Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 06:10 PM #1 of 3609
For those that haven't seen it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tPWv_6A7V...=joey%20styles

Watch it quick before WWE takes em down! Quite possibly the best damn shoot promo i've ever heard/read!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2006, 01:03 PM #2 of 3609
Originally Posted by Wojo
I'm going to agree with Vampiro. JBL was one of the worst wrestlers I've ever seen. I hate wrestlers with such basic boring moves. That's partly why I don't watch wrestling that much anymore.
You should check out indy wrestling then. Honestly, while I like the crazy moves they do, I don't think they're needed. You can make the most basic stuff look devastating. This is something I learned through actually performing. In the independants, you have those INSANE freakin moves that are always gonna recieve a HUGE pop, but at what cost?

How ya doing, buddy?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 12:10 AM #3 of 3609
You want crazy high flying? Check out Jack Evans in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdPIW...=Dragon%20Gate

I love the Dragon Gate guys though. They had this one 3 vs 3 tag match in ROH that totally tore the house down. If i can find the video, i'll link it later.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 02:16 PM #4 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
Even though it missed, that was the best move I've seen a wrestler do in years. (Talking about Johnny Nitro's corkscrew moonsault).
Then you haven't seen much...

How ya doing, buddy?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2006, 06:53 AM #5 of 3609
LAX are the new TNA tag champs! The TNA tag division is really on fire right now! I'm also really happy that they're letting Homicide be himself instead of forcing him to change his character for a mainstream audience...

How ya doing, buddy?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2006, 03:08 PM #6 of 3609
Originally Posted by SuperSonic
That sucks, but if he feels he made the right call then he did. When Angle first came into the WWF/WWE, I wasn't all that excited about it. Now he's had time to grow on me and I consider him to be a great wrestler.

So Angle's been taking medication to help with the stress and the pain? Now I'm starting to realize why some wrestlers are taking drugs. I didn't start realizing it until now.

Yeah, I might be dense for taking this long to realize it but it's finally starting to make sense to me.
He didn't quit. He got fired...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2006, 06:44 PM #7 of 3609
And you trust wwe.com as 100% canon?

Most amazing jew boots
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2006, 08:35 PM #8 of 3609
I'm just reffering to the part where Angle supposedly said that he's leaving because it's taken a toll on his body. The dude was becoming a downright nut case.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2006, 10:31 PM #9 of 3609
Angle wanted to continue to wrestle through the injuries. WWE had to keep shooting down any of his ideas untill he finally gave up. I'm not calling him a nut case for no reason...

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 07:00 AM #10 of 3609
Originally Posted by Kostaki
So there's something apparently crazy about loving the business and wanting to give it everything you've got until the end?

That's not a nut case man, that's a cause for fucking respect.
Sure, I would love to respect a man for basically commiting suicide. Gotta think about the consequences here. There's a certain line that should not be crossed, and he was trying to catapult across it...

Double Post:
Where did I say that he quit?
That sucks, but if he feels he made the right call then he did.
My mistake if i'm wrong, but that's the vibe I got from that statment.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Manny Biggz; Aug 29, 2006 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 05:57 PM #11 of 3609
Originally Posted by Kostaki
I think "commiting suicide" as a term is much too strong to apply to this. You and I both know that he was well aware of his own limits, and rather than sit at home collecting a paycheck he came back time and time again to entertain you.

As humans we should all be about breaking our own limits. Angle has lived being able to do that, so he has my respect in doing that. It takes real honor in this day and age to live up to your commitments and words, and I think we all gained something from watching his matches.
Can't argue with that, but if what I hear about him questioning why they're pushing guys like RVD, Big Show, and Sabu over him in ECW, then my respect for him gets knocked down quite a few notches.

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 07:07 PM #12 of 3609
Yeah, but I guess he forgot that they said he would be the centerpiece of ECW. The only thing that made that hit a speed bumb was his injuries and physical health recently. Plus, I hear the way he went about it made him come off as a complete jackass. Of course that doesn't mean this is true. It's all a big what if, but when you look at Angle (who was supposed to be the "centerpiece" of the "new" ECW) you should be seeing a locker room leader also. Getting heat backstage is the exact way to do the opposite of what a locker room leader is supposed to do.

Now this can of course also be a total BS story. Maybe it was blown out of proportion. Even the biggest in wrestling news sites have been known to make things sound a lot more dramatic than they really are, but I really hope that these rumors aren't true. I like Kurt as a preformer a lot. (can't say much for him as a person since I don't know him personally) I really hated to see what the guy was putting himself through. Being someone with at least some wrestling experience, it hurts, and it hurts A DAMN lot!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 09:10 PM #13 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
then again it is Heyman doing the booking
Not really. If it were, then a lot more things would be going better now. Vince has already altered more than half the shows.

About CM Punk, the problem with putting the belt on him so fast is that the mainstream audience is only starting to get to know him. I wanna see him win the title with some HUGE build up because he freakin deserves it. Let the man have some feuds with some of the finest, and then win the glory that is the World Title. (don't call it Heavyweight Title please)

Also, the Nash vs Mysterio feud looked good because like him or not, Nash is great at working with smaller guys. Look at his recent match with Sabin. It was highly enjoyable for what it was IMO. Abyss is another Big guy that works quite well with smaller guys. Although I dunno if he can get the same match quality with Runt as Mike Awesome did back in the day, but still damn promising!

I was speaking idiomatically.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 10:30 AM #14 of 3609
Yea, but what i'm getting at is that Heyman isn't even really being given a chance to go through with ideas, because the keep getting altered. This isn't true booking. It sucks, but that's how it goes.

How ya doing, buddy?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 10:24 AM #15 of 3609
Originally Posted by han89
I am with you on this TV thing. But to call the PRESENT wrestling a sport is just wrong. Ever heard of a sport where everything is done and planned perviously?
Yes. It's called Boxing. (i'll probably catch heat for saying that)

Oh, and expect Cena to win the title at Unforgiven. Unless of course something huge happens.

FELIPE NO
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:48 AM #16 of 3609
My guess is one of two possiblities:

1. Kurt Frikkin Angle in TNA!

or

2. 2 Hour Impact + new time slot!

Either one would be all sorts of awesome!

@ Winter Storm: It does make sense for Umaga's head to be "made out of bricks" because he's a Samoan character, and looking at the history of Samoan characters, they have hard frikkin heads!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 04:40 PM #17 of 3609
DDP has already in TNA though, as much as I love him, I hope for something bigger concidering Dixie's statement. This better not be a let down...

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 01:38 AM #18 of 3609
Well apparantly, the big announcment is not Russo, but he IS now a part of the booking team. He's replacing Mike Tenay, and Scott D'Amore...

So now we have:

Vince Russo
Jeff Jarrett
Dutch Mantel

as the booking team for TNA. While i'm not too fond of the idea, I kinda look forward to what's gonna happen...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 10:08 AM #19 of 3609
Well I heard that not too long ago he "found god" so maybe he changed his ways a bit.

Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 10:55 PM #20 of 3609
Well, didn't I tell you guys? The best thing about this is that TNA SUPRISED US! JR was talkin all about how he shouldn't go to MMA. There were only a few people that knew, and they signed no disclosure agreements. Jeff Jarrett's comments in fooling people into thinking it was the new timeslot with spike TV was ingenious too! I swear, this might just be the best $30 I ever spent in my life. The last time I felt this excited was when Eddie won the title from Lesnar!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:30 PM #21 of 3609
Originally Posted by Crash Landon
So, WWE released David Cash (Kid Kash). It's pretty obvious that he never went over despite his push around a year ago. He got to be United States Champ or Cruiserweight Champ, or something, but nobody cared, just like nobody seems to have cared about the Pitbulls.

Now I remember that Kash was a fairly solid grappler in WCW. Not legendary but his role was better fleshed out and he had enough technical skills to back it up. But I get the feeling that WWE marks are more interested in big storylines than quality wrestling (hence the divide between wrestlers and "sports entertainers"), which caused Kash to flounder in WWE. After his push failed, Kash went straight to midcard and, from what I can tell, jobbed for the entirity of 2006.

So, think he'll be heading to TNA or ROH? I liked him inasmuch as he seems to be competent without being ridiculous. I'd rather not see him disappear.
While I kinda like his work, he had a very bad attitude problem. TNA gave him quite a push despite that, but he STILL went to WWE, and look what happens.

Originally Posted by Enter User Name
LOL, Samoa Joe as big of a draw as Stone Cold Steve Austin? You indeed are "humoring" me, but not in the way you would like to be. You are honestly making me laugh here. I'll reply to you this last time, then I'm done with you. Let me analyze your comment bit by bit here.
I'm not gonna take sides in this... pointless argument, but you seem to be putting words in Kostaki's mouth there. I don't remember reading him saying that Samoa Joe is as big of a draw as SCSA. He was just saying that Joe IS a draw, which I defenitly agree with. Sure, he's not a HUGE draw yet, but once the show goes primetime, and a lot more people will probably get to see him, then we'll see what the real story is. This is why I say this argument is pointless. You can't state as a fact that Kurt Angle won't draw untill the numbers come in. The only thing we can do is wait, and see. Therefore I ask you two to please stop this nonsense. At least untill 1 month or so down the line when we can see the raitings.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:53 PM #22 of 3609
Word going around is Hogan wants to regrow his nWo beard, and Scott Hall has been trying to get back into wrestling shape. While I don't know if Kevin Nash's contract is up yet, I hear TNA is bitter with him because he didn't want to job to Sabin. So after his contract expires, he most likely won't renew. Either way, if they wanna do this storyline, they had better do it fast, because Hogan is talkin about making the next Wrestlemania match his last.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2006, 12:14 AM #23 of 3609
http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/fullnews2.php?all=859

Man, I gotta go to TNA live one day...

EDIT: It's funny how you can hear several people chanting Goldberg. Gotta admit, they fooled me at the last second too. TNA got us good with this one!

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Manny Biggz; Sep 28, 2006 at 12:36 AM.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 12:13 AM #24 of 3609
Originally Posted by Enter User Name
The problem with TNA is Jeff Jarrett practically runs things, much like Triple H does for WWE. But while Triple H was kinda sorta willing to take a back seat in a way, Jarrett never has since TNA started. Kurt Angle has only been successful in WWE as a heel, and was a great heel, one of the best, but as a face, he is terrible. Since Jarrett will only ever be a heel, and he has to be the TOP heel, they will likely being Angle in as a face(which he sucks at), like they did with Christian(who's even worse at being face), and it will probably end up being boring.

Hopefully I am wrong though.
I think I mentioned this before, but i'll say it again. Word of mouth says that Jarrett plans on taking a back seat, and will most likely be taking a break from TNA for a while. His wife is having a SECOND battle with breast cancer... Even when he comes back, the say he doens't really wanna be on top now that TNA has more established main event guys. We can only hope...

Also my prayers go out to Jarrett, and his wife...

Most amazing jew boots
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2006, 09:51 PM #25 of 3609
Wow! Cena is getting quite the amount of cheers right now...

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread