Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:58 PM #1 of 1941
Originally Posted by Ken Hikari
Destromath - 60 Human Male Warrior

Been playing for about a month and half, and just hit level 60 recently. I find myself growing tired of the same old gameplay each day I play.
You hit 60 before me, and I've been playing since last June. No wonder you're sick of the gameplay.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Matt

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 02:46 AM #2 of 1941
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Wow so even people on this forum are complaining? Yanno...why complain? Eventually its going to be fixed and if you lose one day...big deal? I dont think alot of people take into consideration how difficult it is to maintain servers that house as many players as it does. Even so...its patch day...you never ever expect to play any MMORPg on its patch day.
I got a friend who's "been around the block" with a bunch of MMORPGs. According to him, WoW is the only game that suffers this problem this much.
Now, I don't know what games he's had much experience with. He's mentioned playing Dark Age of Camelot, EVE Online, Everquest and something else besides WoW.
But still, according to him, WoW has "some of the worst customer service this side of Matrix Online."

I don't know where he finds the time though. And the money to pay the monthly fees...yikes.

Most amazing jew boots
Matt

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2008, 04:10 PM #3 of 1941
Just in time for the expansion, I've finally pried the grips of this game from its stranglehold on my life. I'M FREE!!! GLADIATOR VALESKA IS RETIRED.

On a related but somewhat opposite kind of note, I've started to play the game again. I've been playing it for about two weeks (after 2+ years away) and I'm enjoying it all over again.
Heh.

Of course it helps that the patches that came out in the 2 years made the game so much better, and the XP has been reduced, and all of that good stuff.

I actually just transferred my Orc Hunter from Medivh over to Terokkar via some free transfer. So if anyone's Horde on Terokkar let me know, eh?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft