Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] who is your favorite goku

Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2011, 10:15 PM 1 #1 of 3
who is your favorite goku

dbz is my fav anime. there are lots of good chars (characters) some who know lots of fighting moves. there is one really strong goku in the whole series, he is green and can shoot lazers. my fav goku is piccolo, heres a pic:

but dont get me wrong. there are other good gokus too, like vegina. hes a saijiin, king of them all. heres picL:

tell me about your fav goku from any anime series!!!!!!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2011, 01:27 AM #2 of 3
MY FAVOURITE GOKU IS VEGETA

How ya doing, buddy?
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2011, 01:35 PM #3 of 3
mine too!!!! i am friedngin you on facebook so we can talk more about our favorite goku!!! ^_^^^^

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] who is your favorite goku