Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Modern Warfare 2. 50 THOUSAND RUSSES USED TO CHEAT HERE.

value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old Dec 17, 2009, 08:40 PM 2 #276 of 347
Ahahaha, Modern Warfare 2: Goro Edition

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 17, 2009, 09:21 PM Local time: Dec 17, 2009, 07:21 PM #277 of 347
Rank means jackshit in multiplayer. All that matters are hilarity now.

Still trying to get them Akimbo 1887s.

I was speaking idiomatically.
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2009, 03:29 PM Local time: Dec 19, 2009, 02:29 PM #278 of 347
I just called my first nuke. Playing hardcore headquarters on Scrapyard, with my killstreaks set at attack chopper (7 kill), chopper gunner (11 kill), nuke. I ran out of ammo with my primary assault rifle about 3 kills into the streak, then got 4 kills with my akimo 1887s (what.) and called my attack chopper. At this point, I was hiding like a bitch inside the large hangar, hoping it would get me to 11 kills. It got shot down after two kills. I noted the location of the current capture point and made my way to the back of where the bad guys were spawning, which was near the "office" building. Got a double kill from 30 feet away with the shotguns, then hid (again, like a bitch) in the upstairs, as I used my chopper gunner to annihilate. Apparently I teamkilled or was found right after I hit my 25th kill, as my current high killstreak is still just 26.

This was the second round I've played with this killstreak setup.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
Detection

Member 16824

Level 14.04

Dec 2006

Old Dec 22, 2009, 04:30 PM #279 of 347
Has anyone come across a game that is like 5 times its normal speed? I was doing Ground War yesterday and everything seemed normal on the lobby, Domination on Derail, but as soon as the game started the voices sounded like chipmunks and the whole game moved incredibly fast. It was amusing for the first minute but thankfully the game didn't last too long. After the match was over I left the lobby but I noticed that the music and sounds were still sped up. Is this some new kind of glitch or was someone hacking or what? I've never seen anyone mention this.

FELIPE NO
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2009, 04:36 PM Local time: Dec 22, 2009, 03:36 PM #280 of 347
Yeah, it's newish (seems to be spreading in the last two days), and like infinite ammo, it's viral in the sense that it exists as a flag that isn't reset when a match ends until it's forced to refresh.

That means if you got host after having this setting enabled, you damn well could pass it off to others inadvertently.

Like everything else, expect this to become a pretty big problem pretty much instantly.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2009, 04:38 PM Local time: Dec 22, 2009, 03:38 PM #281 of 347
I've seen a couple people mention that situation briefly but I don't know how or why it happens. Hasn't happened to me before. A buddy and I were trying to get into a game of hc hq yesterday and it threw us into a game of domination on Rust. A game of 9v9 domination that apparently was never going to end, as we stayed in that game for half an hour or so, with each team's scores up around 2,000. When we finally got tired of it and left, he had about 260 kills, and I had roughly 240. And the fun part was that it all counted towards our stats, and more importantly, the 50 SCAR-H headshots that I got during the round counted towards my totals for that gun. Only 16 headshots away from 250 and fall camo for that gun now. Needless to say, that game was hectic, and every 30 seconds or so, an airstrike would hit. My friend went into the match as rank 65 and left as rank 67. Yep, best glitchfest game ever am I right.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Detection

Member 16824

Level 14.04

Dec 2006

Old Dec 23, 2009, 05:47 PM #282 of 347
That means if you got host after having this setting enabled, you damn well could pass it off to others inadvertently.
Oh boy, better prepare a poking class because shooting was not possible at that speed. I hope this recent patch fixes it but I doubt it will.

I got into one of those Domination Rust matches yesterday, the other team was camping the spawning points and there was an AC130 and something else hovering over the map so I couldn't really do anything. I left with 0 kills and about 20+ deaths because there was barely anyone on the team I was put into, I guess that's how I got in.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2009, 06:54 PM #283 of 347
I so can't wait to get my shit back. Word is the 1887s have been nerfed, but with Bling Pro and FMJ/Akimbo the 1887s return to pre-patch status.

Infinity Ward sucks at QC.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

#654: Braixen
Auditor
Syklis Green

Member 22456

Level 7.02

May 2007

Old Dec 23, 2009, 07:36 PM #284 of 347
I so can't wait to get my shit back. Word is the 1887s have been nerfed, but with Bling Pro and FMJ/Akimbo the 1887s return to pre-patch status.

Infinity Ward sucks at QC.
I believe the only "nerf" was the range (20% to 40% reduction..oh noes you can't use this as a long range weapon) It still does its job..picked it up today from someone dead, and got 10 straight kills. I regret I prestiged..I miss that shotgun=P

russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2009, 03:43 PM Local time: Dec 24, 2009, 02:43 PM #285 of 347
Got my second nuke today. HC HQ game at Rundown. I pretty much trolled the first seven kills (there are three bridges separating each side of the map, I stayed below the bridges, picking people off going across). Called my 7 kill chopper as I made my way to a safe hiding spot. Killed three guys with my shotguns while I was on my way to safety. Called my chopper gunner, and saw that at least 4 of their guys were not using cold blooded. I was at ~29 kills when my gunner went away. Called the nuke, and I finished the round with a 35-1 k/d. Apparently when the nuke went off, it killed five of their guys, then killed me, then killed their last guy, as I now have a 34 kill streak as my high.

Now that I've got the Global Thermonuclear War title for completing the End Game I challenge, I guess I can kind of put the nuke away.

Ramenbetsu
Ramengatari: The Story of the Noodle Samurai

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2009, 05:21 PM #286 of 347
Got my second nuke today. HC HQ game at Rundown. I pretty much trolled the first seven kills (there are three bridges separating each side of the map, I stayed below the bridges, picking people off going across). Called my 7 kill chopper as I made my way to a safe hiding spot. Killed three guys with my shotguns while I was on my way to safety. Called my chopper gunner, and saw that at least 4 of their guys were not using cold blooded. I was at ~29 kills when my gunner went away. Called the nuke, and I finished the round with a 35-1 k/d. Apparently when the nuke went off, it killed five of their guys, then killed me, then killed their last guy, as I now have a 34 kill streak as my high.

Now that I've got the Global Thermonuclear War title for completing the End Game I challenge, I guess I can kind of put the nuke away.
I'm actually thinking about taking the EMP now just to get more titles.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Detection

Member 16824

Level 14.04

Dec 2006

Old Dec 30, 2009, 06:14 PM #287 of 347
I believe the only "nerf" was the range (20% to 40% reduction..oh noes you can't use this as a long range weapon)
I don't really notice the difference but then again I got them only a few hours before the patch went live. It's still worlds better than akimbo Rangers.

FELIPE NO
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2009, 06:10 AM #288 of 347
AAAAAAWWWWWWwwwwwww YEAH IM BACK IN THE GAME NIGGA

Got my 360 back today, rolled with Mo0 for a bit, laughs were had. I prestiged the day before my shit broke so it took some getting used to, but I finished out the day with a 28-12 match. I like how people still haven't figured out proper flashbang usage. We were camping the middle in Wasteland like professional homos and this dude runs in all "flashbang" and I'm all "bullets" and shoot him in the legs because he ran in without checking the corners first.

Trying the SCAR-H out and it's pretty neat. Never used the fully auto Assault Rifles because they tend to get me killed but going easy on the trigger like you would with a burst rifle kinda helps with the recoil. Got that silencer and started lighting people up like a faggot. Too bad you have to wait so damn long to get Cold Blooded and Ninja.

Russ you still rollin with team south or are you playing solo? We need to hook up for some MP shit.

PS Mo0:

Spoiler:
ROCKABEAT

russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2009, 09:41 AM Local time: Dec 31, 2009, 08:41 AM #289 of 347
I do a little of both. I think right now when team south is online, we'll be playing a different game for the next couple of weeks, so when they aren't on, I'll be able to play Modern Warfare With Antique Weapons.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Dec 31, 2009, 11:58 AM Local time: Dec 31, 2009, 04:58 PM #290 of 347
Finally starting to not suck at this. I've been playing some really fucking entertaining KNIFECLASS free-for-all games recently. Current setup along with the requisite marathon/lightweight/commando pro is WA2000 with heartbeat, M9 with tac knife, flashes and tactical insertion. Shit's absolutely unstoppable playing on Highrise; I tend to start matches by running around inside the offices stabbing furiously for a couple minutes, then jumping onto the hanging balcony and heading up to the roof to put down a TI and be a camping sniper asshole for the rest of the game. It's especially fun on domination, as it gives you an absolutely perfect view of the middle point and all you have to do is fire indiscriminately at people trying to take it.

Also, two classes with one man army + danger close + any AR with a tube = HILARIOUSLY BROKEN. Singlehandedly wiped out the entire enemy team on a search and destroy game on underpass last night just by judiciously choosing somewhere to hide out and switch classes. Probably going to hit 70 and prestige sometime this week, though, so I'll have to wait a while to play with this shit next.

russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2009, 12:45 PM Local time: Dec 31, 2009, 11:45 AM #291 of 347
Yeah, I've started to see the noob tubers with one man army on S&D. Thanks Infinity Ward, for giving the most annoying weapon on the game infinite ammo.

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jan 1, 2010, 10:10 AM Local time: Jan 1, 2010, 03:10 PM #292 of 347
I have a vague recollection of playing a few rounds with Tails, Skills and Garr last night. And I kept laying down a TI on the roof on Highrise and swooping down from above and stabbing people.

Pretty sure I probably went an average of like 5-20 on most of those games.

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 1, 2010, 04:38 PM #293 of 347
You had a couple of good matches, but yeah you were fucking it up.

On the other hand, you had about three or four game winning knife kills. That's always funny.

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2010, 07:09 PM #294 of 347

TEAM SCAR-H HOLLA

Most amazing jew boots

Ramenbetsu
Ramengatari: The Story of the Noodle Samurai

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2010, 08:22 PM #295 of 347
I'm gonna try and get on and play more with you guys. I've been 68/69 forever. I need to prestige.

FELIPE NO
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 3, 2010, 11:27 PM #296 of 347

TEAM SCAR-H HOLLA

I fucking told you! Hi-five!

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2010, 05:40 AM #297 of 347
Hahaha. I'm still heavily favoring the FAMAS in normal matchups, but in Hardcore modes where you pretty much need only one bullet to kill using a full-auto like the SCAR-H is complete hilarity mode. Especially with Full Metal Jacket as the gun attach.

Every game, every game of HC I will turn the corner into three or four people and just hold down the trigger and sweep, clearing entire areas with it. This kind of thing would be a might bit harder to do with a burst rifle like the FAMAS.

How ya doing, buddy?

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jan 4, 2010, 10:25 AM Local time: Jan 4, 2010, 03:25 PM #298 of 347
I told you SCAR-H was awesome the first time we played a few rounds. Nobody listens to Krel, sperg sperg, etc

On the other hand I'm starting to discover how FUCKING RAD the FAL is. ACOG + suppressor = goddamn I'm in love here.

russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Jan 4, 2010, 01:16 PM Local time: Jan 4, 2010, 12:16 PM 1 #299 of 347

I understand that there are some out there who would be jealous of this title.

Before MW2 even came out, I told Team South that I wouldn't be surprised if the SCAR-H ended up being my gun of choice, based on how much I liked it in Vegas 2. I'm glad to see that I wasn't disappointed.

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jan 8, 2010, 04:18 PM Local time: Jan 8, 2010, 09:18 PM #300 of 347
It seems MW2 will be getting more DLC than a simple map pack or two.

Quote:
Leads meeting @infinityward this morning; Lots of #MW2 DLC discussion got me wondering, what would YOU suggest as some new callsign titles?
Either that, or they're doing something silly like forcing people to buy DLC to continue playing online—otherwise, how would anyone see the new callsigns?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Modern Warfare 2. 50 THOUSAND RUSSES USED TO CHEAT HERE.