Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 10:46 PM Local time: May 10, 2006, 09:46 PM #1 of 1323
I've got the Insider trailer...

Someone tell me where to upload it!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 08:00 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 07:00 AM #2 of 1323
Originally Posted by AcerBandit
HD era can bite me. 480p is obviously enough.
For some reason I think that is what the mass-market will say to HD-DVD and Bluray...

But back on topic, I was thinking about this guys, with how Nintendo is going to run their Virtual Console and WiiConnect24 service, I bet you tons of money that they will have and add additional characters, levels, powerups, etc. to the game that you can get after the fact.

So Megaman and all your wildest dreams don't need to be in the final right away any way....They'll probably come later for sure.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 12:26 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 11:26 PM #3 of 1323
Figured I'd post this hear just so you all are better informed.

http://media.revolution.ign.com/arti...93/vids_1.html

Matt Cassamassina: "What about the classic controller and the light zapper? Are these gonna be something sold seperately?"

Perrin Kaplan: "We have not made a final decision yet, I think that they will probably be sold seperately, in that, the nunchuka and the wiimote will be part of the pack-in."

I suppose that this doesn't directly affect SSBB because of Gamecube controller capabilities, but it does somewhat say that you will HAVE to get a controller (gamecube or classic) to play SSBB.

NOTE: That this is not final confirmation, just a educated guess.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by TheReverend; May 12, 2006 at 12:28 AM.
TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 11:40 AM Local time: May 12, 2006, 10:40 AM #4 of 1323
Whatever system they have in place for MKart and Hunters on DS, is more than most likely the same system they will have setup for Wii. I'm sure that they will have the whole thing slightly tweaked from the DS, but it should be very similar.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl