Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

Talbain
Quilty as Charged

Member 19

Level 10.84

Feb 2006

Old Jul 29, 2008, 12:52 AM Local time: Jul 29, 2008, 05:52 AM #1 of 397
Seen this twice, once at the 12am opening and then again this week.

I think the first time I was too tired to have it all sink in, but the second time around was certainly more enjoyable. I've seen many films multiple times, but this one had quite a bit more substance than others, aside from LOTR. Many times better than prior Batman films, merely because the plot did not require a "startup", and also allowed the villains to already be established (aside from Dent of course). This provides us with pure plot, more or less. Not much fat at all on this one, as things moved fairly quickly from one thing to another.

As for moral lessons? Always a part of the Batman storytelling, but at least this time around it wasn't shoved in our faces. Sure, the end speech was a bit of exposition, but it was what they had to work with since the climax was over and done with.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)