Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 17, 2007, 09:07 PM #1 of 397
theres a bootleg version of a 6 minute clip out.
I didn't really like the joker but he is a lot more darker and badass as shown in the clip
Gametrailers.com - 6 Minutes of The Dark Knight by keldohead

Jam it back in, in the dark.

New Record!
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2007, 08:13 PM #2 of 397
awesome I can't wait to see it.
the animated series and the new animated series were one of the few kids show to actually go heavy on the violence so I have high hopes for this six episode series. Even the image is awesome, you can slightly see the crazy pupil through the batman mask.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

New Record!
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2007, 07:55 PM #3 of 397
more like hell-fucking-no. an anime-inspired batman is a terrible idea, and what i'm seeing in that capture is already horrible.

batman could never be portrayed by anime. he is beyond it.
what really? I think, if anything, Batman will be portrayed a lot better in an anime than the american animated series since they can go heavy on the story and violence and make it much more darker like batman should be. But if you mean translating the movies into an anime is a bad idea, I still have to say that it would be a good side story between batman 1 and 2.
From what I see in the screen It looks like some cross between hellsing animation and afro samurai so it shouldn't be "horrible"

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

New Record!
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2008, 06:15 PM #4 of 397
expecting people to give a shit about your baseless opinions?
umm...didn't you just kinda give a shit ~_~

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

New Record!
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 12:17 AM #5 of 397
Saw the movie and thought it was awesome, honestly way too much hype over it, but I still liked it. Obviously Joker stole the show since it was the rise of a new villain in which Gotham has never seen before but didn't care so much for batman. Usually in a super hero flick the main character is out of costume for most of the film but for this one, since they weren't using cgi they thought "Lets milk the batman as much as we can" which is good because it shows the good/harm that batman does but I would have liked to have seen more other than "Oh damn I'm fucking things up now"

I agree with some of the things that lehah said
Spoiler:
The intro robbing scene which I really like since it showed the first of the jokers awesome plans but still, the "Jokers" were bored enough robbing a bank that they needed to talk about their boss and how weird he is. Your robbing a bank, get some adrenaline going and pay attention.

Also I'm not sure about everyone else but it's no wonder that gotham is such a breeding place for crime, the gotham police department is so damn gullible and stupid with their one liners. Two in specific when the jokers are chasing down harvey dent and joker is firing bullets and rockets at them and one of them say "I didn't sign up for this" or something along those lines. I can understand trying to put humor into the movie but that doesn't work when lines like those are not only cliche but not funny at all. It's like I heard one of the Flinstone instruments say "Eh It's a living" and even then that might have been funnier.
Oh and there's also another guy that says something along the lines of "Thats not good!" ~_~

oops EDIT: I was corrected on the lines. fixed

Anyways, the joker's scenes are the best. I could have probably been satisfied with the movie by just watching his scenes alone. Not that the other scenes were bad, I'm just a fan of the joker.

Most amazing jew boots

New Record!

Last edited by Shenlon; Jul 20, 2008 at 10:17 AM.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2008, 09:35 AM #6 of 397
Oh No Weeeeeeeeeeeee
Batman star Christian Bale arrested in London - Yahoo! News
Quote:
"A 34-year-old man attended a central London police station this morning by appointment and was arrested in connection with an allegation of assault. He currently remains in custody."

The wording is the usual tangential way that British police have of confirming an arrest of a well-known personality.

The arrest follows an allegation of assault by his mother and sister, the tabloid Sun newspaper said.

It came the day after Bale attended the first European screening in London of "The Dark Knight," the latest in the Batman franchise also starring the late Heath Ledger as the Joker.
You guys broke the batman more than the joker ever could =p

Most amazing jew boots

New Record!
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2008, 09:40 AM #7 of 397
OH NO A PERSON NONE OF US WILL NEVER MEET HAS BEEN ARRESTED

WHATEVER WILL WE DO

TURN ON THE SIRENS RELEASE THE DOGS NOTIFY THE THUNDERBIRDS
thats the spirit

FELIPE NO

New Record!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)