may not be the case anymore.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 11:20 PM #2370 of 3609
Hey guys, did you know? It's cool for 6'8" people to brutally beat down on defenseless 3'11" people! It's GREAT FOR RATINGS =D! >_>

Spoiler:
If I were HHH, I'd just back out of the main event. We ALL KNOW who's going to win it. Oh and yea it's now a triple threat for Cena's WWE title(:P)

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 11:49 PM #2371 of 3609
Finlay better whip some ass next week...Hornswoggle just needed to deliver a low blow to McMahon and get out of there.

Oh, and to the new main event...fuck, it came true. Dammit, mortis.

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 12:12 AM #2372 of 3609
I haven't prayed for a long time, but I was on my knees tonight, hoping SOMETHING would happen to John Cena...An interference, a freak injury, anything. I want him to fight Umaga or something at 'Mania, just to keep him away from the title. But no...They make Orton look vulnerable with a CLEAN pin, then HHH gets over the way he always does. I'll definitely root for HHH over both, but...

I need some TNA after watching that crap.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 01:47 AM Local time: Feb 18, 2008, 11:47 PM #2373 of 3609
MITB Predictions

Spoiler:

Predicting there will be a story between Finlay/Hornswoggle and JBL/McMahon...

Jeff Hardy (Already in)
Kennedy (Already in)
Kofi Kingston -- Very impressive on ECW
Burchill -- Possible choice for Raw since well..theres like no talent.
Jericho
Matt Hardy cause him and Jeff = $$$$
Ugh...Marella
and...Umaga

Yes, I know I picks mostly (if not all) Raw superstars because I don't see them putting Big Daddy Flab or Mark Henry in that match because it'd be extremely dangerous with going up on the ladder and risking falling off.

But how about the crowd chanting during Burchills Match "FORMER PIRATE!" or something like that

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 02:04 AM #2374 of 3609
I liked Burchill before...He had a solid gimmick and good in-ring skills, before he got hurt/jobbed out. I hope they give him a decent push. Finisher looked weak though...I was surprised when he got the pin. The chick's hot, but I prefer the pirate gimmick. He looks like a guy I'd expect to see in TNA.

I was just wondering...Would they let me keep the IC belt at my place if I asked for it? I mean, they're not exactly...you know...USING IT!!! I remember they used to build entire feuds around titles other than the World Titles. What's the point?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 02:20 AM #2375 of 3609
IC title does indeed have a decent legacy but petered out after the attitude era. WWE's got this attitude of "if they can't use old angles, then they want use any at all". You have Carlito(fading) and Shelton(hes done for) that were prime runner-ups for the IC title. Not counting Umaga, once he lost it, his future in the WWE became clear >_>. Anyway, there isn't anybody they want to build up against him for the IC title. And if there's a title defense, it's a job to Jeff .

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread