Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Aug 11, 2006, 05:30 AM Local time: Aug 11, 2006, 08:30 PM #1 of 1941
Holy shit, another Thunderhornian. Well, ex anyway, I rerolled on the Oceanic servers. What's your characters name?

My guild got a bit too "hay guyz lets raid 6 days a week", I said fuck that and rerolled with a bunch of other people who were sick of that kind of attitude as well and haven't looked back. I mean, these guys wanted to do MC on New Years Eve. WTF people, you don't even need to know anyone to go and do something on NYE.

The guild fell apart after that though from what I heard. I haven't been on my characters on Thunderhorn in months.

PvP is a mixed bag on Jubei'Thos. AV is owned by the Horde, we win 90% of AVs, except perhaps when Alliance decide to turtle at Stonepoint GY/Bridge on a AV weekend and a lot of the non pvp people won't run foward and attack and get pummeled by fireballs and AoE from mages on the other side.

Alliance win a lot of WSG due to having pallys, though this will become less of a problem post Burning Crusade, and AB is probably 60:40 favouring Horde.

But yeah, now with transfers we're seeing waiting time coming back, T3 toons and the like, but its still fun. Well, except that running into rogues in Nightslayer is a lot more common now than it used to be.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 05:35 PM Local time: Aug 22, 2006, 08:35 AM #2 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
Who were you in Thunderhorn? What was the guild? I could tell you if it fell apart and how it did probably. :P

OMG OMG. 25 player max?!?! <3 <3 <3 I might be able to get my guild off the ground after all!
Kelor, an alliance paladin.

I was in Prophets of the Alliance, which disbanded, then Reborn, until it was overcome with retards who wanted to raid 6/7 nights a week. I've been told it was disbanded since, and the hardcore raiders moved to another server.

Besides, Jubei'Thos is where its at now for aussies anyway.

Most amazing jew boots
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Aug 22, 2006, 05:28 AM Local time: Aug 22, 2006, 08:28 PM #3 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
Name sounds familiar. Reborn is still around... so to speak. Actually, I think Reborn left to another server. I know Ramonster just left, but most of the people have left due to server lag. Most of Imminent left too.

I remember Prophets of the Alliance, though. Especially when you guys would raid TB. :P My gnome got in Pants Pirates (another Aussie guild) but due to real life stuff happening, I don't know how long I'll stay there. All my horde are in my guild, Scumdogs of Azeroth. (Best tabard on Thunderhorn. PERIOD!) I may try to get into Sanctify since they're like the only guild who does modified rolling instead of DKP. (PP went DKP recently, which makes me sad as when I joined they didn't care about loot and just played to have fun. )

Those TB raids were awesome fun, when there was an entire herd of guards chasing us around the place. Reborns rolling system was totally retarded, since it required you to attend every raid to ever ever stand a chance of getting anything, which in turn was 6 days a week raiding. A group of us split off to Jubei'Thos and its fun as hell. I just got my Undead Priest to 60, he'll be strictly for PvE, and then I'm stuck between a hunter or warlock for PvP.

You should come join us on Jubei'Thos, its a lot of fun, way better than TH was, and you could always just transfer your character.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Aug 22, 2006, 10:49 PM Local time: Aug 23, 2006, 01:49 PM #4 of 1941
I love the cross server battlegrounds. I was on my new hunter alt I started, went to check the 10-19 BGs and there was no less than 25 going all at once. At 9 in the morning. It took about 30 seconds to get into a WSG once I signed up for the next few hours.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:04 PM Local time: Aug 25, 2006, 02:04 PM #5 of 1941
Originally Posted by Xellos
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker may now be equipped in either hand.

Holy crap that's awesome. I would loved to test that out. Some high max damage weapon in main hand and this thing in offhand. meh...why did they do it only now.
Xellos, you didn't happen to used to have a character on T-Horn did you? Because I knew a guy on there with the same name.

I was speaking idiomatically.
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:53 AM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 09:53 PM #6 of 1941
Holy shit I'm glad I've been leveling my warlock. Those talents are just insane, especially in Affliction.

How ya doing, buddy?
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Aug 31, 2006, 06:06 PM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 09:06 AM #7 of 1941
Originally Posted by Xellos
hemo is pretty shit for raiding, i've tried it myself. Probably nothing beats good old blade flurry/adrenaline rush.

That weapon is nice alright. Seen it drop twice.
Our raid leader in ZG was a rogue and she popped open a hoodoo pile for the doll, got MC'd, popped blade flurry and adrenaline rush and managed to tear apart 3 mages, a priest and another rogue who was unfortunate enough to be in the area when she opened it.

Then once we've cleared all the bosses and mobs up to the temple, rolling server restart. o.O

I had to log but the managed to down Hakkar later on after the reset.

FELIPE NO
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Sep 4, 2006, 04:05 AM Local time: Sep 4, 2006, 07:05 PM #8 of 1941
Everytime I see links to that site I think it says World of Aids.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 04:20 AM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 07:20 PM #9 of 1941
Originally Posted by Elidibs
There was one with a super-homogay description about Kel'Thuzad running. :/ And damn. So~ Anyone heard the new BC voices? Could someone verify if we're getting more character customization options? I don't like my lock; she looks boozed.
Humans males are still the worst. I'm sure every male human Warlock, Mage, Priest and Rogue all pump iron every week. I would so go back to playing my Mage if he didn't look as built as he does.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Oct 6, 2006, 03:58 AM Local time: Oct 6, 2006, 06:58 PM #10 of 1941
Originally Posted by immp
Um wow? are they trying to say they cant be feared or...anything...or what O.o
I think I'm going to make a hunter now just so I can toss all my aggro on the mainhealer or sum rogues.
Don't worry, it'll probably be immediately nerfed/raped like Bestial Wrath was when hunters has their class review. Still, for the time Bestial Wrath wasn't nerfed god was it fun raping casters.

As to what I'll be doing when Burning Crusade comes out? Well outlands will be packed with 60s, as well the Dranei and Blood Elf starting areas, so I'm heading over to the first neutral zone that Dranei come to and killing every single one of them that crosses the border.

Normally I'm not that sort of person, but goddamn its going to be fun. There will be some sort of never ending tide of Dranei too, so its not like I'll run out of targets. I might even Fraps it while I try to stave off the hordes of level 10 Dranei passing through.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Jan 8, 2007, 03:57 PM Local time: Jan 9, 2007, 06:57 AM #11 of 1941
Even then Wraith, why would you give some up nice bonuses as a NE or even a human? *shrugs* I just find escape artist and WoTF overrated.

Besides I thought undead were rotting, not thier armor :X.
Yeah, how am I supposed to hold my insides in if my armor is full of holes. That skin ain't going to patch itself Bliz!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Jan 17, 2007, 07:56 AM Local time: Jan 17, 2007, 10:56 PM #12 of 1941
I'm right in the middle of getting my Jewelcrafting up at the moment. Just hit 275. And damn is there some nice gear you can make.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft