Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

HostileCreation
Chocobo

Member 3335

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 12:30 AM #1 of 1323
"Nintendo Wiins 2006!!!"

Nintendo wins everything.

This is awesome in too many ways to name.
Can't wait to play as Meta Knight. *goes to watch the trailer another fifty or so times*

Also, apparently the game will offer standard control and motion control. Didn't see that mentioned here yet. Awesome news.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
HostileCreation
Chocobo

Member 3335

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 09:36 PM #2 of 1323
"Well, I did state that my personal preference was that Smash would take itself a bit more seriously, if at least for the new, more casual players. A big, giant hand, I think, just doesn't fit into that whole equation."

No thanks. Why should the game take it seriously? It's a slew of characters, most from totally unrelated games (aside from being made by the same company, and not even that anymore), them fighting together is complete nonsense in and of itself.
The humor and charm of the game is part of the reason I like it so much. Fortunately, I can rest assured that it won't change. Based on the trailer alone, we know it'll have at least as much, if not even more, Nintendo humor in it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
HostileCreation
Chocobo

Member 3335

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 12:32 PM #3 of 1323
"That means you'll be seeing Kirby with a mullet and a bandana when he copies Snake"

Hahahahaha, now my #1 most anticipated game. Stealth Kirby go!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
HostileCreation
Chocobo

Member 3335

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 11:58 AM #4 of 1323
"Think of Marth, he's basically just a dude with a sword, and most people don't like him because of that."

Hey, no.
Marth rocks.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
HostileCreation
Chocobo

Member 3335

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 12:05 AM #5 of 1323
I can see an enemy castle from Fire Emblem being a stage, while having a good guy (Ike, probably, and Marth and Roy if they keep them) being a playable character.
I mean, it's not like you're going to fight in a good guy castle. That doesn't happen all that often in Fire Emblem.

How ya doing, buddy?
HostileCreation
Chocobo

Member 3335

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 05:03 PM #6 of 1323
I don't like how the votes are influenced by the recent release of Mother 3. Of course, stuff like that is always bound to affect polling.
For the most part, though, it looks decent. My one friend would be ecstatic if they put Geno in.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
HostileCreation
Chocobo

Member 3335

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 10:33 PM #7 of 1323
Anyone see the hot new pics of Zero Suit Samus?

Also, I'd like to say that clone characters are not useless. They may be similar to their counterparts, but there's an excellent subtlety to their differences. Some people are great with a clone character, much better than with the original one. Gives more options, adds another element to the game.
I like them, so long as they're not excessive. And I don't even use one, I'm just saying.

I hope Pichu stays. There's no one more fun to beat up on (when you have less than four people playing, Pichus fill the remaining slots) than Pichu.

FELIPE NO
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl