Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Ken Hikari
Silent Protagonist

Member 395

Level 13.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:50 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 09:50 AM #1 of 1941
Destromath - 60 Human Male Warrior

Been playing for about a month and half, and just hit level 60 recently. I find myself growing tired of the same old gameplay each day I play.

All I really play for is trying to collect all the Valor pieces (yes, yes, go ahead with "Valor sux lolz, I don't care it's just a personal challenge of mine) but I find myself realizing how boring and dry the end game content really is. At level 60 it should be called "WoW: The Quest for Better Armor" for that is all you are really doing. Level 1-60 was filled with questing, exploration, doing fun things together with other players, leveling your professions, doing real world PvPing and being able to do that kind of thing in a reasonable time frame.

Now I need to set aside entire Saturdays just to run some instance with 20+ people, and I'm not even guaranteed getting anything that drops, provided that it does? Not to mention the new patch making it so all the high end instances are now 5 to 10 man only. That's going to make things a whole lot more fun.

I guess I'm either burnt out or just done with the game.

Anywho, that's my two cents.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Ken Hikari
Silent Protagonist

Member 395

Level 13.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 04:30 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:30 PM #2 of 1941
Originally Posted by Echo
You hit 60 before me, and I've been playing since last June. No wonder you're sick of the gameplay.
Ya, I really think I'm burnt out. I should maybe take a month off and then come back to it.

Most amazing jew boots
Ken Hikari
Silent Protagonist

Member 395

Level 13.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2006, 01:01 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2006, 10:01 AM #3 of 1941
Eh, I've put up with WoW for some time now, and I think it's time to call it quits. It was fun while it lasted, but I need to move on. Too many changes and things to keep up with while balancing school and work is tough.

<3 Wow, I knew you well.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Ken Hikari
Silent Protagonist

Member 395

Level 13.07

Mar 2006

Old Oct 4, 2006, 09:25 PM Local time: Oct 4, 2006, 06:25 PM #4 of 1941
Argh, I thought I was finished playing WoW, but the more I hear about the Expansion the more it makes me want to Re-install and come back for more.

What is it about this game that does this to me? :doh:

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Ken Hikari
Silent Protagonist

Member 395

Level 13.07

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2007, 01:52 PM Local time: Apr 13, 2007, 10:52 AM #5 of 1941
These patch notes make me want to cry.

Seriously.

I'm not one to complain, but what on earth is Blizzard thinking?

I was going to do a Arms/Fury hybrid, but now it looks like I will have to stay arms.

Jeez Blizzard, if you don't want anymore Fury warriors, then just remove the tree completely. How much more can they reduce Flurry? Ugh.

And yet I still will keep in playing...

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft