Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 10:27 PM #1 of 1323
Oh man, that last Codec communication was hilarious, on par with the Ape Escape missions from MGS3 Subsistence.

Snake looks like he's about to say "I'm getting too old for this shit," but I think he'll fit in next to Ganon.

The only thing is... I'm sure they won't allow him to use a gun. So... what, are his weapons just stun grenades and maybe an HF Blade?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by JazzFlight; May 10, 2006 at 10:29 PM.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 10:34 PM #2 of 1323
Originally Posted by Darkcomet72
Why would there be no gun? Unless you mean the realistic gritt design, or the bullets.

I mean... the ray gun was in SSBM.
Uh, hello.

Ray Gun = acceptable for Smash Bros.
Real Gun = not acceptable for Smash Bros.

He could use his tranq gun, but the appearance of it is still as though it's a "real gun." And forget him smoking cigarettes.

Blades are different, depending on how they look. I mean, I can't see Nintendo allowing a survival knife as a weapon, but a sword seems okay (citing the Fire Emblem characters and Link).

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by JazzFlight; May 10, 2006 at 10:37 PM.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 10:42 PM #3 of 1323
Originally Posted by Motsy
Snake's attacks = CQC.
Somehow I can't see him slitting Mario's throat.

(Plus that was Big Boss's moveset, not Solid Snake)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old May 15, 2006, 07:15 PM #4 of 1323
Originally Posted by Darkcomet72
Someone tell me that I'm not the only one that finds this a bit odd.
You're the only one.

The stage looks like it's set up so that a hover platform comes out of the ship, flies around, then docks again. The platform doesn't appear to be moving because the camera is locked on it from a 2D perspective (otherwise how would you fight on it?).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl