Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

Simo
Just an old killer. Hired for some wet work

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2006, 09:59 PM #1 of 397
Originally Posted by sprouticus
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/722/722015p1.html

Well, the title is set, and Heath Ledger is officially The Joker. It makes me hope that this picture is the real deal.

I love the title. It's simple and perfect. I think Heath is going to do a fantastic job as the Joker. He's proved himself as an actor and I am completely pumped to see what he can do. I personally was hoping for Mark Hamill, but Heath should be good none the less!
The picture there is a fake with Conrad Veidt who was the original inspiration for The Joker.

Heath Ledger is an interesting choice and I look forward to how he pulls it off and the look. The Dark Knight is a wicked title for the sequel too.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 12:20 AM #2 of 397
Originally Posted by acid
If done right the Penguin could be a fairly competant villian.

Think less Danny Devito and more boss Carmine Falcone from the first one. He's not a supervillian. He's a gangster.

And by second villian, I honestly doubt they mean anywhere near the screen time as Joker. He'll be there as a plot device, maybe have a few good scenes, but it's the Clown Prince of Crime's show.

As probably the biggest Joker fan on here, I'm actually pleased with Ledger's casting. While I was personally gunning for Adrien Brody or Paul Bettany, I think Heath can pull it off.
Well the rumour on Batman-On-Film has The Penguin being something of a British arms dealer/mob boss with designs on Gotham. Nolan and the studio are gunning for Phillip Seymour-Hoffman for the role which would be great if they managed to sign him up.

Hopefully they'll still include some of the original plan to introduce D.A Harvey Dent and eventually Two Face even if it's in the third movie.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2007, 11:52 PM #3 of 397
Kind of surprised this hasn't been posted yet but EW has the exclusive for the new Batsuit:

Digging the new design and I like the texture of the material underneath the armour.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 03:28 PM #4 of 397
Here's a nice Hi-Res version of the shot of the suit:

Also they revealed the Batpod today:

Pretty fawking awesome IMO. Looks like it's made out of pieces of the Tumbler and kinda reminds me of the Bat-Missile from Batman Returns for some reason.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2007, 06:19 PM #5 of 397
Some new images:

Spoiler:

Apparently leaked by some geezer over at SHH! who wishes to remain anonymous.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Simo; Aug 16, 2007 at 06:22 PM.
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2007, 09:54 PM #6 of 397
Uuuhhh...

Is the new Bat Cave a basement with overhead lighting.
That's not the Batcave.

Spoiler:
Wayne Manor hasn't been rebuilt yet during TDK so Wayne ends up living downtown temporarily and converts the parking lot into a makeshift base of sorts where the Tumbler and suits raises out of the ground.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Simo

Member 86

Level 24.92

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2007, 11:53 AM #7 of 397
Bootleg version of the teaser trailer that's made of awesome and win apparently attached with I Am Legend on IMAX, so there may not be a HQ version available for awhile...
Videos Star! - The Dark Knight trailer

International Posters:
Spoiler:

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)