Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 03:57 PM #1 of 1323
man am I glad that MGS's creator begged nintendo for his character to be in brawl. he wouldve been there sooner but he asked when Nintendo was way too far into Melee production. anyway I need rumor control,

1.I keep on reading that Shigeru miyamoto said himself that theres a possibility that other 3rd party companies might join in.

2.Ridley in brawl?

3.plans to slow the game down?

4.no more Ice climbers Game and watch() etc.

5.Way less chars.

personally I dont believe it but whats YOUR opinion.

P.S. this has probably been discussed already but, meh... I dont feel like going thru 44 pages of posts

Jam it back in, in the dark.
:eyebrow:
Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 11:25 PM #2 of 1323
well like I said I didnt believe most of it but I do hope one is true,
the Ridley rumor. theres only one metroid character and yes I know that there arent many metroid characters to put besides dark samus, ridley and one of those soldiers.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 10:02 AM #3 of 1323
Originally Posted by Omnislash124
Dear god, never, EVER, mention the idea of putting in Generic Characters. I am not going to fight with a Goomba. If the character isn't important enough to have a name, it's not worth putting in Smash bros.
well Ridley should be In it, Its been part of the metroid series since the beginning. appearing as a boss in almost every metroid game. as for the Soldiers I guess youre right lol

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Oct 31, 2006, 03:21 PM #4 of 1323
Originally Posted by AcerBandit
It's a possibility but again I don't think it's confirmed.

Confirmed removal of Luigi, Ganondorf, Peach, and Falco though. Facts!

Seriously, why should you even care? Just wait for official word.
:aargh: Is that really true!? what the hell is wrong with them!? Luigi's been there since pt1 and why would they take out the most loved character!? Falco is the most used at tourneys.... im REALLY skeptical about brawl now.....

AHHHH! all these rumors I cant wait til the real thing comes out...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Nov 1, 2006, 12:04 AM #5 of 1323
hmm SSB had plush dolls, SSBM had trophies....:eyebrow: I wonder if it will stay trophies or become........ meh, I dont know

I was speaking idiomatically.
Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Nov 3, 2006, 12:11 PM #6 of 1323
Originally Posted by Burp
Oh well, this is just a "in-game" trailer more than the past trailer, but i like it a lot, the game is still looking very nice!

Still, dont get dissapointed just because they show Fox as the only new character, is obviously that this isnt the last Smash Brawl trailer ever, at least that Nintendo releases SSBB with just 10 characters, lolz
OH GOD DONT EVEN SAY THAT LMAO! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS FUCKIN GAME DEFINITELY PRE-ORDERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Nov 8, 2006, 12:09 AM #7 of 1323
Originally Posted by Dalkaen
I wouldn't mind seeing another F-Zero character. Captain Falcon needs a rival of some sort. Samurai Goroh, perhaps? They showed him in the opening for SSBM.
Actually his 4 year old evil clone Blood Falcon would be a perfect character as well...

FELIPE NO
Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Nov 8, 2006, 09:55 AM #8 of 1323
Originally Posted by NovaX
Mr. EAD would be ultimate win.
lol what the hell would he do!?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Big J
Meh...

Member 13475

Level 5.75

Oct 2006

Old Nov 9, 2006, 02:21 PM #9 of 1323
Originally Posted by Dalkaen
Oh come on. You know the guys who make SSB are creative. They'll come up with something. They did for Captain Falcon after all. They could do the same for another F-Zero character. What's the point of having any new characters! Let's just stop making the games altogether! F-Zero needs more representation. So does Earthbound.
I agree, whats the point in having four player team battles when some of the characters dont even have partners from their original series....

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl