Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What's going on in hurrrr?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2020, 08:33 AM #1 of 5
What's going on in hurrrr?

Let's see if I remember how to do this

HAY GUYZ! I'm here to talk about the MAXIMO ost and all the other mass bullshit I used to sprout

Wow, has it really been nearly 20 years since I joined? Holy hell where has the time gone? So who's stuck in their house?

How ya doing, buddy?

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2020, 05:33 PM #2 of 5
Stuck at the house, been working from home. Played my first Animal Crossing ever with New Horizons and started my first playthrough of Hollow Knight a few days ago. So far so good!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2020, 03:23 AM #3 of 5
This is week.....10, I think? of staying at home. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work, so nothing's been that bad. I've sank a lot of time into 100%ing Hitman 2 but otherwise haven't done much gaming.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Alterminded
The Beginning of the Revolution

Member 5330

Level 8.00

Apr 2006

Old May 21, 2020, 10:10 AM 1 #4 of 5
Never thought I'd witness the collapse of a country... grim times

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"Who the hell do you think I am?!"
Papa Haydn
The dark blue hours

Member 7593

Level 6.75

May 2006

Old Mar 18, 2021, 09:45 PM Local time: Mar 18, 2021, 06:45 PM #5 of 5
Hey dagget, hope you're still around. I remember you complaining about being flamed for looking forward to to maximo ost hahaha. I have some of the old threads that mention this saved up. Send me a PM for old time's sake, ok?

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > What's going on in hurrrr?