Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

Shively
Banned

Member 28885

Level 13.18

Mar 2008

Old May 21, 2008, 01:15 AM #1 of 397
I originaly was not looking forward to seeing another joker.. If any one remembers the batman movies of the 1990s they might remember the first two were pretty serious with out going overboard, once Michael keton was gone they became campy..

Batman begins was great so hey I'm sure the late mr heath leger can pull this off. The reviews are good!!

Most amazing jew boots
Shively
Banned

Member 28885

Level 13.18

Mar 2008

Old Jul 11, 2008, 01:23 PM #2 of 397
That English-man twist for the Penguin sounds like a good idea, considering the overly eloquent/snobish style he's often been portrayed with.

I really know nothing about Ledger, except that he seems to be good enough an actor to star in an Ang Lee movie - that will have to do for now. Originally I was hoping for Steve Buscemi who sports both the looks and the talent for the Joker or maybe Josh Lucas, if they wanted someone younger. I believe Lucas is still in talks for the role of Harvey Dent?
I agree but lets hope they keep the same guy pl;aying batman. I've always thought the first two Batman movies were great with Micheal Keaton
but got really campy after he left..

Additional Spam:
Batman is the first of the superhero movies that interested me. I think it's neat how Batman has all this incredible equipment, while the Joker just uses a knife and a submachine gun, yet still poses a really serious threat.

That just goes to show that if Batman had only a gun and knife he would be no match for the joker!!

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Shively; Jul 11, 2008 at 01:24 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Shively
Banned

Member 28885

Level 13.18

Mar 2008

Old Jul 18, 2008, 06:36 AM #3 of 397
I always thought we would end up with a brokeback / bareback joker but after seeing all the TV ad's and watching X ammount of minutes into the movie I can clearly see I was wrong.

The whole Heath drug overdose /death may or may not over shadow every one elses acting, lets hope not because they all were good!!

I still think Jack Nicholson was a better joker but Heath did fit the role of a more sinister joker...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Shively
Banned

Member 28885

Level 13.18

Mar 2008

Old Jul 19, 2008, 01:34 AM #4 of 397
Any one want to take a guess if we will see Two face in future Movies?

On a side note I've come to realize there is no real comparing the different versions. The original Series started out goofy in the 60's and became more serious in the 90's despite being somewhat campy after Michael Keaton left.

That was great for the 90's.. The here and now 2000's demand a more sinister and serious version, I must say so far both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight have delivered...

I don't think Jack Nicolson could have pulled it off in this version nor Heath leger pulled it off in the 90's version..

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)