Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Kanzaki
Chocobo

Member 16476

Level 9.00

Dec 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 09:19 PM Local time: Dec 4, 2006, 09:19 PM #1 of 1323
From what game is the song of the last trailer?

And the thing I didn't like was Samus' hair, in one of the jump aimations it dropped like a freaking rock!!!! Snake looks like Captain Falcon :P, at least his model is (I'm sure!!!) And you better move Captain or Snake will get Samus. I don't know who is a better couple for Samus, Falcon or Snake?

And poor Kirby ..NINTENDO there can't be a more perfect circle than Kirby, lol, its already perfect yet they keep "remaking" the little pink guy XD

Oh and please add Lyn from Fire Emblem, PLEASE!!!!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Kanzaki; Dec 4, 2006 at 09:22 PM.
Kanzaki
Chocobo

Member 16476

Level 9.00

Dec 2006

Old Dec 19, 2006, 04:07 AM Local time: Dec 19, 2006, 04:07 AM #2 of 1323
Well at least Sonic/Megaman deserve a place more than Snake.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kanzaki
Chocobo

Member 16476

Level 9.00

Dec 2006

Old Feb 12, 2007, 01:24 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 01:24 PM #3 of 1323
If they remake Ganondorf they will probably add a move that includes the sword.

And Kirby swallowing Megaman would be cool to see, he would probably get the mega-buster as weapon tho. I think they will take out Pichu, and Young Link, unless they are set as alternate versions of Pikachu and Link., it would be great if that happens, that way you have more space(screen, no memory) to add more characters and you keep all characters. BTW playing as the Ice Climbers is fun, maybe not awesome but fun, but they should also work in the AI of the second Ice climber (so it is a Very Hard AI, not a level 9 AI)

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl