Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Arbok
Toho Mikado

Member 325

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 12:37 AM #1 of 1323
Originally Posted by Free.User
I don't think I've ever been excited this much before about... dare I say anything? (I'm referring to SSBB aswell as everything Nintendo has shown thus far.)
Oh hell yeah, preach it! I'd buy a Wii even if this was the only game on the system at this point... I'm going to be a mess now until they actually release this game in 2007.

How ya doing, buddy?
Arbok
Toho Mikado

Member 325

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 02:35 PM #2 of 1323
I think we all know who needs to show up somewhere in this game:

Yeah, that's right, Sturm from the Advance Wars games. I don't care if he is
Spoiler:
dead
he is still awesome and I would love to see something like his Meteor Strike turn into one of the special attacks.

Originally Posted by Mobius One
Has anyone suggested any of Sony's platforming characters yet?
Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Ratchet, Sly, and Jak would all make great additions.
No one cares about the first two characters anymore, and why would Nintendo use the last three characters? Come on, think, this is a Nintendo game. If they never appeared in a Nintendo game in any form, and likely never will, then there is no way they are going to show up.

Most amazing jew boots
Arbok
Toho Mikado

Member 325

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 03:36 PM #3 of 1323
Originally Posted by David Deluxe
I at least wouldn't be happy with playing characters like Jak, Crash or Sly, since I still prefer the original Nintendo characters and see everything else just as nice rare addition, which should stay rare.
I agree in this respect. I want to see some more third party characters, now that Snake is in the mix, but the ratio should stay very low IMO. Like 8-10/1 or something.

There are still a lot of Nintendo characters I want to see in this game, like Ridley from the Metroid series, someone(s) to represent the Wars series, and the Custom Robo series to name a few.

Originally Posted by StarmanDX
Yeah, but I think he and other not-quite-so-playable CO's should appear in an Advance Wars level, where they randomly pop up every so often and use a CO Power (Sturm using Meteor Strike, of course, Drake using Tsunami, Sensei summoning infantry and B-Choppers, etc).
If they can make Captain Falcon a playable character, when all he did is race in car, I think anyone from Advance Wars has playable character potential. I agree, though, that a Advance Wars themed level starring other COs and their powers would be great, though. Get some nice level appearance changes with stuff like Drake, as you mentioned, and Oalf.

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl