Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 03:00 PM #1 of 397
I don't want another old Joker like the first Batman, I say in the 30's is fine.

Most amazing jew boots
Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 08:49 PM #2 of 397
I would like Terrence Howard but then a bunch of people would complain about making the character black like everyone flipped out when the new Catwoman came out.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2006, 10:16 PM #3 of 397
I don't really think of him as that ANYMORE after Crash. I think as long as he does the role with respect maybe he can pull it off. Although in the cartoons he had a side where he lost his temper and acted crazy which I have never seen Ryan do yet. I still think Josh Lucas would be a good Dent/Two-Face

Most amazing jew boots
Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2008, 06:04 PM #4 of 397
Well that might be it considering as in a recent article Eckhart was saying how gruesome and disgusting the Two-Face look will be and how shocked people will be when they see it.

""I can tell you that, basically, when you look at Two-Face, you should get sick to your stomach. Being the guy under all that, well, that was a lot of fun for me. It's like you would feel if you met someone whose face had pretty much been ripped off or burned off with acid. I can't talk about it beyond that because I don't want to give away too much of the plans by Chris."

Source: Eckhart on Dark Knight's Two-Face - Superhero Hype!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)