Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2010, 04:50 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2010, 01:50 PM #3576 of 3609
The following are some excerpts from the latest online Facebook blog from TNA executive Eric Bischoff:

"Just talked to Vince [Russo], sounds like TV went well today. Next four months of TV is set up to be pretty exciting. Looking forward to it."

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
A hero that lived long enough to see himself become the villain.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2010, 04:59 PM #3577 of 3609
Money in the Bank gets its own PPV...why? If they're taking that out of Wrestlemania, then the Super Bowl of the WWE has gotten even less exciting.

Women's Championship: Layla vs. Kelly Kelly

I don't follow Smackdown, but I figure Layla will keep the title.

Winner: Layla

Divas Championship: Alicia Fox vs. Eve

Another match I'm not excited about, but I'll say Fox retains via DQ.

Winner: Alicia Fox

Unified Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty vs. The Usos

The Usos remind me a lot of the Headshrinkers, except they actually talk. The sad thing is, these are the only two teams left that can feud. Let's shake things up a bit and have the Harts lose the gold.

Winner and new champions: The Usos

Smackdown MitB: Big Show vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler

6 out of the 8 in this match were in the MitB match at Wrestlemania. Let's go ahead and eliminate the 2 that weren't: Cody Rhodes and Big Show (he probably can't climb that high).

I see this coming down to two people: Christian and Kane. WWE will probably pull something stupid and have Drew McIntyre win. I'd like to see Kane have one more World Title run, but I kept saying that about HBK and he never got one...well, he got Tag Title gold but that's it.

I'd like to see Kane win it, but I think he'll probably face Undertaker at Summerslam. It's obvious that Kane is the one who took out Taker, he's done it before...twice actually. If anyone is going to win this, it's Christian.

Winner: Christian

Raw MitB: Randy Orton vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry vs. Evan Bourne vs. Ted Dibiase vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. The Miz

Either Mark Henry will be too injured to compete, or one of these guys is going to get taken out by the Nexus. Enter Wade Barret to be the replacement in this match and have him compete and win. He'll go on to win the WWE title later that night.

Winner: Wade Barret

World Heavyweight Championship: Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger

Complete guess, but I think Swagger will get it back here.

Winner and new champion: Jack Swagger

WWE Championship (Steel Cage Match): Sheamus vs. John Cena

Cena will win here by pinning Sheamus. However, the Nexus will break into the cage after the match and take out Sheamus. They'll do a number on John Cena, but let him continue to move. Barret cashes in his MitB, puts his finisher on Cena, and wins the WWE Championship.

Winner and new champion: Wade Barret

Results:

Smackdown MitB: KANE!!!
Divas Championship: Alicia Fox
Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty
World Championship: Rey Mys--
Kane cashes in MitB!
World Championship: KANE!!!
Women's Championship: Layla
Raw MitB: The Miz?!!
WWE Championship: Sheamus

Jam it back in, in the dark.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2010, 01:51 PM #3578 of 3609
Wow, this thread has been quiet for a month.

Prediction time:

WWE Championship Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton: Sheamus via big boot. Watch for Edge to get involved to restart the Orton / Edge feud while also setting up Sheamus / Edge / Orton.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) vs. Rey Mysterio: Kane via tombstone. Watch for Taker to return.

Team WWE vs. The Nexus Elimination Tag Team Match
Team WWE (John Cena, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Edge, R-Truth, John Morrison and The Great Khali) vs. The Nexus (Wade Barrett, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Darren Young, Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield): Team Nexus via Team WWE falling apart / John Cena turning on the WWE.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston: Ziggler by pinfall.

3-on-1 Handicap Match
Big Show vs. The Straight Edge Society: Show by DQ.

Divas Championship
Alicia Fox (c) vs. Melina: Melina.

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2010, 02:53 PM #3579 of 3609
Predictions, eh? I'm game.

Divas Championship
Alicia Fox (c) vs. Melina: Melina wins the title via pinfall.

3-on-1 Handicap Match
Big Show vs. The Straight Edge Society: The entire SES pins Big Show.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston: Ziggler got the title? Well...yeah, I think he'll be keeping that for a while. He'll win by pinfall.

World Championship
Kane (c) vs. Rey Mysterio: Kane via tombstone. Watch for Taker to return. (mortis said it perfectly)

WWE Championship Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton: I think this will happen before the Nexus vs. Raw match. Look for Nexus to interfere and cost Orton the title because of that conversation a month ago where Orton didn't really answer to them. Sheamus big boots and gets another lucky win.

Team Raw vs. The Nexus Elimination Tag Team Match
Team Raw (John Cena, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Edge, R-Truth, John Morrison and Randy Orton) vs. The Nexus (Wade Barrett, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Darren Young, Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield)

Khali currently is faded out with a question mark over his head on WWE's website. Orton comes in as the replacement. It will come down to Bret Hart and Wade Barret...Hart puts Barret in the Sharpshooter and makes him tap out. Raw wins, but look for Nexus to get their revenge the following night.

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2010, 05:03 PM #3580 of 3609
Not big on predictions. Everyone is waiting to see if this is where the writers have Cena's heel turn, becoming the Leader of the Nexus (which is rumored to be about when The Rock is making his return for whatever he and the WWE have cooked up together, leading to a possible Cena vs Rock feud).

On a sadder note, Lance Cade died. 29 years old. They're calling it heart failure as cause of death.

Spoiler:
Fucking lame, but I figured they'd have Cena win at the end. the whol NEVER GIVE UP crap. Also the few minutes Bret was in the ring, he looked really good out there. I give the PPV a 4/10.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2010, 01:04 AM #3581 of 3609
My God, Lance Cade?! I haven't heard of him since 2008 when he was allied with Jericho, but damn...that sucks...and at 29, too. Heart failure does not sound right at all so, did he ever violate the wellness policy?

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2010, 08:14 AM #3582 of 3609
Prediction time:

6 Pack Challenge Elimination Match For The WWE Title:
-Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Edge vs. Wade Barrett vs. Chris Jericho
Winner: John Cena, watch for Miz to cash in his MITB title shot such that ultimately:
Winner (and new WWE champion): The Miz

WWE Diva's/Women's Title Unification Lumberjack Match (The WWE Divas Will Act As Lumberjacks):
-Melina (Diva's Champ) vs. Michelle McCool (Women's Champ)
Winner: Melina

No Holds Barred Match For The World Heavyweight Championship:
-Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker
Winner: Kane

Unites States Championship Match:
-The Miz (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: Daniel Bryan

Single's Match:
-Big Show vs. CM Punk
Winner: CM Punk

Intercontinental Title Match:
-Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
-The Hart Dynasty vs. ?
Winner: Nexus, with them using the "Freebird" rule in subsequent title defenses.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2010, 02:05 PM #3583 of 3609
Predictions, eh? I'm in. Actually mortis, I agree with most of yours. I'll just put in the ones I'll predict differently.

Single's Match:
-Big Show vs. CM Punk
Why is this even here? I thought this was Night of CHAMPIONS.
Winner: Big Show

Unites States Championship Match:
-The Miz (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner (and new US Champion): Daniel Bryan

6 Pack Challenge Elimination Match For The WWE Title:
-Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Edge vs. Wade Barrett vs. Chris Jericho
Winner (and new WWE Champion): Wade Barrett

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2010, 08:32 PM #3584 of 3609
Partial predictions:

Hell in a Cell Match for The WWE Title:
-Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus, if anything because there's not much left for Orton after this.

Hell in a Cell Match for The World Title:
-Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker
Winner: Kane. It was this very type of match, almost thirteen years ago to the day when Paul Bearer introduced the Undertaker that this feud began. Watch for Paul to turn on Taker to side with his "son", and also get revenge for what Taker did the last time these two were together. Also watch for the feud to carry over in a Final Chapter type match at Survivor Series, twenty years to the event that the Deadman first arrived.

Submissions Count Anywhere Triple Threat Match:
-Daniel Bryan (c) vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison
Winner: Daniel.

-John Cena vs. Wade Barrett: If Cena wins, Nexus must disband. If Barrett wins, Cena must join Nexus.
Winner: Barrett. Yes, a long shot, but with Edge leaving Raw again, Jericho leaving Raw for a while, and Triple H out for another month, Raw needs some strong heels and Barrett could be one. Cena could also be another, perhaps aiding Barrett win the title.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 24, 2010, 12:00 PM #3585 of 3609
Bragging Rights Predictions

Divas Championship
Layla (c) vs. Natalya: McCool will make a distraction allowing Layla to pull off the win.

Winner: Layla

US Champion Daniel Bryan vs. IC Champion Dolph Ziggler: Whatever brand wins the first match, the other brand wins the other match. Vickie will try to get involved and inadvertently distract Dolph. Bryan makes Dolph tap out.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown (Bagging Rights Tag Team Elimination Match): It will come down to Miz vs. Edge, and Miz will pull it off becoming the sole survivor and Raw wins Bragging Rights. Glad WWE learned their mistake from last year and made this an elimination match.

Winner: Miz and Team Raw

World Championship Buried Alive Match
Kane (c) vs. Undertaker: C'mon...how many times have we seen this now? Kane will bury Taker, and Taker won't be back until next year to set up for Wrestlemania 27.

Winner: Kane

WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena): I could see Wade winning this one, but I've gotta go with Orton. The ref will get knocked out, Wade will restrain Orton for Cena to hit, but Orton ducks...Cena almost hits Wade, stops, turns around, RKO. Barrett delivers Wasteland, ref comes to, Orton kicks out and pulls off an RKO and retains.

Winner: Randy Orton

Jam it back in, in the dark.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 24, 2010, 06:04 PM #3586 of 3609
WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena)
Winner: Orton. Watch for Cena to help attack Orton after the match, and Miz to cash in his MITB title show to win the title.

Buried Alive Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:
Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker
Winner: Kane; Could we see Brock Lesnar come in to "bury" Taker?

WWE Bragging Rights Tag Team Elimination Match:
Team Raw (The Miz, CM Punk, Sheamus, John Morrison, R-Truth, Santino Marella and Ezekiel Jackson) vs. Team Smackdown (Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Tyler Reks, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Jack Swagger and Rey Mysterio)
Winners: Team Raw

Divas Championship Match:
Layla (c) vs. Natalya
Winner: Natalya.

Non-Title Match:
Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: Bryan

Single's Match:
Ted DiBiase (with Maryse) vs. Goldust (with Aksana)
Winner: DiBiase

There's nowhere I can't reach.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2010, 07:24 PM #3587 of 3609
Viva la raza Eddie. Even after five years, we have not forgotten.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2010, 07:04 PM #3588 of 3609
Predictions:

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
-Kane (c) vs. Edge
Winner: Kane. This will be Kane's final successful title defense. Edge will have a TLC rematch next month and win the strap.

WWE Championship Match:
-Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett with special guest referee John Cena. If Barrett wins the title, Cena is free to leave Nexus. If Barrett does not win the title, Cena is fired.
Winner: Barrett. Watch for the Miz to nail Orton with the briefcase but Cena not DQ Barrett because he'll lose his job. Then watch Cena get rid of Miz, while Barrett nails Orton with the wasteland. Cena turns around, counts Orton down, reluctantly, and then immediately pummels Barrett afterwords.

WWE Divas Championship Match:
-Michelle McCool (c) vs. Natalya
Winner: Natalya. What is the point of having a rematch if Natalya isn't going to win here?

-John Morrison vs Sheamus
Winner: Morrison. They have jobbed Morrison out, similar to how RVD and Jericho were jobbed out before they eventually become world champions. Most likely you'll see Morrison win here, lose to Barrett next month, but win the US title later on.

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
-Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel (c's) vs Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
Winners: Nexus.

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match:
-Rey Mysterio, MVP, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, and Chris Masters vs Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, and Tyler Reks
Winner: Rey's team. Remember last year when Kofi outlasted Punk and Orton? Here we are a year later and the poor guy is still in the middle of the card. Truly though, they should use this match to give one of the heels a nice rub.

US TItle Match:
-Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Ted DiBiase
Winner: Bryan. Watch for them to have a rematch next month.

-Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kaval
Winner: Ziggler. Kaval would look pretty stupid to lose here. Ziggler on the other hand has held the title for a while. However, this is the WWE. So Ziggler retains.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2010, 12:20 AM #3589 of 3609
Shit, forgot Survivor Series was tomorrow night.

Predictions:

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
-Kane (c) vs. Edge
Winner: Edge will win by DQ. Look for Edge to get a spear in before closing the night.

WWE Championship Match:
-Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett with special guest referee John Cena. If Barrett wins the title, Cena is free to leave Nexus. If Barrett does not win the title, Cena is fired.
Winner: Orton, then Cena destroys Nexus. Vince comes back the next night and gives Cena his job back.

WWE Divas Championship Match:
-Leycool (c) vs. Natalya
Winner: Natalya, then hopefully I'll finally get to see a Natalya/Beth Phoenix feud.

-John Morrison vs Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus. He'll evade Starship Pain and follow up with the Bro Kick.

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
-Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel (c's) vs Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
Winners and new champions: Marella and Kozlov. Seriously, how awesome would it be to have this tag team win the titles? Entertainment for months to come.

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match:
-Rey Mysterio, MVP, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, and Chris Masters vs Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, and Tyler Reks
Winner: Del Rio's team. Watch for Rey to miss his 619 and have Del Rio take advantage.

US TItle Match:
-Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Ted DiBiase
Winner: Bryan. What the hell happened to CM Punk? I thought he would go after Bryan next.

-Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kaval
Winner: Ziggler, because I don't follow SD and I have no friggin clue who Kaval is.

I was speaking idiomatically.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2010, 08:22 AM #3590 of 3609
Sonic:

Kaval was Low Ki / Senshi in TNA and ROH. He was ROH's first champion, held the X-Division title in TNA, and held the tag titles with Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper as part of Triple X. He was part of an excellent cage match with the aforementioned two against America's Most Wanted in TNA's early days and was part of one of TNA's first "big" angles in Triple X.

Punk got hurt at Bragging Rights and will be out for the rest of the year. I had heard that Regal or someone was Nexus was going to face Punk instead. I was hoping for Regal, especially as I feel this would be Regal's one last time to shine. (Regal announced during a UK tour that is plans to retire soon.)

How ya doing, buddy?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2010, 07:12 PM #3591 of 3609
As I rarely post in this thread, I have to take a moment to /facepalm at the writers.

As most know by now, the story was for Cena to be "fired". Well, obviously he wasn't and is being booked at house shows. People are (of course) asking why is he still there when he's supposed to be fired (again from a storyline point of view). Well the writers have done it this time:

Quote:
Several readers have sent in word that WWE's Raw World Tour event on December 26th at MSG is now listing John Cena's "Mexican cousin" Juan Cena in a four-way match against The Miz, Wade Barrett and Randy Orton for the WWE Title. We reported yesterday that Cena Tweeted that he has "purchased tickets" for Raw this week, so this should be a good indication of how WWE plans to use Cena going forward following his "firing." WWE will most likely continue to come up with ways to book Cena on shows without him actually being "re-hired."
Yep. Juan Cena. Oh WWE writers you.

FELIPE NO

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2010, 09:09 PM #3592 of 3609
Hm, I guess Jeff and Matt wanted to send C.M. Punk an early season greetings video...

YouTube - Jeff and Matt Hardy shoot on CM Punk

lightgem
Chocobo

Member 1010

Level 12.35

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2010, 10:09 PM #3593 of 3609
Anyone knows about the status of Evan Bourne? TLC is screaming for his name.

How ya doing, buddy?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2010, 09:47 AM #3594 of 3609
From wiki:

Quote:
On the October 11th edition of Raw, Bourne competed in a match against CM Punk to qualify for Team Raw at Bragging Rights, but was unsuccessful in winning and was assaulted by Punk after the match. This was put in place as Bourne (in reality) required shoulder surgery and will be out of action for an estimated four months.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
lightgem
Chocobo

Member 1010

Level 12.35

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2010, 06:03 PM #3595 of 3609
Thanks. That's too bad. Bourne and Morrison would make a great team and / or great rivalry for TLC.

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2011, 07:53 PM #3596 of 3609
So apparently WWE is reviving Tough Enough on April 4th, the night after Wrestlemania and will follow after Monday Night Raw. Honestly, if we knew this was coming a year ago then wouldn't it have been better to revive it then instead of doing NXT?

Speaking of NXT, now that Tough Enough is coming back maybe it will get the boot.

So, who's going to replace Al Snow?

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2011, 10:11 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2011, 10:11 PM #3597 of 3609
So...

Spoiler:
Matt Hardy's on TNA now.

When did this come about? Seriously, I'm stumped. Sure, I remember he wasn't really getting much of a push in WWE as of the past few months following the rivalry-drop with McIntyre, and I know about the little Christmas "Fuck You, CM Punk" video he and Jeff shot, but eh...

I'm guessing this is something that happened at Genesis, because I missed Genesis last weekend.

I was speaking idiomatically.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jan 23, 2011, 11:44 PM #3598 of 3609
Everyone knew that Matt Raven (I mean.. Hardy) was going to show up in TNA. Hopefully after Jeff's court shit subsides, they'll team them back up and revive the Tag Team division.

Rumble being beefed up to 40 man this year instead of 30 since its inception.

Also a new WWE game coming out, WWE All Stars. Not going to be the route of Smackdown vs Raw has been, but more of an Arcade-type game. It looks awesome. Comes out March.

WWE All Stars

How ya doing, buddy?

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jan 24, 2011, 03:54 PM #3599 of 3609
Man, you can barely hear the aging in his voice. Would you believe that they're actually putting Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior in that game too? I'm actually thinking about getting this game...and I haven't bought a wrestling game since the PS1/N64 days.

As far as the Rumble having 40 people...why? Why would you change something that's worked for almost 20 years (I think they upped it to 30 in either 91 or 92)? It could work if the time interval between superstars is shorter, but if they keep it at around 90 seconds then it's going to feel drawn out.

FELIPE NO
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jan 28, 2011, 12:12 AM #3600 of 3609
I think they made it 40 because there's probably a few more "surprise entrants" that they want to have make their return that night like Triple H and possibly Undertaker, depending on if he's medically cleared or not.

All Stars looks really good, as it could be as fun as No Mercy and WCW/nWo Revenge. Lord knows the Smackdown vs Raw series is suffering from Madden syndrome; nothing but a roster update and maybe one or two new matches, while making story mode complete shit and changing the controller set-up and taking away shit from CAW.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread