Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Apr 3, 2006, 08:41 AM #1 of 3609
From what I gather, and these are just rumors. They're going to have RVD cash in the title shot at ECW One Night Stand II and have him win the title. Hence the long awaited ECW Invasion will finally begin.

Now of course, this has been rumored for... god knows how long now and we haven't seen it yet. No clue as to how this time would be any different.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 02:11 PM #2 of 3609
Can someone please hack http://www.savior-self.com/8211 please?

There was also another secret website logon password to www.saveus-222.com earlier this week. I'll start watching wrestling again if Jericho comes back.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

I have nothing clever to put here.
SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2007, 04:49 PM #3 of 3609
It'll be Michaels. We all know this. What'll be interesting if a Hardy/Kennedy feud comes outta this. Oh and if you doubt the Jericho stuff, look at the spoiler.

Spoiler:

YouTube - SAVE_US.222 explained by WTA (Y2J's new theme) lol.

This video is predictions as to what the different messages in the clip are referencing. While I think a lot of it might be a stretch, the most tell tale are the numbers, all of which reference 'Jericho'. As for the website, there was a site last week at www.saveus_222.com where it asked for a logon and password. If you looked in the source code on WWE's page for the saveus_222 video, there was a logon/password in the source code that read WWE/JERICHO123ALPHA. When you logged in, there was an image that also referenced Jericho. Details: YouTube - Chris Jericho - Save Us Secret Site and a response at YouTube - NEW INFO! Chris Jericho - Savior Self Secret Site . They're making this very viral, but I think there's one true telltale sign that this will all come to fruition.

Chris Jericho signed a new WWE contract last week.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2007, 09:08 PM #4 of 3609
And Jericho doesn't play into any of this. God I hate you all.

How ya doing, buddy?

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 10, 2007, 06:25 PM #5 of 3609
Because with the brand split, WWE didn't have many options for heels. Now WWE has Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, Carlito and Orton for Main Event Heels if they need them
*spits coffee on his laptop and laughs*

Main event potential. Certainly not main event yet though.

Crash, I didn't know you even watched wrestling.

I just wish more people would mark out for Jericho. Guess I'm the lone duck in that row. I just kinda think that Jericho would be a perfect fued for Orton to continue the "Legend Killer" gimmick. It would just be one more notch on the list for Orton.

Most amazing jew boots

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 11, 2007, 09:51 AM #6 of 3609
I'm certain that Jericho being the first ever WWE Undisputed Champion would be considered legendary. It's like Pat Patterson. He did nothing special over his career, but because he was the first Intercontinental Champion, he's considered a legend. I would argue Jericho is more of a legend than Patterson for sure.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 11, 2007, 09:27 PM #7 of 3609
Yes, for ECW title match we get a choice of... John Morrison (been there), The Miz (are you fucking serious?), and Big Daddy V (why doesn't CM Punk just roll around in a 450 lb vat of poo?)

Sad that you won't see stables as strong as the Four Horsemen were in their day, isn't it?

Oh, and just because it has become obligatory for me to make one mention of him in every post... Jericho. That's all.

FELIPE NO

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2007, 07:38 PM #8 of 3609
Kill ECW, merge it with Smackdown, change the ECW title into the Hardcore title and have the 24/7 rule in effect...and let the good times come back.
Oh GOD no... please, that was the biggest joke in the history of wrestling. Any belt that can change times 30 times in a 20 minute match is a crock of BS. Keep is as the ECW Championship and make it a hardcore style match title is one thing, but the 24/7 rule sucked something awful.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2007, 09:19 PM #9 of 3609
List of WWE Hardcore Championship reigns by length - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

138 title reigns under one day. If that ain't the definition of a garbage championship, I don't know what is.

It should also be noted that Raven is a 27 time WWE Hardcore champion.

Last edited by SuperNova; Oct 17, 2007 at 09:23 PM.
SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2007, 04:12 PM #10 of 3609
I just hope he keeps his original entrance theme music. It's my second favorite next to Bret Harts'.

I like how Vince is hinting at what could possibly go down at the Survivor Series.
MegaUpload link to SaveUs promo music.

Location of the full version of the promo music. New theme perhaps?

I *still* think New Hart Foundation may debut. Specifically because they were talking about D.H. Smith has the H in his name standing for Hart. But eh, I dunno.
I heard that was close to the original plan, but Teddy Hart has been released from the WWE. Apparently his backstage demeanor makes Randy Orton look like Jesus.

Last edited by SuperNova; Oct 30, 2007 at 04:15 PM.
SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2007, 03:52 PM #11 of 3609
If you missed Raw this week...check YouTube.

I missed it this week on an account of a big final on Tuesday morning. I'm watching it now though.

Most amazing jew boots

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2009, 01:09 PM #12 of 3609
ECW Champion Christian vs. William Regal - He just won the belt. They'll give him some time with it.

MVP vs. Jack Swagger - I think they're gonna try to push him.

Kane vs. The Great Khali - Total guess. I would like to see Kane at the top again, but it seems like creative loves to just put big guy vs big guy. Frankly this match offers nothing to the card, and I'd rather see a US title defense instead. Hell, I'd rather see a women's title get defended.

Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler - Push time!

Unified Tag Team Champions Big Show and Chris Jericho vs. Cryme Time
- I just think that creative has bigger plans for Jericho and Show than the tag division. People are saying "well they melded the themes and that means they're gonna be around a while". Please, people do mashups all the time on YouTube. It takes like an hours worth of spare time.

D-Generation X vs. Legacy - You know if Raw is hurting for developing new stars, they have DiBiase tied up with Rhodes. I just don't see Rhodes with a long standing future in the WWE. DiBiase on the other hand has so much raw talent, it would be a shame to keep him in Legacy long term. Besides that, this will be the match that makes the crowd goes nuts.

World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk (TLC Match) - I don't know where they're going with the title picture on Smackdown.

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena - I got a feeling Orton's gonna have the title for a looooooong time forward as well.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Aug 23, 2009, 04:34 PM #13 of 3609
By the way, as far as crowd reactions go, I've been surprised at the reaction Mark Henry has been getting lately. Do you think they may throw a title push for Henry immediately after Summerslam just to break up the HHH/Cena/Orton monotony? I mean I don't see him winning or anything, but might be nice to see a fresh face there in a Main Event.

I was speaking idiomatically.

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2009, 12:19 AM #14 of 3609
Quote:
ROH announced the following earlier tonight:

Bryan Danielson has agreed in principle to a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bryan has been an exemplary talent and a wonderful member of the Ring of Honor locker room and family since the inception of the company. We couldn’t be happier for Bryan and all of his successes, many of which Ring of Honor has been proud to witness first hand.

We congratulate Bryan on the beginning of this next journey in his brilliant career, and wish him all the best as he progresses. Many Ring of Honor fans refer to Bryan as the “best in the world” and we look forward to looking on in earnest as he shows everyone watching the wrestling world’s biggest stage just why that is.

Bryan will appear as scheduled at all of the September Ring of Honor events. Please join us in Philadelphia, Dayton, Chicago, Boston, and New York as we say thank you and farewell to a truly one-of-a-kind talent.
That's huge for WWE. Furthermore, it gives some truth behind the rumors that ROH may be hurting VERY badly. Danielson was a household name for them.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2009, 10:48 AM #15 of 3609
Another major ROH announcement.

ROH Wrestling

Nigel McGuinness signs with WWE. This could get exciting.

FELIPE NO

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2009, 07:14 PM #16 of 3609
You know what's sad? If you had asked me last week to put money on if he'd get busted for drugs during his 'hiatus' I would have in a heartbeat. I got a feeling part of the reason he wanted time off was to be able to do stuff and not get tested for it.

Drugs are a hard thing to kick, and especially living the life a wrestler does... on the road, trying to curb the pain of what he does day in and day out, trying to keep your body in decent aesthetic shape for the camera. I'm not saying this as an excuse for what he's done, but at least you see how a lot of wrestlers get caught up in that vicious cycle.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2009, 07:16 PM #17 of 3609
Sorry, but 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia isn't really blown out of proportion. =\

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Sep 13, 2009, 10:59 AM #18 of 3609
WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Which TNA are you watching? TNA has absolutely NO credibility...at least TNA has no sensible writers.
So what's the TNA nightly "Fire Russo!" chant count up to nowadays anyways?

BTW, for all that don't know, watch BotchaMania on YouTube. It's truly some of the funniest stuff you can see, including Fire Russo! chants.

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2009, 09:34 AM #19 of 3609
The Smackdown vs Raw 2010 roster just got released.

WWE: Inside WWE > News > SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 > Roster

I certainly hope they're leaving room for DLC in the future. No Sheamus on the initial roster, and this upsets me. I would so play as him. So none of the newer ECW guys are in it, I'm poking around for other glaring omissions too.

Omissions: Sheamus, Yoshi Tatsu, Tyler Reks, DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, Jimmy Wang Yang, Charlie Haas, Drew McIntyre, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Chris Masters, HORNSWOGGLE, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, KUNG FU NAKI, Abraham Washington, DJ Gabriel, Hurricane Helms, Paul Burchill, Katie Lea Burchill

On a side note, is anyone getting totally pissed off at how Katie Lea is being completely misused? She's an awesome wrestler and did some excellent matches with Beth Phoenix in OVW years ago. They need to make it so that she's actively wrestling.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2009, 08:43 PM #20 of 3609
Here's her replacement... Lauren Mayhew. And yes, you may. :P

PHOTOS: Lilian Garcia's Replacement, Lauren Mayhew - Wrestlezone.com - Page 2

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread