Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2007, 03:57 AM Local time: Dec 24, 2007, 02:57 AM #1 of 397
Batman as an anime? Interesting.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2007, 05:18 AM Local time: Dec 24, 2007, 04:18 AM #2 of 397
You people are attempting to converse with Zeal like he is some sort of human being instead of a catch-phrase spewing robot. A fatal mistake.

An anime Batman OVA can in no way be any less lame than The Batman. The Joker is a Rastafarian now? Really?
As I recall, I remember plenty of doubters about Ledger being the Joker. They all laughs. And now they're eating crow. Give something a chance before taking a shit on it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)