Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] Halo Reach: Ghosts of GFF

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2010, 07:13 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2010, 05:13 PM #1 of 1108
Also, if you have ODST there's access to the Beta right from the main menu. I downloaded last night but I crashed out after a SSFIV session and never got around to playing it. I'll be on tonight if you guys are down to bust some caps later.

Most amazing jew boots
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2010, 12:35 PM Local time: May 2, 2010, 10:35 AM #2 of 1108
No, the Beta download on ODST right now is a VIDEO, not the actual Beta itself. I've talked to several people who were fooled by it too, because it has you download it, but it's just a video which is pretty misleading (I haven't looked at it myself).
Oh, what the fuck? I didn't even notice that. I thought it was a downloadable demo of the game!

So... then... why are they advertising Halo 3 ODST as being "your key to the Halo Reach BETA"?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2010, 11:39 AM Local time: May 3, 2010, 09:39 AM #3 of 1108
No. They were playing reggaeton in the background and when they teabagged someone they were yelling, "TIENES TREMENDO... CULOOOOOOOO!"

Most amazing jew boots
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2010, 09:32 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2010, 07:32 AM #4 of 1108
Picking this up on Thursday. Anyone up for a skirmish that night?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2010, 01:11 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2010, 11:11 AM #5 of 1108
I finished this game last night on Legendary with a couple of my friends. Shit was a lot easier with 4 people than just on your own. It's an amazing game but I still consider ODST to be the best game in the series. About the one gripe I had with the game were the Sabre dogfighting stages. They were ridiculously intense battles but lacked an epic soundtrack to make them FEEL climactic. It was pretty nostalgic overall, really. Covenant ship interiors look straight up AMAZING on the 360 hardware and the sound design is as good, if not better than Dead Space. (a game which I consider to have some of the best sound design in this generation of games) The game totally didn't end like I thought it would either but it was consistently white knuckle for us. I'm gonna go through it by myself on Normal just to unlock leftover achievements.

I also spent a good chunk of time playing multiplayer with a couple of my coworkers. Firefight is, by far, our favorite mode. I can easily see us spending as much, if not more, time as we did on ODST's mode and this one is just chock full of a great variety of game modes, not to mention all the stuff you can customize on your own. Does anyone know if we can play Forge-made maps in that? Because that would be RAD~

I like SWAT too but, man, that's a game type that's best kept in tight corridors or small maps and I fucking HATE being dropped into, say, Hemorrhage for that. I agree with Toku; that shit is criminally oversized. I really did miss that map as it was my favorite in the first Halo but it's just way too big in this game.

Did anyone else get the Limited Edition?

How ya doing, buddy?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:48 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2010, 09:48 AM #6 of 1108
I don't know what it is with you guys getting dropped. A group of 7 friends and myself were playing for 4 hours straight last night and Devo even showed up late after the party was dwindling down to the last three of us. We had a bit of lag here and there but none of us got dropped once or had a server pause.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Tags
fucking armor lock, halo, halo reach

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] Halo Reach: Ghosts of GFF